Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taste The Freedom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Masquerade

Taste The Freedom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taste The Freedom   Taste The Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 7:52

Saga threw back his head happily, "Lead the way!"
Dropping back slightly he trotted along beside her, the sun gleaming off their coats. Bright blue eyes scanned the mountains, he could only imagine what secrets they had hidden in the valleys in between the great towering masses of land.
As Dutchess voided off the level terrain and up a rocky path. Bunching his muscles he began to climb the mountain with powerful strides.

As they reached the top the appaloosa was almost out of breath, he stopped for a minute and looked around, only to be splashed with water. His thoughts suddenly went flooding back to Dutchess, "Hey!" He laughed and splashed her back, then lowered his head to have a quick drink. Joining her under the shade of the tree, he lay down beside her. "I can see why you do, this place is almost as beautiful as yourself," He smiled and nuzzled her happily.

"I love you too Dutch," he gave her a light kiss on the forehead and smiled happily.

Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Taste The Freedom   Taste The Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 17:00

He just called me beautiful, more beautiful than this place. Is that true? She watched the little bird fly through the air and jump over the autumn ground. She looked up at Saga, her face beaming. "I honestly never thought that I would be this happy again Saga. But then I met you, and everything changed" her voice sweet and filled with love.
"So what do you want to do up here?" she asked him, not knowing what else to do, she just wanted to bring him up here because it was so beautiful and the view of the sunset would be outstanding.

She looked up at the sky, puffy white clouds looked eatable. "That one looks like a flower" she said excitedly, she didn't know that the clouds could look like objects on the ground. "Look Saga, it looks like a flower!" her voice ringing with excitement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Taste The Freedom   Taste The Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 23:18

Saga smiled, looking down into her eyes, "I didn't know it was possible to be this happy."
The sun was slowly sinking, it would still be a few hours until the sunset.

Tilting his head back to look at the clouds he chuckled, "It does look a bit like a flower."
"Hey that one looks like an arrow!" He tilted his head to the side, "If you look at it like this."
Looking up in the clouds he sighed happily, "Dutch, how would you feel if I joined the Castra?" His blue eyes glanced at her, wondering how she felt about him going up against a lyde. "Oh, while were up here, what was that dream you were telling me about?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Taste The Freedom   Taste The Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 23:54

She looked at the cloud that he claimed looked like a arrow. "I can't see it." she said, shifting her head trying to find it. Then he asked her about joining the Castra. "What? You want to join the Castra?" her voice now lowered. "I mean, it would be good, great actually, keeping the lydes away from everyone, keeping everybody safe, but I don't want you to get hurt. I don't know what I would do without you." she said, worried that she would lose him if he joined the Castra.

She shifted awkwardly in her little spot of grass. "Oh, my dream." she said, embarrassed now. "Well, um, You and I, were going to be, um..." she paused, lifting her gaze up to his blue eyes. "...parents." She shuffled awkwardly. She waited for his responce. I hope that I haven't scared him off, I hope that he isn't going to run away from me.
"So, um, what are you thinking?" she asked him, her voice quiet and innocent.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Taste The Freedom   Taste The Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 0:34

"Well, I was thinking about it..." He said turning his head slightly. It meant something to him, to be able to care for her, he couldn't care if he had to get hurt to do so. "You wouldn't have to worry, I wouldn't get torn to pieces, I'd be careful," He promised. It would be hard to uphold a promise like that but he had to say something to her.

"Parents?" He blinked and looked at her, "You want to have a foal...?"
It took him a moment to fully respond, his brain a whirl pool of activity. A foal...that would mean becoming mates. Well he loved her, she loved him.
What was there to loose? It wouldn't just be the two of them, there would be a small tiny him, or her...running around under their legs. A little foal...so small, so delicate. It'd need protecting, a safe home. We wouldn't get one with those lydes hanging around.

"Well..." He tried to make sense of what was going on in his head, "It would be nice. But if we have a foal, I'm joining the Castra. I'd have to protect you and the little one somehow, as best I can."
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Taste The Freedom   Taste The Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 0:58

She knew that she shouldn't have told him, that she should have made it up. "No, I don't want to have a foal, it was just a dream. We have only just met. Further down the track maybe, but not now." she said hurried. She stood up and walked over to the lake and got a drink. She was flustered now. "Maybe later, okay Saga?" She suddenly felt for Layka. What would it be like, with the lydes running around and all. How would she feel? I shouldn't have been so rude and disrespectful. How will I ever make it up to her? And what about Rex? He cares about her so much and I was so cruel to both of them.

She turned to Saga. "Saga, do you think we could go talk to someone?" she asked him, feeling mean and horrible now. She was horrible to the two people that she had first met and she was letting Sagitta down by leaving but this was something that had to be done. "I want to go talk to... Rex and Layka."
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Taste The Freedom   Taste The Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 1:39

Sagitta was thankful she didn't want a foal just yet, "No I'm fine, I agree with you in fact."
He took a sigh, he was far from ready to have a foal. He stood up and shook the dirt from his coat.
"Course we could go talk to them, do you know where they are?" He started to walk towards the track, then stopped and waited for her.

[Short post is short, sorry, a lot on my mind right now.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taste The Freedom   Taste The Freedom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taste The Freedom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Upper Lakes Territory-
Jump to: