Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Home, New Frustration

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
YukiPandaAkamizu

New Home, New Frustration - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:32

As soon as Habibah woke she went trotting off to find Thunder, thinking about what his reply would be. She spotted the draft and walked slowly towards him, her head bowed down slightly as if she had just been lectured like a kid.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:37

His face wall full of sorrow and a little bit of fear. He had to do it. "Uhm, Habibah, this is going to be uh" he fumbled. "the last of our relationship" he spat out. He refused to make eye contact with her. The thought of her sad emerald eyes made him sick. "It's just, I have a lot going on right now, and I need to look after the herd, keep them safe. I am really sorry." he mumbled. "I hope that we can still be friends though." his voice low and sad. He gave her one last kiss and the turned his back and began to make his way back to the herd. "I'm sorry Habibah"
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:44

Habibah bit back the tears and smiled at him. "It's okay Thunder, I understand it's a big job, and you need to focus on that." The last kiss didn't feel like the first, the first kiss made her feel warm and made her stomach flutter, this one felt like a slap to the face and made her stomach knot up with agony. She walked off to find some grass to munch on, and as she walked she couldn't stop thinking. Why does it hurt? I only knew him for a few hours, so why does it hurt so bad? It feels like someone reached to my very core and ripped me in half. She looked herself over. Nothing is broken, I'm not bleeding, I'm not wounded, so why does it hurt? As soon as she was sure she was far away enough, she let out a long scream and let the tears flow.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:47

His heart sunk. He thought that she would have put up more of a effort to keep him with her. What does it matter Thunder. You need to go keep your herd members safe. "I still love you though, just remember that." he said even though she wasn't there. "I still love you"
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:53

Habibah regretted that she didn't scream at him, that she just let him go so easily. She lay there on the ground, weeping her heavy tears that shone likes diamonds, just wanting the pain to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Home, New Frustration
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Lower Lakes Territory-
Jump to: