Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fear And Loathing

Go down 
+2
16jasmine16
Masquerade
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxy559

Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012 - 1:02

The bright light kept getting closer and closer. Images of his life started flashing before his eyes. His parents, his life in the forest, fighting other horses. Then everything froze. Everything started to rewind, right back to when he was born. The light rapidly flew backwards, forcing him back into the darkness.

His eyes flung open. He opened his mouth, gasping for air. His breathing started again, huffing trying to full his lungs with oxygen. He was panicing. What the hell just happened? his mind screamed at him.

After filling his lungs with oxygen he turned his head slightly towards Stella. "Stella" he whispered, his voice breaking. "Stella" he said again, his eye's tearing up. What was the point of holding them back? He just came back from the dead.

He looked over toward Oxy, who had a stunned look on his face. "What just happened to me Oxy?" he asked him, his voice was barely audible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
Lusterrox

Lusterrox

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:20

"What... just happened...?" Adelina whispered. This was the weirdest day of her life. Absolutely weird.
If Thunder had been completely gone... if he hadn't come back, she would be in ruin. As much as she hated the poor guy, he was a part of the group, and anybody a part of the group was her friend. If they liked it or not.
She felt pity and sadness for everyone. She was completely fine. She was never attacked. Maybe I should put myself in physical harm? Adelina thought. No.. they needed her. She needed herself.
Back to top Go down
http://lusterrox.deviantart.com
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012 - 2:14

Oxy stared at Thunder for a moment, uncomprehendingly. Then he blinked and sighed tiredly.
"Why the bloody hell are you asking me that? She's the bloody genius here, not me." he gestured at Maple with a flick of his ear. "All I know is you died. And then you came back to life, and I didn't have anything at all to do with it."

He did know he had a headache. A terribly painful headache, and if this was what healing did to everyone then he really didn't want to have that ability. At all. Really, why couldn't he just return to running along happily lost in a forest while trees tried to kill him? It was so much more simple then all of this.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012 - 2:22

Why was Oxy so mad at him for asking? I died? And then came back to life? How does that even work? Thunder thought, extremely confused. He just let it slip his mind and went back to getting Stella's attention.
"Stella" he mumbled, his voice a bit louder but very raspy. His eyes were pleading, he wanted her to answer him, to tell him everything was going to be okay like he had to her. He was crying now, the first time he had ever cried in front of other horses, or ever for that matter.

He just lay there, taking big breaths, trying to keep his lungs filled with the precious gas. Would Maple know what happened to me? he thought, running the words that Oxy had throw at him through his head. What does it matter?
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012 - 5:02

(OOC: I am sorry in advance. This post is huge. Sorry. It may also be confusing. Deep thoughts with Maple coming right up!)

Magic, more magic. Why? Why was magic suddenly everywhere? My own mother had said in very specific words, 'no darling, magic has long gone from this world long ago'. Boy was she wrong because this is the second time I have found myself in a magic place. Not that my mother is wrong, no, she was a smart. Why am i so worked up about this? Oxy saved Stellas life. That's good. Is it the fact that Oxy has magic? Ah who knows. Stupid brain, why are you making me feel like this? Wait why has everything gone so silent?!

Maple snapped out of her thoughts to look behind her to where all the horses had suddenly gathered to look at Thunder who was now not breathing.

Oh good. Another dead soul to walk the world in utter silence to those who are still alive. Hah but oh-no not to Maple. No sir. I'm forever cursed to see those dead people every single day. Oh well too bad, I'll see you soon.

She looked at the horses with no expression on her face what so ever. Then Thunder began to breathe again. How did that happen? Dead people coming back to life?
Then came the talking. Wait what did Oxy just say? Genius? Huh? Where the heck had that come from? Right If I'm the genius I'll figure it out then shall I? May as well I have nothing better to do with my life.

Hmm now what could be the cause of this? Any guesses?! More damned magic. Has to be. That or he choose not to move on? Maybe...was it not his time? No he was gone for too long for that to happen. This was defiantly the work of more magic. What had caused it this time? Not Oxy, he looks like he's about to drop dead himself, hopefully he wont, he's the only horse in the clearing I might care about dropping dead right now. Might? Am I kidding myself?
So Maple when did you become the one to care about who dropped dead next?
Oh you know, just the other day when I met this stallion, he was really nice and funny and were best friends.
Remember what happened last time you had a friend?
Oh yeah they drowned in a river!
I'm supposed to be thinking about how Thunder is alive once more...curse you voice in my head!

She looked around. "Who did it this time?..." she mumbled under her breath. Her eyes took in every horse.

Stella. It has got to be her. Who else could it be? I didn't do it that's for sure, Adelina didn't. Oxy didn't, I already figured that out. Thunder couldn't have. He had been...well...dead. Wait why is he alive again? I don't want to be mean but...he was dead. Not every one gets a second shot at life. He better take this life and use it well. So Stella did it. I wonder if she knows she did it? Two horses finding out their magical in one night. This is hectic.

"Stella did it." She straightened up, "Now if you don't mind I need to go take care of my own wound."
Trying not to limp she walked away from the horses following the smell of water that faintly filled her nostrils.
"Even if it does mean getting my hooves wet." She snapped to herself.

Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012 - 5:20

(Nice post Maz!)

He watched Maple as closely as he could from his spot on the cold, hard ground. Her face was filled with confusion and thought. Was she trying to work out who or what made him come back to life? Thoughts rattled around in his head. His brain felt like it was going to explode. But then, his thoughts were interrupted by Maple's sharp voice. 'Stella did it'

The words swam through is brain.
Did she really bring me back from the dead? Did she have some sort of magic too? Why did she do it? I thought she hated me. He wanted answers. Magic horses were something that he had never encountered. He didn't even know that they existed until the moment before he 'died'
"Stella" he said again. Is she dead? Why isn't she answering me? he thought. "Stella" he said again, his voice louder now. "Why wont you answer me?" he said, fear in this voice.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012 - 11:45

Stella was at a stand-still. She couldn't move. The force that she'd.. connected with had her locked. She couldn't talk. Couldn't open her eyes. Not even if she wanted to. What's happening?

Although she herself was frozen, the other's weren't. Stella could hear them discussing what had just happened. And were there faint accusations in their questions..? Thunder's voice reverberated loudly above the rest's. He's alive!! Stella rejoiced silently, unnoticed. But why can't I mov- in the middle of her thoughts, Constellarus' leg gave a little twitch. "Hello?" she tested out loud. "Oh good, I can speak. Thunder, are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012 - 15:39

'Oh good I can speak' What was she talking about?
"A guess I am okay Stella, I just came back from the dead that's all" he said with a slightly sarcastic tone in his voice, he wasn't meaning it in a mean way though. More of a humorous way. He chuckled. "Stella, did you bring me back from the dead?" he asked her, his voice suddenly more serious. "How did you do it?"
Back to top Go down
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 0:05

Oxy quietly backed away and left the three, (Thunder, Stella, and Adelina) and tiredly followed after Maple.
He knew she might not like his company, but she was his friend, and he had to make sure she was alright. And he had to make sure she would be safe from Lydes, she was already injured, he didn't want her hurt more than she already was.

He followed after her with his head lower than usual. Why was he so bloody tired? It wasn't as if he'd ran anywhere. He'd just.. healed.. someone.
Without giving himself permission to heal someone.
Oh, hell, this was going to be one of the oddest days he'd ever had.
Then again, there was that day when he could swear that Tree told him it wanted to kill the entire species on the Planet, but his mother had insisted he was crazy delusional. Whatever that meant. Delusional. That was a funny word, wasn't it?
He tucked it away in the list of words he thought interesting.
Might as well tell Maple he was coming with her until she returned to the small group of horses, she was going to find out anyway.

"Um, Maple," he said sleepily. "I'm just.. going to come with you alright? To make sure your okay. I know you might not want me along right now since you um, don't seem to like.. magical.. things.. e-either. I understand that. Er.." He glanced off to the side ground.
And then there was that.

He hoped Maple would understand he didn't want this gift, it just.. appeared.
"To um, make sure your safe. Although I'm sure you don't n-need it, you know, after all your plenty strong. Plenty strong. No problems there, just um, thought you could use some help. If something, ah, happened. You know. Anything really. Just food for the thought I s-suppose.."
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 0:46

Maple sighed, this was going to be a painful walk. Her tail stuck to her leg making it sting slightly. Every step sent agony rippling through her body. A twig cracked behind her. She froze, her head flung high in the air causing her mane to cascade in every possible direction.

I can't have a single moment to myself without a lyde creeping up on me! This is insane.

Out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of gold, then came the chatter. Her muscles relaxed, having tensed immediately at the thought of danger. And he said she crept up on people!

"I though we decided that you should cough to let a horse know you were there. You're worried about me giving you a heart attack!" She couldn't help but snap every single word.

Why do I keep snapping at everyone. That's not me! I don't snap. Maybe its this stupid pain.

"Sorry for snapping, you may as well come," She sighed, "And I don't hate magic, I love it. Just I don't really approve of it's use. So just don't even think of using it on me."

She plundered on into the darkness, the faint smell of water had grown, "Almost there..."
Back to top Go down
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 3:56

Oxy winced and stuttered a little more then usual. "S-sorry, um, I f-forgot a-about the c-coughing th-thing.
I'll be s-sure to cough, um, next t-time. Alright?,"

"Sorry for snapping, you may as well come, And I don't hate magic, I love it. Just I don't really approve of it's use. So just don't even think of using it on me."
He shuffled a little as he followed her on and nodded slightly, even though he knew she wasn't looking.
"Tha-that's alright, y-you know I'd be snappy if I was you. Er, you know, getting your l-leg hurt like th-that, and um, everything. And then me coming up on you w-without a warning. A little um, snapping.. reason..y. Um, I mean there's plenty of reason for you to be snappy. That's i-it. Anyway, um. I'll just- um, you know. Be q-quiet, now. So you can f-focus. And everything. Right. Um.."

He went quiet and followed Maple into the darkness. His thoughts however, were, as always, a whirl of activity.
If he couldn't speak out loud, he always spoke in his mind.
If there was a talking to yourself award? Oxymoron would've won it.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 4:21

Good one. He saved you. Treat him with some respect. That was unnecessary and cruel.

"Oxy, I-I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, I'm just really tired and sore. I want the day to be over. And it was harsh of me to snap at you, I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you right now," She turned her head to look at him with her big dull blue eyes. "And it's okay you can talk. It'd probably kill you not to," She teased lightly.

"Besides I need something to distract me..."

Maple continued to walk, this was taking so long. Soon there it was, glistening away in the moonlight through gaps in the trees. So beautiful, so...deadly. The mare quivered. With tentative steps she made her way closer and closer to the water until it lapped at her hooves. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes she plunged into the cold liquid.

Well that wasn't so hard. Just open your eyes, nothing to be afraid of.

Then as her eyes opened, she froze. Her ears flooded with screams drowned out by the sound of rushing water. It was too much. Within seconds the mare was up on the bank shivering from the cold but more of fright.

Just my imagination. Nothing really happened. Right?
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2012 - 20:19

(My new charry Stellaerk is being rp'ed here too!)
Stellaerk
Stellaerk wandered through the forest. He looked up at the sky. Do the stars always shine so bright here? His fascination with the stars grew even stronger, every minute he looked at their warming glow. There was something that bothered him about this place. It was the fresh, metallic, acidic smell. Blood.

He gave a swish of his tail. This place is so beautiful. he thought when he noticed a clearing up ahead. The acidic smell was getting stronger. What was out in the clearing?

He approached the edge of the forest and with one big step, he emerged. He was shocked at what he saw. the site almost made him sick.
Back to top Go down
Svyk

Svyk

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012 - 18:52

A thunderous beating echoed through the forest, the terrain vibrating below heavy black hooves. Following close behind, a trail of scars left upon the earth, leaving a trial for others who dared to follow. A snort erupted from the nostrils as the cold air stung in her lungs. Shadows from the trees making everything dark, the love of darkness, the love of black. Her heart thudded deeply in the wide, muscle covered chest as a laugh slowly erupted from within the depths of her voice box. Like a black shadow, she moved quickly and swiftly upon these lands, looking for the leaders. For it wasn't right, a new comer, roaming these lands without even so a glance. Even so, she bluntly ignored anyone's leadership, orders, or the decline of entry to such lands. Of course, a fight was something that she greatly enjoyed, which upon her black bodice, a scared pelt shimmered in what light that it through the canopy. Memories begged to be watched, but were pushed back into the blackness that held the secrets of her life, past, and what family she use to have. Shaking her zephyr, as her legs begged for more speed, and for that, she gave in, pushing forward, harder and faster. Mane and tail like knives cutting through the air as her legs pushed her from side to side as trees and other forest things flew by with a blur. New smells flowed freely through her nostrils, sending a shiver down her back. Something acidic and fresh hit her bluntly in the muzzle. "Blood" a cold voiced echoed as it soon was left behind, a smirk slowly crawled its was onto her scared muzzle. Dropping her pace, she soon came to the edge of the forest, where a clearing with horses was located. Golden eyes gazed out past the trees and bushes, watching every equine. Breath slowly crawling in and out of her lungs, she soon slowly emerged from the darkness of the forest. Like a gorgeous black goddess she stood on the edge, waiting, and watching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonstudios.deviantart.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012 - 0:45

A rustle in the forest behind him made Stellaerk spin around with speed. Standing behind him was another horse. He just stepped back, admiring her.
"Uh..uh" he stammered. The stars in his mane and tail were glowing brightly now.
"I didn't do it, I swear" he said, hoping that she wasn't thinking that he had caused the blood to be shed.
He walked away, closer to the other horses.
"What happened to you guys?" he asked them. Only then did he notice the most stunning horse he had ever seen.
He approached Stella, who was all cut up and bleeding.
"What's your name?" he asked, amazed at her beauty.
"I'm Stellaerk" he said before she had the chance to reply to his question.
Everything was making him dazed. The smell of blood and the sight of the horses lying, dying for all he knew, and the stunning horse lying on the ground before him.
Back to top Go down
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012 - 3:01

Oxy had been rambling away as Maple walked ahead of him.
"I-It's alright, I kn-know you didn't m-mean it. And anyway, you'd be alive without me helping! I didn't do anything, anyway, I don't even know what you mean by helping. You're still bleeding. I mean I wish I could help, but I can't. At- at least, n-not r-right now, but maybe if I think about I can figure up something to help t-that wound, you know maybe some.. p-plant or.. something... you understand."

- Within seconds the mare was up on the bank shivering from the cold but more of fright. -

Oxy stopped his rambles and blinked at her in concern, taking a step forward cautiously.
"Are you alright there? I-I mean that w-water must be cold, you look like something startled you, though, love. You don't have to worry, y-you know, I'd protect you if something happened.. um, I mean you know, not that you need p-protecting. Like I said earlier. I'm sure your great at protecting yourself. And I'd probably b-be more of a burden then any help but um, just, you know. To let you um, know I guess. I'd try."
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012 - 3:20

Maple gazed down at the water with suspicion, no there was nothing there. It was just a small pond, calm and rippling under the moonlight. My mind is such a treacherous place. So dark and disturbed, always frail and frightened. What is the point of these useless flash backs? Such a broken record. I'm in need of new memories, a new story to tell.

She turned her head towards Oxy, and opened her mouth to speak, then just nodded. There is no sense in telling others of the dark, they might try to pull one out, only to fall in themselves. "I-I'm fine. That should have been long enough for it to clean properly." her blue eyes stared at the water once more.

Such a terrible relationship she had with the liquid. She couldn't live with it, but needed it to survive. Surely there are greater things to fear than water. But as hard as she tried she couldn't find anything.
Back to top Go down
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012 - 3:34

Oxy looked at her curiously, then at the water, then at Maple.
She was looking at the water as if it was going to jump out and bloody kill her.
He wondered what would cause this- ..
"Oh." He said as if he was just realizing something. "I just remembered, you're afraid of water, I forgot that, love. Sorry."

He stepped over to the pool of liquid and dipped a hoof into it, then lifted it out.
"This little pond? It can't do anything to you, it's harmless. Really. Ah, unless you're a bug. Then you might drown. But you aren't a bug. Um.. not that you needed to be told you aren't a bug.." He grinned sheepishly at her.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012 - 4:00

"It's fine, I wish I could forget my fear for it all the same," Maple diverted her eyes from the water to the stallion. "I wish I could forget alot of things. I wish they'd blow away in the wind like mere petals from a rose."
She sighed, "Sometimes the smallest things can do the most damage." She looked up into the sky. The moon was slowly sinking, it wouldn't be long until the sun was due to rise. She didn't really want to go back to the others. Being alone, with Oxy, was the only thing she wanted. Apart from his endless chatter the world was so peaceful. It gave her a light to guide her out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012 - 12:52

[OOC: Hey Maz, Vip? Do you think you guys could start a new topic for Ox+Maple elsewhere? I know it's getting really confusing for some of us here. And to Roxy, Syvk, and Lusterr- Do you think we should start a new topic for Stellaerk, Thunder, Adel, BlackFeet, and Stella? If so, I'll probably write something in here about how the group decided to get out of the forest and into a field in Region 1 or something, and then we can pick back up. Oh. Apparently Oxy and Maple are returning. Guess we keep the topic in here? I might simply have Stella leave or something cuz I'm getting blah-ed out with all the posts (I'm a serious neat freak lol!)]

Last edited by 16jasmine16 on Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 23:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012 - 15:43

[I'm all good for it xD]
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012 - 23:07

"How did you do that??" Thunder inquired referring to the odd act Stella had just performed of.. Returning him to life?
"I- I don't know! I'm not even sure what happened. I kind of, like, spoke to the stars and you started breathing again? Daddy never said something like this could ever occur." Stella's eyes widened, realizing at full what she'd done.

Maple quietly excused herself from the scene, saying that she'd wanted to clean out her wounds.
"Okay," Stella acknowledged absent-mindedly. Her thoughts were on what just took place.
But the blood fought its way into her brain. I need to get washed up. "Thunder, I'm feeling better now, thanks to Oxy, was it? You look better too. We should go clean the blood off, in case.." Stella sniffled. "In case the lydes smell us and want more." Reality struck: The lydes were not her friends. There was no chance to somehow discover more about them. I wish I could have at least seen them, Stella thought dejectedly.

Her fragile body shook slightly, as she raised herself from the silvery sanguine adorned ground. A squeak escaped Stella's lips when she put her weight on those legs caked in blood. "I'm fine. I'm good," she assured herself.
Her eyes ranged back over to Thunder. "Do you think we should also get into a field or something? The trees are kind of creeping me out, haha." Stella spoke with a nervous giggle.

But as she waited for his reply, Constellarus heard something different than the draft's deep voice. A twig snapping. Her head whizzed around for the source of the noise and saw a black stallion with markings that Stella perceived to be.. stars? She cocked her head, extremely interested in this horse that appeared to be mimicking the night sky.
And then the stranger spoke, "What is your name? I'm Stellaerk." Stellaerk's eyes never wavered from hers, and it gave Stella an odd, unknown feeling. When he introduced himself, she thought at first that he had said Stella; the two names were so alike! What a strange boy..

"Oh!" Constellarus then remembered he'd asked what she was called. "Stella. Short for Constellarus," she answered shyly. Dropping all defenses in haste to learn more about this newcomer, she invited Stellaerk to join the group. "My friends and I are going to a field right now. It's dangerous in the trees, as you can tell. It'd be totally cool if you came."

Last edited by 16jasmine16 on Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 11:16; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I can.)
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012 - 2:32

[I do try! Although I am pretty bad at thinking! AND JAS! I HAVE SOMETHING I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!!!!!! I am so happy! :'D]

THUNDER
So she wished upon a star, for me to be alright, and I just started breathing again? Why was everything here so god damned weird?
"Uh, well thanks for the Stella. It really means a lot, if that what it was that brought me back from the dead." he said, his mind in the clouds.
'We should go clean off the blood' she told him. "Uh, I guess, sure" he said reluctantly.
He watched Stella stand up. She was more injured than him and if she could get up the he could too. He attempted to stand but his front legs buckled underneath him and he landed on the ground with a thud.
"I'm alright" he muttered, attempting to stand again. This time he was more successful, although he was a little unstable. He braced himself against a tree, letting the sudden spell of dizziness wear off. "Okay I'm ready to go now Stel...."
He was interrupted by a strange black stallion that appeared out of no where. He looked just like the night sky, similar to Stella. He didn't say anything. Stellaerk, Two names that are O so similar. This is sure going to be confusing!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STELLAERK
Even though she is covered in blood, she is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!
He was just staring at her. "Uh, oh, ahh, Stella" he fumbled. "That is a very nice name" he said in a excited tone. So much like mine.
"I would love to join you, but may I ask, why are you all battered and bleeding? I have never seen such wounds before? And why do we need to leave this area? I don't know what you are talking about?" He said in a hurried voice. IDIOT, Slow down. "Uh sorry, I'm nervous, i'll try talking slower." He said with a little laugh. [i]And stop talking so much!
He was such a talkative person.

He still hadn't taken his eyes off Stella. Her eyes, glistened in the moonlight. I could just look at her all day, even if she is covered in blood!
Then it clicked. "Uhhm, are you going to be able to walk with those wounds?" he asked her, shifting his focus from her looks to her serious injuries. What kind of monster could do this sort of damage?
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012 - 15:44

[Omg, tell me tell me tell me tell me! Nvm. xD Congrats~]

Thunder tried to get up, but did not prevail. He fell to the ground with a thud. What if Adel and I are going to have to carry him?? Stella worried. But to her relief, they would not have to: Thunder managed to stand on his second try.

The newcomer, Stellaerk, agreed to accompany the caravan to a different area. "But why, may I ask, must we leave? It doesn't seem dangerous."
Geez. Can't he see all the icky blood all over the place? 'What do you mean, dangerous?' Stella rolled her eyes.
"If you can't tell, we've just been attacked by lydes. It wouldn't be prudent to remain here, where they last saw us."
Stellaerk's eyes dug into hers, never glancing away. What a weirdo! Stella sidled away, over closer to Adelina.
"By the way, are you sure you'll be able to walk with those wounds?" the stallion asked concernedly.
Constellarus now felt extremely awkward with all the attention he was giving her. "I'm fine," she said coolly. "We need to head out now, keep a look out for Maple and Oxy so we can tell them the plan."

She smiled encouragingly at Thunder as he winced, stepping forward. "We'll be out soon," she said to him. Looking over her shoulder make sure he was moving, Stella trotted, weaving herself between the trees and out of the forest.

Something light snuck into the corner of her eye and Constellarus turned her head. Maple and Oxy were standing together by something shiny, a pond. That's the first body of water I've ever seen here in Shadow Territory, the mare thought. You know, maybe it wouldn't be too bad to move to Region 2. It's apparently safer..
"The others are over there! I'm gonna go round them up," Stella called to Thunder, Stellaerk, and Adelina behind her. She walked quickly to them, bony branches tugging at her bay coat.
"Hi," she said to Oxy. "We're leaving the woods. Going out to a field. It might be safer. Are you guys coming?"
Stella pawed the ground, awaiting his reply, eager to get out and into the open.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012 - 15:56

STELLAERK
She seems annoyed when he asked her the question.
"Uh, what are lydes?" he asked, feeling embarrassed when Stella stepped away from him. Good one you idiot! Now you have blown it!
He finally took his eyes away, focusing on the rest of the group. There was a bulky Stallion leaning against a tree who looked like he would pass out at any minute. He approached him cautiously. " Uh Hi. I'm Stellaek. Would you like some help getting out of here?" he asked him.

He and Thunder walked slowly along behind Stella when she came across two other horses. She asked them to come along, so they must be a part of this herd. "Uh hey there" he mumbled, the weight of Thunder leaning against him making him feel dizzy.
"Uh Stella?" he called out. "Umm, how far away is this field?" He felt like he was going to pass out. Thunder was so heavy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THUNDER
Ha, good one doofus! Now she hates you! He snickered at his thought and then Stellaerk approached him.
"I'm Thunder" he mumbled, his pain taking away his words. 'Want some help?' Stellaerk asked him.
"Uh sure, please, but I am warning you now, I am heavy."
Thunders head was spinning, but he pushed on, leaning on Stellaerk. He looked up briefly to see Maple and Oxy standing there. And Maple was in water. I thought she was scared of water?
"Thanks for the help" he said and then limped over to Maple.
"You okay?" he asked her, noticing the petrified look on her face. "Come walk with me, or maybe hobble with me" he chuckled. "Keep me company" and then he turned to Oxy. "And you can too if you want." he said smiling.
Although he was in pain, he was happy. This was the first time he had been happy in a long time. He had friends.
"Yea, Stella, How far away is this field. My legs feel like they are going to buckle again" he said more concerned now.
I just want to sleep, forever and ever! I am so tired!

Last edited by Roxy559 on Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 0:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lusterrox

Lusterrox

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012 - 18:45

Adelina ran up next to Stellaerk, "let me help you!"
She helped support Thunder's weight as they walked to the field.
He should be grateful.... I'm not as bad as he might think I am, Adelina thought.
Back to top Go down
http://lusterrox.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear And Loathing
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Lower Lakes Territory-
Jump to: