Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They didn't want me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PrintedShadows
Admin

They didn't want me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:20

Zach looked down at himself in his reflection. "Wait. I can KILL something? Just. Look at it?" His ears flicked back a bit. I now understand why she didn't want these.
"Is there. Anything else? I mean. I don't really want to destroy the herds and the surrounding countryside.."
Back to top Go down
https://mystequinerpg.forumotion.com
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:24

Sapphyra picked her head up from the water
"you can curse them. Set a border of flames that won't spread around myst, trap the Lydes in tornados, set the
on fire, change their form into something small that can easily be squashed, send them to hell.. Possibilities are endless with doom spells" she went back to the water. These were the reason she left them. She didn't want to hurt Zach or Roseta by mistake.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:29

"I never. I'm sorry. If I would have known I would of tried to help." Doom spells? I need to go try this out.
Roseta walked to the water to drink as well. Crying made her thirsty.
"Hey Momma.. Do you know where Cameron went? I mean, I know I didn't know him that well. But. The whole family being here. That'd be nice."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:34

"Zach! Be careful with those spells, especially the doom ones... Thry distort your mind." she said sadly
She looked at Roseta and paused to remember what happened.
"Cameron found a mare and has his own happy family now" she said and smiled. Sapphyra remembered begging the Soulkeeper to give Cameron his soul back. After that, all she had heard was that he had a family of his own. Cameron and Roseta had grown in all the time after all.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:37

"I've been careful with you all of these years." Zach snickered a little bit.
"Oh." Roseta bit back a small lip quiver. He had moved on without them? All of these nights she wondered where he was.. and nothing? "Well. Good for him! We should try to go meet him some day. Provided we can actually get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:48

Sapphyra chuckled at Zachs joke.
"Roseta, I don't know where he is now." she frowned. "What do you say, after Ezazel forgets me, we go looking for him?" se smiled
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 0:53

"Ezazel can go screw himself as far as I am concerned." Zach laughed. Rose stayed silent. "He's right behind me isn't he?" Zach turned around. His first glance was at Ezazel's feet. He slowly looked upward to his less that pleased face.
"I don't need to screw myself. I got Mirage for that." Ezazel snorted. Nudging Zach's shoulder. "I can't very damn well stay mad at my friend, now can I?" Ezazel paused. "I know you've been thinking I'll kill Sapphyra. She's not really a threat anymore.. so. I mean. She's cool." Zach fainted on the inside. What got you in such a good mood? But he didn't want to ask that.
"By the way. What exactly brought you back here anyway? I'm not mad.. just wondering. I usually talk to the newbies.. but you have Zach to explain the whole lyde thing."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 1:06

"I came back to see Roseta and after I gave Zach my soul and he only needed my powers, I just woke up in a forest and walked around, saw him and then decided to stay." Sapphyra felt a stabbing pain in her stomach.
"do you know where good grazing grass is?" she asked them. Anyone's answer would be fine, but they were in a sandy biome next to a rocky forest, which is why she had asked.
"Oh also, I know about Lydes." she added in quickly. Before fully entering myst, she had been setting them on fire for fun.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2013 - 1:10

"Oh.. Well. It sounds like you all have a lot to um. Check up on. Just if you need anything. Ask." Ezazel nodded to Sapphyra, then Roseta, and left.
"Fire! For fun!" Zach said about as soon as Ezazel left. Instantly, he felt bad for reading her mind. He'd said he never do that.
"Follow me. There should be a good spot down the hill a bit" Rose looked over at her father with a death glare. She read it to but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:30

Sapphyra glared at him, he had been reading her mind. she felt the chill left behind.
"I was upset. I did things with magic when I was uspet." she stared at the ground, walking behind Rose and Zach.
The sky was blue and pale pink. It was speckled with yellow and orange streaks crossed the sky.
Sapphyra loved the early morning, it was her favorite time of day, when everything seemed to come alive, and the morning air was always crisp, real, and there.
"Anyhow, how are you all?" she asked slowly, as if she had lost her voice, somewhere in all her thoughts.
She stopped behind them, closed her eyes, and started jumping around in the cool morning air.
Snow started to fall, gently. Sapphyra snorted, and then looked at the little flake on her nose. She didn't mind it too much, after all; her and the snow had things in common. they were both ice cold.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 22:05

Zach lowered his head. He felt really bad about that now. He waited to walk beside her. "It's gotten lonely here. Newcomers are a rarity. And everybody is pretty well waiting on the prince to be born. "
Roseta ducked down the hill, just out of sight. Zach raised his head, then leaned over and kissed her neck. "I didn't mean to. It just kind of. screamed to me. How did you ignore it?"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 22:12

"Prince?" she asked suddenly.
"So there's a queen? and King?!" Sapphyra tilted her head, she hadn't come across a situation like this before.
"Ignore wha- ohh, thoughts. It took a while, but you just get used to it. Just try and think of other things, distract yourself" she smiled at him, more-so a frown, but still making an effort to smile. Sapphyra knew that this would be hard on him. She felt relieved, yet stressed at the same time. poor Zach now had to deal with the powers.
"there are advantages to having many powers though.." she said, "your practically immortal.. well, I guess you are now"
Immortal, that's something i'm not. Im not sure If I can even live past 80 now.
She frowned and looked at him, "Zach, we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 22:18

The last comment caught him off guard. But he was going to answer her first question. "Yeah. The black stallion with the white hair? That's the king. My friend and boss. There's another, smaller, palomino arabian around here that is the queen. She's much nicer. But she gets a little emotional. Then there's Makivis. He's the second in command. He's been Ezazel's friend ever since Italy. Grant it, he's not immortal. He just regenerates. He got cursed by a Saphrai a several hundred years ago. Mirage isn't immortal either, but she just ages really slowly. Ezazel is the only immortal out of that group. And Mirage is expecting. The whole territory is kind of waiting." Then the stopped. Facing her. "What about?"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 22:24

"Zach, you know how I have no powers left... " she looked at him, and her eyes widened, her mouth shifted to a frown.
"I don't have anymore second chances, and I'm not exactly an imm-" she couldn't say it. Just after finding him again, she would need to leave. She knew she couldn't get to attached to them, and vice-versa.
"I'm not gonna live forever, and I don't know how long I have left. I mean, I was 1000 years old before, I don't know if I have a life ahead." She looked back at Roseta quickly, and then back at him.
"Rose needs a mom she can rely on..."
Sapphyra felt sick and dizzy, she was being serious about the topic now, and suddenly wished she hadn't brought it up. If she had her powers, she could easily erase the moment.
"I'm really sorry Zach.." she whispered
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 22:54

Zach's entire face changed. His voice came out lower. A tone he hardly ever used. "You can't walk out on me. We will all die one day. What's to say your not immortal? What's to say I won't die tomorrow? Then Rose would have no one. Nobody to watch her at night. You really want to leave? I dare you. But look Rose in the eye and tell her why."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 23:00

She looked at him sadly, he didn't realize. One day, he was gonna be alone. He couldn't die.
"Zach.." she said softly, in an attempt to calm him, and herself down. "You aren't going to die one day." she glanced back at Rose.
"I'm not saying I'm leaving you, I'm just saying soon you'll need to find someone reliable." she smiled and shook her head, " Anyways. how are you?" she asked quickly, almost awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 23:05

"I'd do anything to keep you with me. But what's soon when I have forever?" He smiled at her. Roseta had just popped back over the hill. Zach laughed. She had probably thought they abandoned her. He sighed at her second question. "Alright. I guess. The ones I love are all here. But this wasn't how I pictured it."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 23:11

She smiled at Roseta. "Not how you pictured it.. how?" she asked Zach
She frowned in a way. Maybe he had pictures her to be more proper, a good mare and mother.
She looked down at the grass again and started munching away. She was still hungry no matter how much she ate.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 23:15

Zach paused. Thinking of all of the nights he'd spent, curled up and alone. Praying for her to come back. Seeing her charging into myst. Coming back to him. "I didn't picture you dying."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 23:22

Sapphyra paused. Unable to speak.
"Rose needed you." was all she said
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 23:25

"I know. And I couldn't be there for her. I tried. I couldn't think straight. I could see you. All of the time. Fading into the corner. Willing me to go into the woods. A death trap. She saved me. She looked me in the eye one day and told me to snap out of it. I was just killing myself. And it worked"

Rose turned and went down the hill. She didn't need to be part of this.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 23:28

Sapphyra had felt so bad for doing this to them. "Zach Im so sorry.. I didn't know that's what it was like for you.."
She had looked at him as Roseta walked away. Wondering if they should leave her be, or go and talk to her. She nudged her head in the direction of rose and tilted it.
After doing so, she stepped up to him and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 23:31

"It's not your fault. I'm sure you had your reasons." He got the look. Lowering his head, he walked over the hill. Rose stood grazing. Back dotted with snow. "I thought I'd let you two talk. Seemed like it wasn't my business."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 15:54

Sapphyra walked to Roseta and stopped.
"Roseta, is something wrong?" she asked her
She frowned as her stomach growled. apparently tearing a few bits of grass wouldn't cut it anymore.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013 - 23:37

Rose shot Zach a quick glance. Did you tell her about it? His look said no. "Nothing. I've been trying to help with the lyde problem around here. But.. foals too close to the woods got killed a few days ago and I feel like it's my fault. I was supposed to take care of that section. I was busy saving a few mares when I heard their screams. I couldn't get there in time." She thought about all of the things Makivis had told her. About Ezazel. About his Sofia. There wasn't anything he could do for them either. And he moved on. She looked up the hill, seeing a bay figure moving across the snow.
Makivis.

He trotted down to them, hair being whipped around in the breeze. How it didn't become a tangled mess was a mystery to them all. "Zach. We need to talk."
Zach felt his body tense up. He shot Makivis a look. Fuck off.
"Now." Makivis's voice had a low rumble to it.
"Saph. Come with me. It's about time you hear this." Zach nodded at Rose. She was part of the plan. But she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013 - 23:44

"oh my.. There was nothing you could do to save them. It wasn't your fault..." Sapphyra cringed thinking about dead foals lying on the ground, probably being torn apart.
Then she heard Zach calling her.
She followed him and tilted her head.
"about time I hear what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They didn't want me
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Region Three-The Tree Territory-
Jump to: