Share | 

Start A Riot [APP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Svyk

PostSubject: Start A Riot [APP]   Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 22:27

L E T S S T A R T A R I O T
C A U S E BABY I K N O W Y O U LIKE I T THAT WAY

Golden daggers locked onto the terrain that was known as the Royal Castra. Snorting, she lowered her head to inhale the scents of the land. A lady bug crawling up a blade of grass caught her eye before she raised her zephyr proudly and continued on. Smirking, she let her voice echo into the silent air looking about as she did so "I'm looking for Makivis!" Her pelt shimmered in the sun as muscles shifted clearly under her scared body. Her head twisted side to side as her ears twitched back and fourth, waiting for a response from whoever was in theses lands as thoughts ran wild in her mind. Even though I've never seen these creatures, I'm sure I can take on anything that challenges me. I have nothing to fight for, but my own life, I'm sure that will ensure at least a pause of thought. Swatting at the flies, golden daggers continued to look around, if no answer would come, she would leave, and try again, when the need came upon again.

By DevonStudios.Deviantart.com CREDITS Horse: ~SUGARandSPICE1 Background: ~Alegion-stock

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.devonstudios.deviantart.com
Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 22:42

Desperado stood. He was in the area, yes. He heard a voice, yes. Looking for Makivis, yes. But he was gone, for now, with Ezazel. Doing something. Desperado questioned all that was true lately, making sure he chose his moves carefully. Okay, maybe he was going a bit too far with the whole questioning thing. He sets off at a canter towards the voice.

Svyk

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 22:49

Standing for what seemed like hours, she finally gave in and let her legs move. Stretching, muscles pulling at the end of their joints that connected to strong bones, hitting every nerve in her body sent pins and needles echoing through her body. Swinging her head, she took off at a slow canter farther into the terrain, ears twitching back and fourth as she listened for any sounds that would indicate that another horse was here. Of course, there should be at least one here. Presumable brute, just because males were considered the dominate breed nowadays. Snorting, she threw her head as her ears picked up a sound of hooves hitting against the ground, not hers, of course. Golden daggers continued to look around as she moved farther and farther into the land, all the while the sound of another horse was getting louder and louder, soon the scent of him was inhaled deeply into her lungs.

By DevonStudios.Deviantart.com CREDITS Horse: ~SUGARandSPICE1 Background: ~Alegion-stock

Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 23:03

Desperado's body was smaller than most stallions, but fast. He moves at a quick pace, slowing to a walk when he smelt another horse, a mare. A mare for the Castra? Stop it Desperado. Dont be like that. Mares are just as good as stallions. "Hello?"

Svyk

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 23:09

As the sounds of another horse got louder, her ears picked up the sound of someone saying Hello. Snorting, she answered "Makivis?" Of course, her being new to these lands, especially these, she did not know who everyone was, and planned on meeting everyone, whether it be on good or bad situations. Slowing her pace, she finally was walking before her eyes locked onto a brute who was moving farther off in the distance, she shifted her angle slightly and headed straight for him. The site of a bright blue mane and tail confused her. "What kind of land did I come upon?" Coming to a halt, she stood there and waited for him to continue towards her, or stop to inspect the site of mare in these lands, from what she could tell, not many if any have been here. Holding her zephyr high, she let her muscles relax as she awaited his arrival.

Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 23:17

Desperado stops. He was right, it was a mare. Scarred and beaten, probably fought for a lot in her life already. "I'm not Makivis. I'm his right hand stallion, Desperado. He's off right now and I'm recruiting 'till he gets back. You want to join the Castra?"

Svyk

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 23:32

Her eyes wondered his body, snorting, she looked around at the land that beheld itself in front of her. Ears twitched towards the brute who, as of right now, was not Makivis, but the right hand man. Snorting, she spoke to the brute " Hello Desperado" laughing to herself, she felt like walking around him and sizing him up, but seeing that he was of course, a recruiter, she forced herself to stand still and only look at him from here. As the brute spoke, her ears listened closely as the words registered with her, taking a moment, she thought of why she was here, for the fun of it? Not possibly, fighting was serious, unless it was among siblings, which she had none, nor a family to speak of. Pondering her answer for a moment, she actually did not know why she was here, though she was anyways was something to make her laugh, stopping herself, knowing the brute would get bored with the fact that she was so quite. Even though she was quite talkative, when she felt the need to be, finally, words rung out "Yes, I am here to become a part of the Castra." Eyes locked with Desperado's eyes, she focused and waited for any answers or challenges that may be required for her.

Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 18:28

Desperado looks at her eyes, locked on his own. He flicks his ears and lifts his head a bit. "You seem to have fighting experience." He says, gesturing with his head to the scars all over her body. "From what exactly?"

Svyk

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 19:03

A soft breeze picked up, pulling gently at the mane and tail, tall blades of grass farther off in the distance began to move like the ocean, like waves of green grass. Shaking her head, she stared back at the brute, as he raised his head, she shifted her weight and pricked her ears forward, before the pinned themselves back tightly against her skull. Snorting, she didn't have to look at her body to know what the brute was speaking of. Being only a young filly, well, more of a mare she would have to guess, only be at least 3 years old, maybe younger, she never kept count on how young she really was. More things were important than the fact of celebrate her birthday every year, by herself, with no one around, she celebrated every day, but making others lives horrible. Snickering, she let her scarred lips part ever so before speaking, crisp and clear her voice was, sharper than a knife cutting through the air "I've had plenty of fighting experience, I've fought with horses, of all different sizes and breeds, those large cats, that we all know of as mountain lions and such. " even though that was all she had really fought with, which seemed like a small list, she has fought with plenty to know the right moves and where to strike to put pressure on the challenger to make the wrong move. Throwing her head, she pawed at the ground before she moved to the side and looked around. She was bored, and ready to meet other equines in this area, but seeing as no one else was around. Golden illuminates locked on the brute, and studied the colors, wondering what the other equines colors variety would be, laughing to herself.

Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 23:01

(Sorry I haven't posted. I've been in school.)

Desperado looks at the mare. Mountain lions were pretty close to Lydes, but not. Horses, sure. He flicks his ears and looks around, then turns his attention back to her. "Do you have any family?" He asks, full of curiosity.

Svyk

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 20:44

(I can relate No worries! )

Standing still, she let the nice breeze tug at her hair, shaking her zephyr, she awaited this answering, knowing that her answers wasn't the best, and probably wouldn't of been even worth coming here in the first place, but here she ways. Snorting, she pricked her ears forward as the brute in front of her, known as Desperado looked around than focused his attention back on her. Why had he looked away, as if he was being watch? Smirking, was it an embarrassment to talk to her, or frankly, shocking? She pondered the question, she felt kind today, which was weird in to her, but other equines would think it normal. Pondering those thoughts made her take a pause before she let her lips part to let a soft, and kind voice, which shocked her for a moment before she took back her composure. "I've never had a family...", shocked she was, hearing those words, emotions escaped her grip before she could get a hold of them, lowering her head, she stared at the ground before raising her zephyr to look at him. Softly, she whispered "Do you?"

Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 18:49

Desperado looked at her for a moment, thinking about the answer. Yes, he did have one at some point in his life, a long time ago when he was a colt. I guess Makivis, Ezazel and Mirage could be considered his new family, but he best stick to the basics. "I did. I come from Italy, but my family didn't want me there anyways. You can join the Castra, we need as many horses as we can get and you seem like a perfect fit." He says.

Svyk

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 19:15

Standing there, a feeling of being uncomfortable came over her suddenly, looking away she listened to what he was saying. Snorting, she lowered her head than raised it back up and stared past him, nodding her head, "Thank you... Italy huh?" Her soul softened for a moment before she looked into his eyes and focused, "whats it like there?" She figured he would ask him something, since he seemed to be a lonely horse in theses parts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start A Riot [APP]   

Back to top Go down

Start A Riot [APP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1