Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Winds Of Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masquerade

Masquerade

The Winds Of Change  Empty
PostSubject: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012 - 18:56

The rhythmical sound of hooves crunching into snow echoed through Sagittas ears.
When he'd woken up the ground had been covered in this...white stuff.
Wrinkling up his nose in disgust he stomped around trying to keep warm,
his coat was still short, having spent most of his life in places without the horrible stuff.

Looking up, the bay appaloosa snorted, the cold air made him shiver slightly.
There was no way he could go swimming today and Saga was bored.
"Hello, is anybody out there?" He called out, then stood waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012 - 19:07

The snow that surround her feet was cold. It felt like her. She liked it. Dutchess had changed since everything with Rex, but she kept it bottled up inside and tried to keep herself looking cheerful and happy. She heard the familiar voice of Saga and she followed the sound. "Saga?" she called out, hoping that he would hear her. She looked around, the snow falling gently around her. She smiled.

In just a few weeks, Layka would have her foal, and all hell would break lose. Dutchess would get what she wanted. Dutchess would always get what she wanted. She kicked the snow around, enjoying its coldness. After all, it was her only 'friend' now.

"Saga" she called again, as she got no response from the first call. "Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012 - 19:25

"Stupid snow!" Saga snorted, trying to move quicker through it.
Perking his ears at the sound of a voice he looked around.
Must have been a bird, he thought to himself.
Everything would be better when the summer came back.
The stallion longed to feel the hot rays of the sun belting
down on his back once again.

The voice came again and he perked his ears, "Dutchess?"
"Over here-Ah never mind don't move I'll find you!" He shouted.
Galloping towards the sound he soon saw the bright pink hair of Dutch.
He smiled happily and came to a skidding halt kicking up snow.
"Hello beautiful!" He said cheerfully.

Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012 - 19:52

When Saga appeared she smiled. She hadn't seen him in a while. "Hey" she said happily. She kicked snow at him. Whether he liked the snow, she was yet to find out. "I love the snow, don't you?" she asked him. She liked the feeling of the snow on her back. It matched what she felt inside. Cold. She pranced around in the snow, flicking it up in the air behind her.

[OOC: OMG I give up! I have sat here for so long and this is all I could come up with. it's like my muse has just disappeared. Good luck trying to come up with a reply!]
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012 - 20:05

Sagitta scrunched up his face when Dutch kicked snow at him.
"Hey that stuff is cold!" He frowned slightly than grinned with mischief and galloped after her.
When she was behind him he bucked and sent the snow flying. He laughed madly and skidded to a halt.
"Well seems I judged this stuff too harshly, it's good fun!" He chuckled.

"What have you been up to?" He looked back at Dutch, grinning.
With a big shake he shook the snow from his coat and mane, before returning his attention to the mare.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:10

She spluttered as the snow went into her mouth when Sagitta bucked. "Ha, good one." she said, almost running into him when he skidded to a stop. "I love the snow, I don't know why you didn't." she said, glad that she had changed his mind about it. "And what have I been doing? Just wandering I guess." she answered, not going to go into detail. She had plans, and she wasn't going to leak them. "What about you? Get up to anything exciting?" she asked him, wanting to move on for the subject of herself. She lifted her head, letting the snow land on her face and the melting snow trickle up towards her forelock.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012 - 0:50

The mustang grinned, "It's a big change to an endless summer all year round!"
Saga straightened his posture, what had he been doing? Sleeping eating...
Because that sounds interesting. He was lost in thought for a moment.
He stood there, as if paused, intense thoughts rushing through his brain.

"If you promise not to tell anyone," He looked around frowning slightly, his blue eyes now seemingly nervous.
"I was making evil plans to take over the world," He whispered into her ear.
A playful smile spread across his lips, eyes sparkling.
"But seriously, I haven't been doing anything. I should have come up with an evil plot. Nothing better to do."
He twitched his ears, perhaps he should have started hibernation for the winter months...

Sagitta was the type of horse who couldn't stand doing nothing all day.
He had to have some sort of 'adventure', otherwise he considered his time wasted, tedious and dull.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012 - 0:38

A grin spread across her face when he mentioned he had been planning to take over the world. "Ha, well that went well didn't it." she said to him chuckling. And then he mentioned the evil plot, causing Dutchess to freeze for the slightest moment before shaking herself back to reality. "You should have, it would have been.. fun" she commented, hoping that he hadn't noticed her brief moment of awkwardness. Why must this be so hard to keep up? Why must I want this over and done with. she thought, hiding her real emotions behind a fake smile. "So, what are we going to do today huh? The snow, well that stops us from going for a swim. Well, we could, it would just be freezing cold." she said, chuckling again. She kicked some more snow at him, sending it in the direction of his face, hoping it would get him soaking wet once it melted.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012 - 1:05

How would one accomplish such a feat?
The thought of actually beginning a plot to attempt to dominate this planet made Sagittas head tick.
He didn't especially like the thought of ruling over thousands. But power makes a man do strange things.
Authority meant respect from others. Now the thought didn't seem so useless, the clockwork of his brain began to tick.

A sly smile played on his lips. Now this was a taste of something he wanted. The power had already started a craving
sensation in the back of his head, slowly eating it's way into his veins and pulsing through his body with determination.

"Did you say something darling?" Dutchess had interrupted his delicious thoughts with speech. "Oh, yes, I don't think it'd be a good day to go swimming. You could fall ill, me as well, but I would worry about you more."
He winked at her, flicking the hair from his brilliant blue eyes. "Alternatively I don't know how we should spend the day," He stopped mid sentence as the snow hit his face. Flattening his ears and shaking his head he glared at her slightly but then laughed, enjoying her playful intentions. "Lets walk, we can find something to do along the way."

Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012 - 1:25

She watched as Sagitta's facial expression changed from somewhat happy to ask if he was concentrating on something. Has she just planted the idea of world domination in his mind. [i]Great, just great.]/i] she thought, although it wouldn't really matter, if it did happen, she probably would be around to see it. She just shook the thought away, world domination, way too difficult.

"A walk? Where would we go? Everywhere is covered in snow. We wont be able to get up the hill, it's too dangerous." she said to him. She wanted to go to the lake, and swim. She didn't care if she got sick. She wanted to do something fun. "Where would be go?" she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012 - 1:56

The chilling snow that slowly melted on his slowly growing winter coat soon disappeared, and with it all intentions of power and back into reality.
"Lets just see where destiny takes us." He chuckled. It would be nice even if they didn't talk to spend sometime with her. It had been a while since the two had enjoyed each others company. "Though, if it means that much to you we can go for a swim." He added, glancing at her.

It had taken him a while but Sagitta finally noticed something. "Dutchess, is there something wrong?"
He looked into her pretty eyes, searching for something, clearly he couldn't find it.
"You seem a bit, I don't know...different?"
Or was it just his imagination playing tricks on him again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winds Of Change    The Winds Of Change  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winds Of Change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Upper Lakes Territory-
Jump to: