Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They didn't want me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Patchwork-Hearts

They didn't want me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 20:43

Sapphyra pulled away. She looked into his eyes and stepped back.
"Zach, it's fine. I need to learn how to get by on my own now..." she looked at the ground. This felt awkward, it wasn't right.
"Besides, It's been 38 years Zach." she paused.
"I am pretty sure you've moved on, you and Rose..." she glanced away from him, into the snow and felt a jabbing pain inside her heart.
This was reality. She had to face it. Things for normal horses are hard. She had it PERFECT.
"Besides Zach, I'm nothing anymore" she remembered Ezazel, and how he told her to stop crying, so she bit back her tears. She didn't want to cause another fight, and she didn't want Zach to feel bad for her.
Sapphyra layed down underneath one of the burnt trees and closed her eyes tight. She wanted to fall asleep, and dream of the better days. She wanted more than ever, to forget.

(OOC:shes basically just an arab now)
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 22:02

Zach stood there. Confused as to why she pulled away.
"38 years. isn't anything when your immortal." Zach lowered his head to hers, kissing her goodbye, then turned and walked away. Why did I wait all of these years? I knew she'd never come back. Roseta. How had he of forgotten her?
"Rose!" He called, suddenly remembering where he was, and what might be just over the hill
Back to top Go down
https://mystequinerpg.forumotion.com
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 22:10

Sapphyra watched him walk away, and everything seemed like slow motion. Her heart broke in slow motion as well, the pain stopped her from moving towards him. She tried calling him back, but all she could get out was a little whimper.
She fell to the ground and wept.
Why do I always need to mess up? This little 'visit' to see my daughter, hasn't even turned out right...
First off, my daughter is HORRIFIED of me, and then I kill her father, and then some grumpy old man keeps telling me to get off his land. I end up dying, and now Im stuck as this powerless horse?! I don't even know If I still can live past 1000 years. What If I have the normal life span?!
She started panicking. Sapphyra thought about how she never really knew her daughter, she just had a chance to start fresh with Zach, and she blew it. She messed up again.
"Wait! Zach!" she cried. her body hurt more and more, the cold was getting to her. "Don't go yet!" she started crying, she had just realized how bad everything was.
"I didn't mean what I said just then.." she looked down at the ground.
"I was just so upset, and I can't take it all in."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 22:27

Zach felt his heart jump just a bit, hearing her calling for him. He stopped, turning around to face her.
He smiled at seeing her again. "It's alright. Not the first time either of us has screwed up." He looked at her, now standing close to him. "I love you Sapphyra. I never wanted to leave you, but Roseta. She needed a mother. I'm sorry. I should have went looking for you. It's just." He sighed, trailing off mid sentence.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 22:36

Sapphyra looked at him through her now gray eyes. He had brought so much back, from her old home. Her old family, old life. She dug her head into his neck and cried.
"Zach, I love you too.." she stopped. "she needed a mother. Im sorry."
"A what...mother? wait..sorry?" she lifted her head from his neck. her eyes sparkled, they were covered in a layer of tears. She looked at herself. Her rough, thick tail was all tangled, It no longer looked like a Zephyre tail. She looked at her markings, they were toned out, almost as gray as her eyes now. It suddenly actually hit her.
She wasn't a Zephyre. She was a tiny Arabian. But this also meant she wasn't Sapphyra- not the one Roseta knew. She thought if maybe Roseta could trust her now.
She shook her head and remembered what she was talking about, "a mother..did she get a new one?" she repeated this time, her voice sad, with a hint of anger.
"Zach, what happened while I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 0:41

The thoughts of the years flooded through his head. "Roseta.. she. Well." Damn. I can't explain what happened. "The morning. Okay. You need sleep." He tried to smile, but could tell it wasn't going to help his cause.
"I moved here. Trying to give Roseta and Cameron a home. But.. It didn't work out. These nasty things, they killed so many. I started fighting. Lost my senses somewhat. This mare, another Zephyre, she loved Roseta, she took care of her like a daughter. Cameron too. She wanted kids for herself, so. Well. We had one child. But, Mez, she's be gone a long time now. A lyde caught Rose and I off guard, she died saving us. Roseta's brother, he died to save his sister. It's a long story I know. I should of stuck around, tried to find you. But. I didn't even know which direction you left. I didn't want to bring Roseta though that."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 0:50

Sapphyra stared at him. She was silent for a moment.
"what the hell did I do to you guys..." she looked down on the ground and burried her head in the snow.
"but you know what would have happened if I didn't leave, none of us would have been here today"
She tried not to cry, he had moved on. She spent her life trying to become sane again, to visit them.
She had waited 38 years, just to give everything up. Have her daughter hate her. Find out her son died. Learn
He didn't love her for a long time. She learnt that she was almost forgotten, a myth, a scary story you would
Tell foals to get them to listen. She learnt that they saw her as a monster for a large proportion of thier lives.
"Zach, I gave up all I had today. Do you realize that?" her eyes were watering and she looked at him and spoke
Carefully, softly, "can I see Roseta... Just don't tell her who I am, it's dark and she won't be able to tell who I am
Anymore. I barely knew who I was..."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 0:59

Zach closed his eyes. "I never moved on. I never forgot you. I'm sorry. I know you gave everything. Just. Let's go to sleep. Roseta will need to cool off a bit before we'll be able to reason with her" Zach smiled a bit. dropping his head over Sapphyra.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 1:04

"Okay" she said and fell asleep Within minutes. She hadn't realized how much she missed his comfort until she was deep in sleep. Her nightmares left and she had dreamt of the time they first met.
Morning came soon and she remembered she had to hide. If Ezazel saw her, she would be dead within seconds now.
"Zach.. Wake up, quick!" she whispered. She started panicking, se just got her life back and wasn't about to let Ezazel take it from her
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 1:09

"Huh" Zach tried to snap his body to wake up. "What. What?"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 1:11

"Ezazel... I told him something, first I called him a bitch, and I ended with 'fuck you and your lands' or something... And he seemed pretty mad.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 1:12

"You called him a bitch! Do you know who he is! And where's hes been! Damn. You must have been crazy." Zach got to his feet, starting into a sleep-hazed gallop.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 1:18

"You must have forgotten," she said
"I am crazy Zach" she laughed, she got to get feet and followed him, her worries left, this exact moment played back in her head. They were younger, it was brighter and there were the pissed off ponies, calling after them about not setting fire to the trees anymore. Sapphyra laughed.
"where are we going?" she called out to him, following close behind. The sun rays hit her through the trees and she smiled and remembered why she fell for him.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 23:25

Zach turned his head around. "Tell me about it!" Zach ducked into the forest. Morning sunlight streaming through the trees, almost dancing off the rocks on the ground, still wet from the morning dew.
"This is where I usually end up sleeping for the night." Zach smiled at her, his head turned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2013 - 23:40

Sapphyra looked at Zach and smiled back. She didn't understand why he took her here.
"So.. What do you usually do in your spare time here?" she asked him.
Then she thought about asking him if it was okay to see Roseta but she decided it was rude to just bring that up at this time. She pushed Roseta out of her mind for a little and focused on staying calm, and trying not to worry about what might happen If Ezazel found her.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Feb 2013 - 0:59

Zach laughed a bit. "It's a good hiding spot too. Kept me alive all these years." Then his expression dropped. "Ezazel probably doesn't give a shit what you do. Honestly. He's had some serious issues going on with lydes and stuff right now. Last night is probably already forgotten. He would have know it's you just by your smell anyway." He paused, thinking twice. "You don't smell bad, don't get me wrong. You just don't smell like. Here. That's all."
He walked past her, sticking his head out to see out into the daylight.
"We're probably good to go find Rose. My guess is that she's to a waterfall, just south of here."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb 2013 - 0:10

Sapphyra nodded and followed him to the waterfall.
"I hope she's not horrified of me"
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb 2013 - 0:22

Zach led Sapphyra out of the forest, keeping a fast pace for the waterfall. Even with the snow on the ground, it was surprisingly warm. Refreshing even, after the long winter it had been, and still might be.
Rose stood by the lake, her hair falling lazily over her face. He pulled up, slowing down to a walk.
"Rose." He said, his voice soft, nervous sounding.
Rose threw her head up at the sound of his voice. She didn't even notice the mare standing next to him.
"Daddy!" She yelled, flying towards him. "I thought. But I-" She looked him over again and again.
"I'm fine. Promise." Zach nodded towards Sapphyra.
"Who's this?" Roseta head turned in an inquisitive tilt, looking her up and down like she did her father.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb 2013 - 0:26

Sapphyra let out a puff of breath and looked at Roseta.
"You know me silly" she laughed and smiled as nice as she could.
"you don't like me, but you still know me." she looked at Zach, her eyes
Filling with tears. She finally got to talk to her daughter for what seemed
Like the first time.
"Daddys fine now" she said, and waited for her daughters response
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb 2013 - 23:40

Roseta's entire body shifted. "You don't look the same." She glanced over at Zach for a clue in hell what was happening.
"She. Uh. Well. Long story." Zach looked around a Sapp. "She gave up her powers to save my sorry ass." Then he paused again. What am I forgetting?"Oh! And there is a good chance Ezazel might kill her. But. He's probably forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb 2013 - 23:49

Sapphyra tried to smile at Roseta, who didn't seem to look to impressed with the fact that she gave up everything she had for Zach.
"Ezazel doesn't matter right now" she said, trying to keep her tone soft. She was lying to herself and them. She was terrified of what would happen next. Her smile shifted into a frown and she kept trying to smile but it wasn't working. She turned her head away from them, and hoped they wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:03

What seemed like an hour awkwardly passed by. Rose shifted slightly, then ran into Sapphyra. She started sobbing. After all of these years her mother was home.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:09

as Roseta rushed into her, Sapphyra surprised and she started sobbing as well. She looked at Roseta closely for the first time and smiled. Tears were still streaming down her cheeks and she could taste the saltyness of them.
"Roseta," was all she could manage to get out between her sobs.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:14

The two stood there and cried for a rather long time. Zach did nothing but stood there watching them both.
The two mares he loved the most were actually getting along. Roseta pulled back. Bowing her head down, trying to wipe off her tears. For the first time today she noticed where she was. Rather, who she was with.
"Dad." She looked over at Zach who had seemed to have zoned.
"Huh." He replied, shaking his head out of his stare.
"If. If you have all of mom's powers. Couldn't we go kill every single lyde here?"
"I suppose so. But. I've never used half of them. I really wouldn't want to get us all killed.."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:18

Sapphyra now felt out of place with this conversation, and glanced back at her bushy tail. She drowned and spoke up.
"theres a death spell." she started
"just say what you want to kill and bam. Dead." she glanced at the water ad walked over to get a drink. She was starving and thirsty and aching all over.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:20

Zach looked down at himself in his reflection. "Wait. I can KILL something? Just. Look at it?" His ears flicked back a bit. I now understand why she didn't want these.
"Is there. Anything else? I mean. I don't really want to destroy the herds and the surrounding countryside.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They didn't want me
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Region Three-The Tree Territory-
Jump to: