Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I never thought that I loved you this much.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy559

Roxy559

I never thought that I loved you this much. Empty
PostSubject: I never thought that I loved you this much.   I never thought that I loved you this much. I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012 - 0:33

I never thought that I loved you this much. Stellaerkmystimage
Image by http://roxy-graphics.deviantart.com

~

Stellaerk wandered through the forest, dragging his feet through the mud. He longed for night. He wanted it to conceal him so that nobody could see him. He was in a very anti social mood at this moment. He talked to no one the entire way to the region and wasn't planning on starting now. He turned and kicked a tree, tearing away it's bark and leaving it sitting in a heap on the ground. He pinned his ears back right against his skull and reared up, scaring a lone bird from it's perch high up in the tree. Why am I so mad? Nobody has done anything to me have they? No, so calm down and stop being mental. He looked up through the canopy. Night was still hours away, adding to his frustration. His parents came to his mind, and he longed for the to be back at his side, telling him that everything was going to be okay. Is this what is making me angry? I miss my parents? Is that all that it is?

He slipped out of the forest and into the clearing. He found a nice, green patch of grass and then tumbled to the ground. He just sat there, gasping for air. "I wish you were here Mum and Dad. I miss you so much." he whispered to himself. He never got to know his parents, the stars took them away from him before he had a chance to understand what life was about. He needed them, he needed them to make feel better, to tell him what he should be doing with his life, just like any other parent would have done with their child. "I need you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: I never thought that I loved you this much.   I never thought that I loved you this much. I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012 - 1:29

I never thought that I loved you this much. Constellarusimage
Image by x
More art of Stella {x X x X x}

She was lost and confused. Constellarus hadn't had her bearings about her since she'd left the shadow lands herd for region two. Replays of her last interaction with Stellaerk kept running through her young mind. They made her sad. I wonder where he is now.. Stella thought.

She wouldn't have to wonder for very long, however. Right over the hill, Stellaerk was lying in a shallow valley. Stella's hooves carried her over the short peak, bringing into her vision the body of a familiar trakehner. "Stellaerk??" she said loudly. Constellarus cantered down the slope towards Stellaerk. She was relieved to see an old face, even though he may not welcome her.
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: I never thought that I loved you this much.   I never thought that I loved you this much. I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012 - 1:54

~

He couldn't stop sobbing although there were no tears coming out, just horrible sounds that would scare anyone away. He felt so alone. Why did I come here? I have no one.
His thoughts were interrupted by Stella. She stood over him looking pleased. Stellaerk just looked at her, with a innocent, sad look upon his face. "Stella" he mumbled through his sobs. "I just can't understand Stella. Why would they do such a thing? Why?" he said with a pleading tone. He needed some answers. "I feel like i'm crumbling apart. There is nothing to hold me together anymore. I- I- I don't know what to do anymore."

He lay his head down on the grass and looked out over the valley. He wished so much for it to be night time, so that maybe he could get his parents back again. Every single night I hope that they will return. Why can't I accept that that is never, ever going to happen?
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: I never thought that I loved you this much.   I never thought that I loved you this much. I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2012 - 2:12

I never thought that I loved you this much. Constellarusimage
Image by x
More art of Stella {x X x X x X}

A pained sound filled the air. Was Stellaerk.. crying? Constellarus was taken aback. Her friend wasn't weak. He was strong and tough. Stellaerk's words jumbled together through his dry sobs.
What do I do?! Stella thought frantically. "It's okay.. It's okay," she said to Stellaerk. This whole 'consoling others' thing was new to her. Frankly, Stella didn't even know what he was babbling about!
"I'm sure they didn't mean it. It was probably an accident. And no, you're not falling apart! You're fine. I'm h-here for you, alright?" Stella stammered. He was starting to scare her, with his despairing thoughts.

Stellaerk laid his head upon the hard ground. His eyes looked sadly about their chilling surroundings. A lake sat in the valley a quarter of a mile away from the pair. The faint trickling told Stella that somewhere to their right there was a creek.
She was very excited to go explore around the new lands. I really don't want to sit here all day moping about. Stella put her nose by Stellaerk's and tilted his droopy head up. "K, buddy, I can't let you stay here forever. Let's go meet a herd or something."

She trotted over to the creek she'd heard before. Constellarus allowed her feet work themselves into the soft mud. The river's waters gracefully glided over her dark hooves, sending a chill down Stella's spine. She looked over to check is Stellaerk was there too. "..What were you talking about earlier?" she asked him casually.
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: I never thought that I loved you this much.   I never thought that I loved you this much. I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2012 - 3:16

~

Stellaerk reluctantly got up off the ground and followed Stella, dragging his hooves. The sound of the river instantly made him thirsty. He needed to gain control of his body again before he did anymore talking. He dipped his face in the cool water, shocking himself back to reality. He gave a shake of his mane, removing the bit of grass that stuck to him and then turned to Stella. "My parents" he whispered, his voice barely audible. He gave a small cough.
"My parents" he repeated, this time louder. "I was talking about my parents. I miss them Stella, they never got to tell me what I should do with my life, they never got the chance to raise me like a normal family. They were taken away from me Stella and I thought that I would get them back, that they would be given back to me. But I need to face reality. They are never coming back." He let his words ring out into the air for a moment. "They're never coming back Stella, and it breaks my heart."

He shifted the thought to the back of his mind for now, and he tried to think happy thoughts. What are we going to do today? Meet a new herd. Sounds like fun.
"So Stella, you want to go meet a new herd? Or do you want to go explore the region first?" he asked her, putting a smile on his face, hiding the pain that was inside. This was something that was going to take a lot of work. He still didn't understand what brought on this sad moment.
He gave his head a shake, getting rid of the thought and focusing on conversing with Stella. Today was going to be a long day. He shifted his hooves, changing his weight while he waited for Stella to think about what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never thought that I loved you this much.   I never thought that I loved you this much. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I never thought that I loved you this much.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Upper Lakes Territory-
Jump to: