Of the Stars in the Sky (Private RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Of the Stars in the Sky (Private RP)   Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 21:33

Image by x
More art of Stella {x X x X x X x X x}

Stella nickered laughingly at the strange horse's weird way of speaking. It was very different. But when Thunder piped up, she could tell he was nervous of the stallion. "Oh, come on Thundy, he's just a poor lost pony like I was. Innokenti's not gonna hurt us." Stella batted her 'lashes in an attempt to win him over. Perhaps Thunder was wise in being distrusting of the newcomer, but Stella simply wanted to be friends with him. She liked it how Innokenti called her a 'sweet doll', and absolutely loved it when he referred to her as 'beautiful'. "Oh stop it," Stella protested, but her tone was obviously teasing. She nudged Inno's shoulder, grinning.

However, as much as Constellarus wanted to stay up and meet the horse more fully, her brain was telling her to go to sleep. As a yawn came on, she tried to stifle it but gave in. She lied down in the crumpled grass between the others and sighed tiredly. "Good night..," Stella murmured before passing out.

The next day arose in the blink of an eye. Constellarus stretched her bay neck out and stood tall. The chirping of birds accompanied her as she went on a brisk morning canter. The sun's rays glittered down upon the region. Misty lakes glittered under the light. Stella inhaled the crisp cold air and it stung her lungs. She ran down the mountainside, flying through the wind. She loved the speed her legs could acquire, the feeling of being faster than most anything. Realizing she was gone longer than she meant to be, Stella turned around and returned to the clearing. "Hey guys," she said brightly. Her hair was swept around crazily, and her black eyes shone with excitement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: Of the Stars in the Sky (Private RP)   Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 21:38

Innokenti ha given in and slept where he stood, enjoying the grass. When he woke Stella seemed to be coming back after a long run. "Well top of the mornin' to ya doll!" He leaped up from his sleeping spot and pranced over to her. "How are you this morning sugarpea? Went for a run? Ya look outta breath, eeyup, eeyup~!" Morning dew caught on his scales and skull, and clung lightly to his purple hair, making it sparkle slightly.

Mor'du, Mor'du
Mor'du, Mor'du!
Now the time has come for all of us tae slaughter you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Of the Stars in the Sky (Private RP)   Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 22:05

Thunder was even more freaked out by this new horse than he was before. He was also frightened as Stella got closer to him. He didn't want her to get too close but he could see the she was absolutley facinated by him. Geez, maybe Habibah is right. I am being overly protective of her, I just need to step back and let her do what she wants to. She's old enough to take care of herself. He hated to admit it, but Habibah was right. He was being too protective of Stella. He just stood back and watched her talk to the new comer.

When he saw her yawn, he breathed a sigh of relief. He settled down once again on the ground and let his eyes that felt like they were hanging out on stalks, rest. The next morning he woke to see that Stella was gone. "Great" he mumbled, heaving himself up from the ground that, the spot where he was lying o longer snow covered. He took a nibble of grass before letting his eyes wander the horizon for Stella. He watched as she appeared from her run, and as Innokenti greeted her. His voice made Thunder shiver. "Have a nice run Stella?" Thunder asked her, taking a step away from Innokenti, still freaked by him.

He looked up at the sky, it was a nice day today. He thought that it would be a good day to train Stella up so that she knew how to defend herself. "Stella, so how would you like to learn how to defend yourself, properly. It'll give you a better chance of getting away alive if you encounter on of those l...." he stopped, not wanting to say the name in case it brought back the memories of that horrid night. "Uh, anyway, would you like to?" he asked, then turning to Innokenti. "You can help if you would like, but please don't be annoying or anything." he said, thinking that what he was saying was sounding like something that a child would say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Of the Stars in the Sky (Private RP)   Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 22:26

Image by x
More art of Stella {x X x X x X x X x}

"I did in fact go for a run," she replied. "You should join me sometime on one. They're very refreshing." Stella smiled at Innokenti and tossed her head in enjoyment. Then she saw Thunder was awake as well and she turned to him. "Sure, I guess that would be smart." When the draft asked Innokenti to refrain from being a thorn in one's side, Stella looked around awkwardly. Thunder's displeasure at the stallion's presence was obvious and it made her embarrassed. Stella mumbled an apology out of the corner of her mouth, "Sorry, Innokenti. He's kind of.. wary of strangers. But he'll get used to you. If you stay, that is." She trailed off on the latter, unsure of whether or not Innokenti would remain with her and Thunder.

Assuming that they would need to get to a more level terrain, Constellarus led the way down the hill. Her hooves danced merrily over the dewy ground. The trio stopped, reaching a field. Behind them was the mountain they'd camped out upon, and on the other side of the meadow lay a small patch of woods. Stella bounded joyfully through the long blades of grass that were damp from the snow from the night. "So what first?" she called back to Thunder.

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: Of the Stars in the Sky (Private RP)   Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 22:29

"My good sir, do you consider this annoying?" The stallion mockingly lowered himself to the ground in a pouncing pose much like how a dog would pose for play fight. Chuckling to himself he made pathetic dog noises as if to mock Thunder further. "C'mon doll, I'm barking, you gotta defend yourself, arf!" He teased at Stella.

Mor'du, Mor'du
Mor'du, Mor'du!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Of the Stars in the Sky (Private RP)   Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 22:44

Thunder trailed off behind Stella as she led them to higher ground. He was startled when Innokenti began acting like a dog. "Ah yes, that is annoying, very in fact, would you mind stopping and just let me sort this out for now. Just, um, stand out of the way so I can do this please." he said frustrated. He turned his head to Stella. What first? she had asked him. He lunged for her surprisingly, although not doing anything that would actually hurt her. Stella lurched back, startled "What would you do if I did that again?" he said, taking a step back, giving her room to sort herself out again. "What are you going to do to stop someone from lunging at you and attacking you?"

Thunder gave Innokenti a displeased look as he stood off to the side. Why would he act like a dog? He is a horse, he should not be acting like some strange animal. There aren't even any dogs here. he though. "Innokenti, may I ask you what you know about the lydes?" he said, giving Stella time to think about her response. "Do you know what horrid things those mutants are capable of?" he said his voice trailing off as the memories of his fight with the beasts flooded back into his mind.

Thunder froze. Images of Stella getting mauled by the mutant scarring his brain once more. He began babbling. Maybe it wasn't Stella who was going to get upset about hearing about the lydes. It was him that was. "Hfdhjusasfjfyakdaifhd" he mumbled, trying to get the monstrous images out of his mind. "jfdhjfhjslg" was all he could get out of his mouth. Jibberish. He looked at Stella and then to Innokenti. "You... train." he muttered, talking to Innokenti, telling him that he needed to train Stella while he sorted himself out. He didn't want him to but it needed to be done. Thunder was in no state to continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: Of the Stars in the Sky (Private RP)   Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 21:09

Innokenti's smile sudden;y changed to a frown. "Oh I'm sorry big man, I didn't know what I do is any of your fucking business, I should think if I wanna play around and act like a dog, I should be allowed too, or is how the herd has fun what you decide too? And no, I don't know about the lydes, and honestly I could give two shits less about what they are, so shove off bud." He rolled his eyes as Thunder started speaking gibberish, flicking him with a tail before walking away, seeming to disappear into thin air.

Mor'du, Mor'du
Mor'du, Mor'du!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the Stars in the Sky (Private RP)   

Back to top Go down

Of the Stars in the Sky (Private RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2