HomeFAQPortalCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

All is fair in love and war

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxy559

PostSubject: All is fair in love and war   Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:08

Dutchess cantered down the mountain as fast as the terrain and her legs would let her. She didn't care if Sagitta was following her or not. When she reached the bottom she galloped off in the direction of Rex and Layka. It was starting to rain now, little spit hitting her in the eye making it hard to see. It was pouring down when she reached Rex and Layka. She approached them cautiously. "Rex? Layka?" she said quietly, her mane and tail sopping wet and dripping. "Listen, I know you probably don't want to talk to me, I know that you don't but I really need to get this off my chest okay?" her voice calm for once. She closed her eyes momentarily and then began talking again.
"I am so sorry for the way that I have acted over the past month or so. I was being immature and stupid and I should have never acted like that. Rex, I am sorry for everything that I did. The screaming and the yelling and the fighting. I was just so upset when you left. I have moved on though. And Layka, I am so sorry for hurting you the way that I did, and for yelling at you and all my stupidness. I really hope that we can be friends again, I would really like it! A lot in fact. And I wish you luck with your foal. I am sure you'll be a great mother and Rex, you will be a great father." she said frantically. She stepped back, hoping that they wouldn't yell at her like she had done before.
"And this is Sagitta" she said, moving her head towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: All is fair in love and war   Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 11:09

The sound of the rhythmic beating of hooves entered Rex's ears. He turned his head to see the saphyra, Dutchess, and the new horse, Sagitta. "What do you want?!" he barked. Rex was not looking forward to being yelled at again.

When Dutch spoke, timidly and quietly, rain began to fall. It covered the whole region. It refilled the lakes. Rejuvenated the valleys. But the cold made the stallion annoyed. These are not the kind of conditions I want my foal to be brought up in, he thought irritably.

With an air of calmness, Dutchess apologized. She kept her cool and did not start off on a rampage as she had the previous [day, hours?]. "Thank you for saying those thing," Rex said. "But I just don't think it's possible for me to be simply friends with you. I'll wind up either hating you or loving you. And I couldn't do that to Layka." His eyes seemed to shimmer happily at the thought of her, even though the pregnant mare was right by his side.
"But thanks for apologizing...I regret saying those harsh words to you as well." Rex drifted off, having said what he needed to say.

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: All is fair in love and war   Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 3:25

She was a little hurt when Rex yelled at her but she just let it slide. She had done the same thing to him who was she to have an opinion on that. "But Rex" she stammered when he said that he couldn't be her friend. "Rex, can we please try. I promise that I wont do something stupid. I promise I wont interfere with your relationship with Layka. Please Rex, I really, really want to try and make this work. This goes for you too Layka." her words heartfelt and truthful. "I have Saga now, I swear that I wont do anything to jeopardize your relationship."

She stopped talking, hoping that he would reconsider but she highly doubted it. I have screw so much up with my life, just imagine what my parents would think of me. They would be so ashamed, even though they didn't give a damn about my life. You need to make this right Dutchess, no matter what it takes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All is fair in love and war   

Back to top Go down

All is fair in love and war
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1