HomeFAQPortalCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

As Long As The World Keeps Spinning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: As Long As The World Keeps Spinning.    Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 0:51

She followed Seeker back down the hill. She was sick of the hill. "Seeker" she called out to him. "Wait up!"
Cantering up beside him, she asked him "Why did you run off like that? I'm really sorry I did. I just had really bad experiences with those two recently and I wasn't ready to face it." She looked at him. He was back at the puddle where they had first met. "I can tell you about it if you want, but I don't think you want to know about my horrific love life" she muttered. Why is this so god damn hard?
"My name is Dutchess by the way, I don't think I told you my name" she said laughing, trying to hide the pain from her encounter with Rex and Layka. She threatened to jump off a cliff! Who does that! Her life is fine, if anything, that should be me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: As Long As The World Keeps Spinning.    Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 20:25

Seeker lifts his head from the puddle and looks at Dutchess. He studies her for a moment, and could tell she was under a lot of stress. Maybe talking about it would help. "I've got time, let's hear it." He whinnies softly, turning his body to face her.

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: As Long As The World Keeps Spinning.    Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 23:49

Rex's prediction proved correct; Dutchess began to cry, tears streaming down her face. She then turned and ran away without another word.
"Um, sorry about that," Rex apologized to Seeker. "We've have a.. rough past, I guess you could call it." He looked awkwardly around, the tension could be like with a knife.

Minutes passed, unpleasant silence stuck between the two stallions, when Layka came up the hill and trotted next to Rex. "Hey! How was your day?" she sung, giving him a quick peck.
"Uh, alright I guess. Thanks for asking. Where have you been? Did you see Dutchess go down?"

Seeker seemed to be getting irritated. With a snort and no words, he turned and left, leaving Rex feeling highly uncomfortable. "He's an odd one, Seeker," he said to Layka. "Anyway, should we go now?"

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: As Long As The World Keeps Spinning.    Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 2:39

Now it was time to face reality.
"Well, Lets see... It started off... umm" she shifted awkwardly. "Uhh, Rex and I were together, and um, the Layka showed up. She seduced Rex, and one night, I found them together." she began. "So umm, Layka and I fought a lot. And then eventually Rex left her and came back to me. Layka and I became um 'friends' you could say. Suddenly one day Rex has gone running back to Layka and I am left sitting alone, no notice what so ever, with my heart scattered over the ground." A tear slipped from her eye. "It's just a bit hard, that's all." she confessed.
"But lets not worry about my pathetic life, tell me about yourself" she said, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: As Long As The World Keeps Spinning.    Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 18:09

Seeker was going to comment- but decided not to.

"Well, I'm basically always wandering. I've been to many different herds. I was born in a stable, but was let free because they didn't have room for me. I've been wandering around ever since. The second herd I visited called me Seeker, so I just stuck with it. I guess I'm just always looking or something." Seeker says.

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: As Long As The World Keeps Spinning.    Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 0:28

So he had wandered his whole life. What must have that been like?
Dutchess looked at him and smiled. "Well I hope you can stay here, you are a great friend. I am really sorry for dumping all my problems on you." she said clucking, trying to hold back the tears.
"So, what do you think of this place?" she asked him. "I love it here in Autumn, the colours are so pretty" she said, admiring the trees blowing gently in the cooling wind.

The sun was setting, leaving a orange blanket in the sky.
"Maybe we should go. It's going to get dark soon. Lydes like to strike in the dark, and they have been around recently." She trotted off, towards her cave. She approached the enterance, then realized that Rex might come here. She turned and wallked toward her rock. "This will have to do" she mumbled. "You can join me if you want. It gets cold and lonely out here at night. And Lydes are less likely to attack if there are more of us."
Ha, two against three. Great odds. And if they do, Layka would probably just stand there, laughing at me while I am dying.
"Don't think like that Dutch, it's not true" she muttered to herself. "She would try and help you"

She lay her head down to rest. "Goodbye sun, see you tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: As Long As The World Keeps Spinning.    Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 22:29

Seeker follows her, deciding it was best to stick with someone who knew the area. He lays by her, close enough to keep her safe, but far enough not to intrude on her personal space. He looks around, then lays his head down also, not saying a word.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Long As The World Keeps Spinning.    

Back to top Go down

As Long As The World Keeps Spinning.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2