Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just as the world wanted it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
exclusionary

exclusionary

Just as the world wanted it. Empty
PostSubject: Just as the world wanted it.   Just as the world wanted it. I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct 2012 - 23:55

Lumières bright amber eyes surveyed the dark forest she was about to enter. Lumi didn't have many fears, but this whole herd thing was new to her.
It's what your mother wanted.. Lumi thought. Her mother wanted her to have a family, to live up to her full potential. She sighed and lowered her head a little. She had no potential, she had nothing, nothing at all. Lumi's eyes snapped open as she heard a growl a few feet away from her. She galloped over the border into the new land, that growl didn't sound horse at all. She lowered her gait to a trot, as she looked upon the land. She was sure she had left that creature far behind.
Lumière was looking for another horse - any horse at all..
Back to top Go down
http://www.exclusionary.deviantart.com
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Just as the world wanted it.   Just as the world wanted it. I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 11:20

Just as the world wanted it. Constellarusimage
Image by x
More art of Stella {x X x X}

Stella was ready. Prepared. Excited. If there's one thing I need to do before continuing on to the Lakes Territory, it's to see a lyde just once. Her nose twitched, a crisp scent entering Constellarus' nostrils. 'Those creatures will rip you up!' the others told her. But she didn't care. Just one peek..
She threw her head back and paused. Stella's ears had caught sound of something. A lyde? Her muscles tensed, ready to fly like the wind if it was. "Hello?" she muttered finally. Crunching leaves rang through the forest. "Who's there?!" Stella said, eyes wide.
A white flash of movement caught her eye. But lydes were black? She breathed a sigh of relief. It's just a fellow equine, and a new one by the looks of it, she thought, Stella's fear diminishing. The bay mare called to the stranger saying, "Hey, I'm over here!" Constellarus did not want to frighten the newcomer so she waited for it it come to her.
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
exclusionary

exclusionary

PostSubject: Re: Just as the world wanted it.   Just as the world wanted it. I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 17:29

Lumière slowly came out from behind a bush to face the horse who had spoken. She observed the mare quickly, eyeing the star on her rump for a second. There weren't many horses in the world who had markings like these. It finally hit Lumi, she knew where she was. A loner she met once refered to this place as, "The Land of the Dinosaurs," because of the Lydes that surrounded the area. At the time, she had thought the old stallion was crazy, but now she knew, this place was real. It fit the loner stallion's description all too perfectly. The horses were different, with colorful markings, they could have powers beyond her imagination.
"Who are you?" Lumière asked the mare evenly, not displaying much emotion, just friendly curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exclusionary.deviantart.com
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Just as the world wanted it.   Just as the world wanted it. I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 14:39

Just as the world wanted it. Constellarusimage
Image by x
More art of Stella {x X x X}

Its tail swayed as the stranger trotted out. Stella gave the horse a quick once-over and saw that it was a mare. "Hi," she greeted. "My name is Constellarus, but you can call me Stella. I was actually just on my way to a different region, the Lakes Territory. These Shadow Lands are simply crawling with dangers, and it's getting to be rather bothersome."
Stella wasted no time in rambling her mouth off to her new-found friend. When the bay mare hinted about the lydes, Constellarus' neck twitched, revealing her red scar.
"Anyway, if you want to come with, my herd and I will most likely be leaving today. At least I hope we will. Would you like to meet them?
"Oh! And I almost forgot, what's your name?" Stella's eyes shone with interest at this new horse. She simply adored making new friends.
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just as the world wanted it.   Just as the world wanted it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just as the world wanted it.
Page 1 of 1