Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Smell of Sweet Summer Air

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Twisted-Desire

The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:40

Desperado stares at Seeker. "I cant kill you."

Seeker tore his eyes open. "You have to."

"But," (d)
"Dont be a fucking pussy."(s)

Deperado nuzzles Seeker's cheek, then unsteadily takes the sword and brings it down into Seeker's side. He turns and runs away, not able to live with himself at the moment.

Seeker let out a shrill whinny.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:45

Ezazel looked around desperately trying to find the lyde. Nothing. Not a smell. Not a bade of grass disturbed. Lydes couldn't fly, could they? The sickening aroma floated forward. Ezazel had been facing upwind.
He had no time to move. The lyde jumped first. Ezazel's body crashed to the ground, the lyde falling on top of him.
Back to top Go down
https://mystequinerpg.forumotion.com
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:49

Desperado was so focused on not hearing Seeker's cries of pain, he heard the crash of the two bodies. He canters forward, cnorting at the sight. He unsheaths his sword, going forward and kicking the lyde off of Ezazel, then litteraly jumping on it. Hearing the crack of it's ribs, it gave him confidence. He bore his sword into the beast's chest, then crushes it's skull with his full weight.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:55

Ezazel rolled over, standing again. His feet where cut all to pieces. Mirage is going to kill me. The lyde laying before Desperado caught him off guard. He could fight!
"What do we do with it?" He said, walking up to Desperado. Makivis galloped in, mane flying everywhere. Late. As usual.
"You missed the party." Ezazel grinned a bit. But it was all short lived, as he heard Mirage's scream back behind him. His head slumped over, he looked at Makivis for him. He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:57

Desperado turns his ears back. He puts his sword away, getting off the Lyde. "Your welcome..." He snorts, standing near Makivis.

Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:05

"so-" Was all Ezazel got out before Mirage stated screaming at him. She started yelling so fast even he missed the words. All he got was the occasional 'idiot, bastard, reckless, baby' out of the conversation. Makivis bit back laughter, turning and leaving him there. Ezazel's eyes followed him off. Stabbing him over and over in his brain. So. Not Cool.
"Mirage. Honey. I'm going to tell you this once. We are not safe here. Shit is going to happen. I'd be easier if you wouldn't flip out every time I get a scratch." He heard Makivis crack up laughing over the hill. Mirage's eyes glowed.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:59

Desperado snorts. "Relax Mirage. Hes fine." He whinnies, turning and walking back up the hill.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 1:25

"Fine. Whatever." Mirage stepped back, snorting. "You all show up dead at my feet. What do I do? Help you all. I dare you all to go a week without me."
Ezazel just stared at her, his eyes staring right at hers. He didn't want to say anything. Especially about getting saved by Desperado. Now they're even, right?
"We need to figure out how that lyde got so close." Ezazel looked over at Desperado. "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 1:30

Desperado looks Ezazel in the eyes. He didn't need to say what his thoughts were, You don't want to seem weak or like maybe you cant di everything for once, so not even as much as a thank you is said?, his looks said it all. He clears his throat. "No. None at all." Hr says flatly, turning and walking up the hill.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 19:19

Desperado left him there, standing 5 feet away from the lyde that jumped him. Evolving? The thing that laid at his feet was much more raptor than horse, that's for sure. The feathers were gone, it's features much more raptor like. Everything he thought he knew was wrong. Makivis had taken notice of the thing as well. Circling back to help him figure out what the hell had happened.
"That doesn't look right." Makivis shook his head slightly, his nose brushing over it's face.
"We need-" Makivis started
"I know who we need. But the lyde expert got killed a few years back." Ezazel grabbed the lydes tail, dragging him off towards a nearby cliff. Makivis walked up the hill, following the soft cries he could hear. He saw a bloody Seeker everything but dead, and a bloody Mirage standing over him, telling him it's okay to die.
"I thought I told you to kill him!" Ezazel yelled at the direction that bitch of a Saphrai went. Briskly trotting over to him, he took his blade raising it high in that air above Seeker.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 21:21

Desperado turns around. You have got to be kidding me... he thought to himself, snorting. He gallops towards Ezazel and Seeker, opening his mouth to say something, but Ezazel had brought the blade down, killing Seeker instantly. He shakes his head, turning around and walking down the hill.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 0:36

Makivis looked up at Ezazel, his slightly wider than usual.
"You okay?" He asked.
Ezazel took a step back. "Will be. Get this body out of here. Now. I'm going hunting. Feel free to tag along." And off Ezazel went. He grabbed a sword from the bag, and trotted of towards the woods. You come kill my herd. You try to kill my wife. Show your face. His breathing was raged, blood almost boiling.
"Damn it! Show yourself!" He screamed off into the woods.
Nothing.
Makivis had trailed him the whole way. He's gone mad. It's finally happened.
"Come fight me. Or are you scared?" He raised his head up, eyes peering into the darkness. A lyde finally showed it's ugly face, off to his left. It lunged, soaring 10 ft into the air.
It all happened to fast. Ezazel dodged it's lunge, the lyde laying in half on the ground.
"That's all you got!" He screamed. Makivis looked up at him. That look. Almost like a fading dream.
"Ezazel! Stop! You're going to get us all killed!" Makivis sprinted for Ezazel, knocking him onto the ground. Ezazel grabbed his dagger, not thinking, he chopped several chunks for Makivis's mane off before realizing what he had done.
His eyes widened, throwing Makivis's huge body off his own. He saw the lyde on the ground, twitching. What had he done?
"Get your head on straight. He was dead and you know it. You didn't kill him. Don't become." Makivis paused, "it."
That word went through Ezazel like fire.
It wasn't until a twig snapped behind him he fully came to his senses. He had gone mad for sure this time. Makivis thought.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 0:40

Desperado walked so far from the hill, he was sure he was out of region 3 by now, but he actually wasnt. He didn't know it, but he was in a seemingly peaceful part of the forest by the top of the waterfall. How could Ezazel kill Seeker? After I saved him? That's my thanks? This. Shit. Is. Fucked. Up.

He walked farther still until it was dark, and he spun around when hearing a few twigs snap. He draws his sword, seeing the body of the sleek... Lyde, which looked more Raptor than ever, step into the moonlight. "Come at me bitch." Desperado half growled.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 0:45

Makivis focused in on Desperado's voice. South. "Ezazel. Look at me. Stay here. I got this." And for some reason unknown to Makivis, Ezazel stayed. Makivis picked the sword off the ground, and headed off in the direction of the voice.
"They hunt in 3's you know." He said, finally in view. "I think Ezazel got one. You got one behind you too!" Makivis charged in, soon meeting the one behind Desperado. One of them wasn't going to see dawn. (Makivis or the lyde.)
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 0:48

Desperado heard Makivis, but didn't look at him. He heard the clash of his body with his Lyde, and figured their bloody fight was well underway. He charges at his, driving his sword into it's chest. Bad idea. The lyfe just pulled it out, tossing it aside and hissing before lungind at Desperado's neck.

The Saphrai turns, so the Lyde didn't get his neck, but his side. He fell to the ground, and watched the lyde slowly creep closer.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Feb 2013 - 1:04

Not. Horse. Anymore. Makivis thought, the lyde and him going round and round in circles. Finally, he got a hold on his sword, managing to cut of several chunks of it's flesh before the thing gave up. Shriveling and shaking on the ground. Makivis got up just in time to see the undead lyde circling Desperado. Makivis jumped, droping his sword, hitting the lyde off it's feet and on the ground. But, it's body whipped free, body like a snake under Makivis's legs.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:40

The Lyde scrambled to it's feet, letting out almost a roar type screech at Makivis' body and rearing before galloping away into the shadows again.

Desperado lay there, stunned. That lyde was different.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:49

Makivis laid there too. "Smart mother fucker." He mumbled under his breath, once he somehow got back to his senses. "You alright." he shook his mane a little, trying to get it to lazy down. What the fuck was that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Smell of Sweet Summer Air
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Region Three-The Tree Territory-
Jump to: