Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS Empty
PostSubject: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012 - 0:41

Habibah had now since long gotten over her heartbreak and accepted that Thunder just didn't want her, he was too busy. She ran through the forest with joy in her heart to be moving again. Her red hair seeming to be like fire lit with her happiness as it danced with her fast pace. After a while she finally got winded and stopped for a drink, lowering her head down into a refreshingly cool stream and gulping down as much as she dared. She let herself fall to the ground with a soft thud and sighed contently, chewing some grass. Her coat blazing and shiny from her long run and her breath slowing. Habibah's long hair fell around her in scarlet violence, seeming to stand out from even the brightest blade of grass.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012 - 1:00

Thunders mind drifted. He had a lot to do today. There was one thing that bothered him though. He hadn't seen Habibah since he ended things between them. He needed to know if she was okay. She never came back to the herd. That was on the top of his priority list. "Habibah" he called out. "Are you out here Habibah?" his voice boomed through the air. "Maybe she ran off, to region 2 or something, maybe she didn't want to see my face. He walked up to the small stream and looked across. "Habibah?" He was shocked to see her. "Habibah" he repeated. He jumped into the water and made his way to Habibah. "Where have you been? I thought you left the region or something." he asked her, his voice very concerned and also happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012 - 1:09

Habibah had just nearly drifted off to sleep when her name was called, she shook it off thinking it was just the heat. Then it came again and there was someone running the the stream, she humped up, her hair a blaze of surprised fire. After a while she recognized the voice and looked to see it was Thunder. What's he doing here..? She wondered. "I thought you had run away from the region or something." Run away? Does that mean there are other regions? She shook herself off her thoughts and gave him a casual yet sassy huff. "Such a ridiculous thought! As if I'd run away." She lifted her hip a little, striking a sort of relaxed bad girl pose. "Honestly, you sound so worried, don't you have something other than babysitting another horse to do? You look like you've been thinking constantly!" She noted a look that suggested he had been thinking of what happened for a while and felt a twinge of pain, but her sassy attitude stayed.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012 - 3:09

Her stubbornness took him by surprise. "Well at least it is a better thought than you being eaten alive by the lydes, do you want me to think about that instead?" he said rudely. "You hadn't come back to the herd since, you know..." he was very annoyed at her now for being so rude to him. "And yes, I do have better things that I could be doing with my time, but I need to keep every member of the herd safe. It is what I do. You are a part of this herd and you never came back. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU WANT ME TO DO?" he said, his voice getting louder as he went along. He gave a shake of his head and held his head high. "I am not going to put up with anyone's crap right now so DO NOT even go there."
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012 - 4:55

She sneered at him walking back the way he had come. "Yes father, let's go back to the herd." Her tone was mocking as she smirked. She walked slowly, as if to taunt him. Habibah's voice had harshness with her Arabic accent. Well if I'm part of the herd, you better get used to putting up with me mister. She silently thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012 - 1:35

Yes Father? Was she really being serious. He approached her rapidly, his hooves right in front of hers. "What do you think you're doing huh? Stop being a smart ass! Otherwise you are NOT going to have any friends here." he snarled at her, his ears pinned back against his skull. "Do not call me that again okay? Because I am sure as hell not going to let it go so easily next time." he hissed through his teeth. He spun around, flicking her with his tail before galloping back to the herd. "GET A MOVE ON!" he yelled behind him.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012 - 1:38

She chuckled at how angry he got, and so easily too. You wanna run? Well let's run! Habibah raced past him, turning her head back and sticking her tongue at him as she galloped on. She turned her attention back to the path and ran onward, gaining speed quicker and quicker with each thump of her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012 - 1:46

Why the hell is she being such a smart ass? Thunder couldn't care less about Habibah anymore. He diverted his course and headed on to search for Stella. She was the only one that could call him 'father'. He skidded to a halt. "Wait, she's moved, to region 2." he mumbled to himself. His heart dropped. He cared about her a lot, she was like his daughter. He slowly trudged back to where the remainder of the herd was. There wasn't many anymore. "Maple, Oxy, Adelina, and...Habibah. The only ones left. I wont be surprised it they leave too." he muttered to himself .
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012 - 1:51

Proud that she had lost him, Habibah decided to humor Thunder a little and trotted back to the herd. When she came to the small gathering of horses, she walked, flicking her bright red mane back and snorting as she caught her breath- When she caught sight of Thunder she just smiled and lied down. Then she realized something wasn't right. There was a certain bay horse missing. Stella... A twinge of pain caught at her heart as she remembered how he had seemed to care for her so much. Habibah lowered her head, closing her eyes slightly so it would seem she was sleeping, although instead she was watching Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012 - 1:56

Thunder just slumped onto the ground, not wanting to go do anything else today. He glanced at Habibah. Is she really sleeping? he thought. He just let everything slip through his mind as he remembered how him and Stella had first met, the 'adventure' that they went on with the lydes. I never should have let her go so easily. He lay his head down on the ground, thinking for over a hour. He kinda hoped that someone would come and talk to him, to tell him that everything was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012 - 1:59

Seeing him look so down made Habibah feel ashamed of what she had done. She slowly got up and walked towards him, nudging his shoulder softly. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012 - 2:51

He felt a nudge on his shoulder. It was Habibah. "Hey..." he mumbled, returning his head to the ground. Why was she being nice to him now? "Why are you talking to me? I thought you hated me." he mumbled, his lips barely moving. He was miserable. He never knew that someone could cause him this much pain. Oh how I wish Stella was here. Pretty sure all these other horses don't like me anymore. He wasn't very likable it seemed. He shook his head, letting his forelock drape over his eyes so that Habibah couldn't see all his pain.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012 - 3:16

A small tear shed from her soft green eyes. Hate you? I thought you hated me. Habibah recognized the pain, the pain of someone close to you gone, the pain of sudden loneliness, emptiness, it was much how she felt when her family was slaughtered. She rubbed his forelock in a comforting way with her muzzle, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012 - 17:13

Thunder got up quickly, he felt like he was getting mixed signals from Habibah. "Habibah, I'm moving to region 2. Tell the rest of the herd will you?" he said and walked off to the territory border, where he was going to move on with his life, to find Stella
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012 - 2:58

Habibah's heart sank, Thunder's leaving too. Just like everyone seemed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS   A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A HYMN FOR MY BROTHERS
Page 1 of 1