Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They didn't want me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Patchwork-Hearts

They didn't want me - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013 - 23:44

"oh my.. There was nothing you could do to save them. It wasn't your fault..." Sapphyra cringed thinking about dead foals lying on the ground, probably being torn apart.
Then she heard Zach calling her.
She followed him and tilted her head.
"about time I hear what?"
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013 - 23:56

Makivis stood there. His expression lacked it's normal friendliness. "Not here." Was all he said. He turned, heading west. Once he was pretty sure they were alone, Mirage joined them. Ezazel was right behind them.
Mirage looked at Saphhyra carefully. She didn't recognize her at all.
"Mirage." She said, dropping her head in a way to say hello.
"Roseta?" Ezazel looked over at Zach.
"Not coming. She's all torn up over the foals." Zach looked down at the ground. Taking a step closer to Sapphyra.
A low growl escaped Ezazel. "I've told her it's not her fault 100 times."
"Sorry she wasn't battle trained since she was born." Zach tried to sound a bit harsher. Regretting that fact that Ezazel shadowed him by at least 3 hands.
"Calm down. God. What's gotten into you all." Mirage finally spoke up. The tension between Makivis and Ezazel had gotten so thick lately. There was a small silence that stretched out between them.

"The attacks. They're getting worse." Ezazel looked at Mirage. Nuzzling her neck slightly.
"I know." Zach spat out.
"We don't have enough horses. Zach. They are dying out there. We can't just move them all up here." Ezazel's white hair blended in with the snow half the time. He let his tail swish back and forth with the wind. "I don't care that you just got your wife back. But we need you."
Back to top Go down
https://mystequinerpg.forumotion.com
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 0:01

Sapphyra was confused, she had no idea what was happening.
"If you don't mind my asking... What the hell are you all talking about?!"
And then she lowered her head after realising that came out louder than intended.
"oops. Sorry"
Sapphyra looked at Zach, and tilted her head.
"need you for what?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 0:09

Zach's entire body had shifted. Standing more on the defense than normal.
"Lydes." Ezazel spoke up. "That's what we've had Rose and Zach working on killing for the past" he paused. Thinking. "4 months now?"
"I think so." Zach tried to loosen up. Something about Makivis always made him defensive.
"Something about Zephyres and their magic works extremely well. But. There is so many. That's what were talking about."
Makivis looked over at Mirage. The blue shinned bright in his eyes. It should be his foal she was carrying.
"There's a war coming. None of us want to leave here. Too many have died to leave it. They've got an army. Full of untrained and scared hor-" Ezazel cut Zach off.
"We're working on that." Ezazel huffed a bit. "I don't know why your here. It's not like you're a good fighter."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 0:15

Sapphyra was still pretty confused as to why Zach had dragged her along.
She tried to make herself usefull in. The conversation.
"Since Zach has all my power, he's un-stoppable now... Destroying those tiny Lydes is no issue. Before I fully entered myst, I was setting them on fire to amus-" she stopped realizing she had probably said too much. Maybe the Lydes got mad.. Wanted revenge? Or what if they fire somehow made them multiply faster... Sapphyra took a deep breath wondering if this had all been her fault. She lowered her neck and looked up at the others through her thick, messy forelock, which seemed to take up half her face.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 0:21

"What he's saying." Zach bent his neck down pulling her head up with his nose. "We have exhausted all of our resources and we are out of ideas. I brought you here because.. I felt bad keeping you out-of-the-loop. And you might have some genius idea that could help us win this fucking war." Zach closed his eyes. He tried not to cuss around her. But it was too late to take it back.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 0:33

Sapphyra felt horrible, and she couldn't help but feel that the death of those foals was her fault.
"Zach, can I talk to you alone...." she said, glaring at Ezazel, through her grey, expressionless eyes. She wished she could turn him to stone.. He had a heart made of it anyways.
She had hated him since arriving at Myst, and remembered her dying words. Something that had to do with "fuck you"
She had smiled, a twisted kind of smile, and then shook her head realizing what was happening.
She was not going to try and bite him. She was not going to make a plan to kill him. If it was possible..
Suddenly the image of the burning Lydes played back through her head, they shrieked, crumbling to the ground, skin peeling off, leaving a smoky black inside, with thier white bones showing.. She shrieked, jumped and rammed into another horse, and then tumbled to the ground and closed her eyes, whilst chanting words, those of an ancient spell. Her eyes lit up, and then she stopped chanting, and closed them.
what just happened...
Sapphyra looked around and felt dizzy. She stood up only to fall again
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 0:40

Zach had just gotten ready to get between Saph and Ezazel. He didn't need those two fighting. Ezazel blew right past him, drawing his knife down on her.
"I know those words. Enochian. The language of God." He pressed down harder. "Now tell me why you said them."
Zach pushed Mirage and Makivis back. "Get off her." His voice finally picking up a rumble like it needed to earlier.
Ezazel's yellow eyes shinned back at him. He didn't move.
"I said. Get off of her." Zach charged him. He ducked his head, throwing him off of her. He didn't want to kill him. He could feel his heart beating so fast. Too fast.
"You don't touch her. I don't care who the fuck you are." Zach slid his hoof off of Ezazel. His held a death glare for a few seconds. Pulling off to check on Sapphyra.
"What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 0:54

Sapphyra gasped, and screamed for air. She felt as if Everything in her body had been pulled away with the wind.
Her eyes were white and glowing, and she jumped up Amd ran toward Ezazel, stopping with her sharp hoove millimeters away from his head.
She revealed a smile of sharp teeth, running from the tip of her
Mouth, halfway up her face.
"Bet you don't know what I said.." she hissed.
Her cost became darker, and turned black. She had a golden sun on her shoulder and a blue moon on her head.
In her heart, she had a black hole.
"the language is not for you, and only for me." she grew to be taller than him, and the rest of the horses there.
"why do you think I didn't die when I gave Zach my soul. Why do you think I left him?" she snarled.
"BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS, DUMBFUCK!"
She stopped and looked around, everything was blurry except her target. Ezazel.
"Your an idiot, you really are." she hissed.
"Can't you tell, I'm half demon, half god?... Sent straight from hell, and straight from heaven."
She shook, growing angrier and angrier.
"oh, and.. I'm immortal, so try and kill me, why don't you?"
Sharp black wings grew out from her back, with tints of gold. A large spikey horn grew on her head as well.
Sapphyra had opened her mouth to reveal a death trap of spikes.
"I dare you to mess with me."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 1:01

Everything got quiet. Makivis pulled his head around, hitting Mirage lightly, telling her it was time to leave.
Ezazel let his eyes narrow. Nyle. Italy. Makivis. Everything flooded back to him. Vex. The one that kept him calm. He was shaking. He wasn't scared, but everything came back to quick. Things he'd repressed for 1000 years.
"Do you know what the name Ezazel even means?" He cocked a half smile.
"You think you scared me?" He tasted blood from where Zach had hit him earlier. "Bitch."
Zach took a step back. He was crying. He wasn't scared of her. But for her.
"Saphhyra. Stop it. Please." His voice dropped it's rumble. He tried to get to her ear. "For Roseta."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 1:08

"I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOUR DAMN NAME!"
A bunch of thoughts flooded into her head at that point, and she felt like a puppet, suddenly being whipped
In his direction. She narrowed her eyes as lunged for him, she bit down as hard as she could, and wouldn't stop till she heard a crackling nose.
She tossed whatever it was violently around, whilst it was in her mouth, then whipped it across the ground.
She let out a scream of frustration and reared up, ad smacked back down onto the ground numerous times, leaving cracks. She muttered more words, and it started raining heavily, lighting everywhere. She was trying to create a vision of what he had feared the most.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 18:06

"Get her out of here!" Zach yelled at Makivis. Trying to drag Mirage up the hill. But she'd seen to much.
"Ezazel!" She yelled his name. Over and over. Makivis finally gave up and just hit her, hard. Dragging her slightly limp body away.
Ezazel's eyes flashed with the lighting. He didn't see Sapphyra on him anymore. It was Nyle. His 'pet' jaguar circling him. He was younger. Stupid. Careless. "I killed you years ago." His words rolled out smoothly. He gave his best kick, throwing her off him. He got ready to charge her again, but Zach lunged, taking the knife instead of Sapphyra. Ezazel paused, seeing a figure off in the picture. But threw him out of the way a second later.
Zach cringed up, hitting the ground. His feet didn't want to work. But the had Ezazel's dagger. He couldn't hurt her. Saphhyra. Then he realized he didn't need to whisper.
Sapphyra. Listen to me. Please. He tried to get it into her head. About that time Makivis ran down the hill towards them, plowing into Ezazel, knocking him off his feet.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:15

"Zach!" Sapphyra looked at Ezazel through her teary eyes. Blood dripped from them onto the ground.
She turned to Ezazel, who was knocked to the ground.
"YOU! What the hell is your problem..." Sapphyra turned and looked for Mirage. She had no idea why she hated Ezazel, something about him was familiar. She stomped over to him, and screamed.
A ring of fire circled him, and she started screaming at him, in Enochian.
The fire changed to black, and ghosts of his past had began circling him. Sapphyra hissed at him, and told him to fix what he had done to Zach.
"You worthless piece of shit! FIX HIM NOW!!!!" Sapphyra screamed as loud as she could, and turned to look at Zach.
Her wings lit onto fire, and turned Golden, as did the rest of her.
She ran to him and began crying, then turned back to Ezazel and hissed.
"If you can't fix this... You'll pay..."
She turned to look at Mirage on the ground, "AND SO WILL SHE!"
Sapphyra got up, and took his neck in her mouth, carried him to Zach, and dropped him down.
"FIX IT!" she screamed. She smacked her hoof on the ground, and a fire began.
"I swear, If you don't fix this..." she stopped, and turned to see Roseta.
fuck.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:34

Ezazel stood up. He kept his eyes closed. But he could hear them. Chanting their names in a low chorus. A ear splitting roar escaped him. "Don't you fucking touch her." He barked, looking down at Zach. He bent down, pulling his knife free. He could heal himself once that was out. "She's been through" Ezazel paused, looking back at Makivis. "I've put her through enough. She doesn't deserve this."
Makivis stood there. Watching him. He knew that look very well. When facing sheer defeat. Attack your enemy by surprise. It was something he'd learned a long time ago. Fighting with Ezazel was never clean. But he rarely lost.
Zach moved swiftly, the rain still falling like spears from the sky, stinging his skin. He willed the cut to heal. Something about this new power made him weary. It'd drove her to insanity. It could him too.
"Ezazel. Stop" Makivis's voice rolled out like thunder. A commanding voice. He brushed right past him. Hitting him hard on purpose. Helping Mirage get back up.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:46

Sapphyra bowed to him, looking at Roseta through the corner of her eyes.
"I won't touch her. but she'd better keep a close eye on her foal..." Sapphyra grinned, her sharp teeth showing.
She ran over to Zach, and looked at the cut.
"Are you okay Zach?" she said softly, she turned to Ezazel, and stared at him.
"I don't like him one bit..." she whispered to Zach.
I swear I have seen him before. I swear, I know that horse.
Sapphyra looked at Roseta, who looked terrified. Worse than the time she saw Sapphyra killing Zach.
This time, Roseta had seen her attempting to kill Ezazel.
A bolt of lightning struck inches from Ezazel, and Sapphyra grinned.
"Whoops."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:59

Ezazel's withers shook a bit. "And don't you dare touch her foal either." He had a dead serious in his voice. But he had just started walking to her when lighting struck right next to him. He turned his head back at her. "Set the whole damn place on fire with that." Was all he said, leaning down to kiss her. But Mirage was not okay. She was crying.
"You. Ezazel. You've gone m-" She stood up, still standing much shorter than him. "You've finally gon-"
"Shh. Please. Don't cry. You kill me when you cry." He moved his tail, wrapping it around her. Trying to calm her down.
"I promised you I wouldn't leave you. And I wouldn't ki-"
"I know what you promised. But you also promised this would be safe." Mirage cut him off. He had no answer to her.
Roseta however. Had known Ezazel much longer than she'd known her mother. She tried to keep a calm walk over to them.
She stared her mother up and down. "You kill him and we all die. Any other horse would have been seeing ghosts by now by this fucking place. Go ahead. Kill him. See how long this place lasts." She spat out quicker than she wanted. She saw Ezazel, standing mostly unhurt.
"Lets go." Zach bumped Sapphyra. "They need a bit after that."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:10

Sapphyra glared at Roseta.
"Roseta...you.." she stopped in frustration. "UGH. Nevermind!" she screamed.
"Zach, why do you still care about me?! One of these days, you'll get killed because of me. That's why I left." she started crying, more blood. It hurt to cry, It hurt to feel sorry for herself, it hurt to be selfish, it hurt to care for anything, it hurt to cry for Zach and Roseta as well.
"I'm sorry.." her voice was breaking now, she flopped onto the ground and wrapped her wings over her bloody face. She didn't want him to see her like this anymore.
"I just-I fucking hate that Ezazel....I know I've seen him before..I know I have a reason for hate," her words where all crackly, and broken between her sobs.
"maybe Im confused, maybe that's all" her golden coat shinned in the sunset, but her face was stained red. Not from fighting, but from crying. she squashed her face against the grass, not realizing there was already a puddle of it there, so she wiped it on her wings. She could imagine herself now, disgusting, revolting. A walking, breathing, nightmare. Her face stung, it was full of cuts.
"Zach, it wasn't those powers that drove me crazy. you'll be fine." she looked up at the sunset, wanting to blind herself, so she wouldn't have to see them cry anymore. She wanted to go back so badly, back to her childhood, before things were complicated.
"Zach. Is there a river anywhere?" her voice was almost a whisper. The guilt poured ontop of her, poor Ezazel. He had to deal with Lydes, and now her.
She stood up, covered her face with one wing, and let the other drag on the ground as she walked.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:17

"Later." Was all Zach said on the subject. He made the cuts on her head heal. "Please. Quit crying." He nodded for Roseta to leave. "Sapphyra. I love you. I always have. I'll stand by you till the day you die. Even if that means I die in the process. I'm not scared of death." He paused, nuzzling her ear. "I'm just scared of loosing you."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013 - 23:27

Sapphyra looked up at him, "Zach don't be..." she nuzzled him.
"I'm scared of loosing you, that's why I left." The fight which happened minutes ago, replayed in her head. over and over and over and over.
She thought about how much Roseta hated her now. She thought about how she would never really have a child. Sapphyra was torn, Zach loved her, but everyone else hated her. Her DAUGHTER hated her.
"Zach, should I..." she pawed the ground and looked at Roseta.
"Should I maybe.. leave for her sake? for Mysts sake?" Sapphyra looked at him, she was broken. About to leave him AGAIN.
"no no no, wait. nevermind." she shook her head, and layed down.
"I'm probably kicked out and banned anyway"
She whispered a few more words, and rain started gently pouring from the sky. The ashy tree's and burnt grass couldn't be helped.
"Arghhh....I just can't live, knowing that EVERYONE HATES ME!" she looked over at him, " except you" and smiled.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 19:22

"She doesn't hate you." Zach glared up at the rain. Rain and snow made such a nasty mix. "We need to leave." He turned, feeling bad for leaving Makivis there with Ezazel. But there was nothing he could do. He nudged Sapphyra, leading her down to his old shelter. The leaves above did a decent job of keeping the rain out. He looked her over for a second.
"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 19:48

"Fine. Just fine." Sapphyra looked down, and covered her Zach from the snow and rain with one of her large, white wings.
She paused.
"Zach, I can't leave without saying sorry, can we go apologize? I know, I might start another fight, If I do, just whack me really hard over the head, and drag me away from there. I don't care, It won't hurt. Just don't worry about me." she half smiled, half frowned.
Sapphyra turned around, heading back to where she last saw Ezazel to apologize. She knew that she wouldn't mean what she said later on, but she did mean it for this moment, right now.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 19:56

"You're not fine." Zach huffed under his breath. He watched her leave. Thinking about how his family was all together now, but he got interrupted.
There was a loud pop as a branch snapped behind him.
"Roseta?" Zach hadn't turned around, figuring it was her. But he was wrong.
A lyde emerged out of nowhere, jumping onto his back, forcing him to the ground. Out of sheer instinct, Zach started kicking, trying to get the bastard off of him. But it was no good. Finally he could have a clear thought.
Just burn the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 20:04

Sapphyra stopped as she heard a thud, she turned around, and shrieked in horror.
Her coat set on fire, and turned black, she charged for the lyde, with her head pointed down, her sharp horn was pointed at it. She screamed as she charged for it, picking up speed, until everything was a blur, except the lyde.
She heard an awful shriek escape the horrid creature. Sapphyra stopped, and looked at it, stick through her horn. She flung it off, and ran to see a gaping hole in its neck. She wasn't going to stop there, she roared at the lyde, opening her jaws wide. She picked up the lyde in her mouth, and viciously swung it side to side, then spat it out. For her big finish, she would shatter its bones. She reared up and smacked down as hard as she could. She heard tons of tiny little crackling sounds. She kept stomping on it, till there was nothing left but a pile of fur, bones and blood.
She looked down at it, and screamed.
"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TOUCHING HIM. IF YOU WERE STILL ALIVE, I WOULD MAKE YOU GO AND TELL YOUR KIND TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE...I dare you ALL, I DARE YOU to mess with me" she spat on the mush of a creature, and walked back to Zach, to make sure he was okay.
She shook her head, and was horrified at how violently she just acted. She had never went this extreme.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 21:23

Zach got up. Staring at Sapphyra. He tried to keep his voice even. "You need to calm down. I promise I'm fine." He tried to look her in the eye. "I can always burn them. Been doing that for a long time now." More of the rain and snow began to weave through the trees. He finally just gave up on it, and formed an iced cave for them.
"But.. Saphhyra." He paused, licking his lips. "I'm worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 21:34

Sapphyra took a deep breath, she followed him, her wings set on fire.
"Worried? why?" she tilted her head.
Her coat turned palomino, like it was before she had fought with Ezazel. Her wings and horn dissapeared, and so did her sharp teeth. She looked like a normal Arabian mare again.
"Why would you be worried?" She shook, thinking of what had happened moments ago, with the Lyde.
"Are you concerned for me..about my sanity?" her head dropped. She shook her mane, and peered outside, the rain and snow both falling together looked so pretty.
It was all slushy outside though. She hated slush.
Sapphyra whispered a few words under her breath, and the temperature dropped, the rain turned to more snow, and the sunset showed through the clouds. The grey clouds turned red, pink, yellow and orange. She smiled.
She looked up and saw an image in the clouds. two horses and a foal, this wasn't what she had, but merely a wish. Sapphyra's mouth dropped open, she was astonded by the colours in the sky, the slush turned to a thick sheet of ice, and snow fell overtop, everything was a sparkling kingdom. Sapphyra grabbed Zach's mane.
"Follow me" she smiled
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 21:42

Zach let the subject drop. His Sapphyra had looked like herself again. And that was all he needed.
He followed her, sticking his head out into the weird mix outside. "The sunsets are always beautiful here. Shame what comes right after them." He thought about night. When you couldn't see the bastards coming. His job at night. The few hours of sleep he got in the morning.
Maybe. Maybe tonight he could just stay with her. Roseta would be wanting something to do anyway. Something scared him about leaving her alone, but it drew him that much closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They didn't want me
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Region Three-The Tree Territory-
Jump to: