Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka)) Empty
PostSubject: Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka))   Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka)) I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012 - 18:49

Habibah walked around the snowy land, shaking her tail occasionally. She had started getting used to the snow and cold weather. Her emerald eyes searched for any sign of another horse. She yawned, stretching out her neck and pawing the ground lightly with her hoof. The Arab mare turned her head towards the sky and caught some snow on her tongue, enjoying it's coolness. ((Uber short starter. x.x Can't think of anything else.))
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka))   Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka)) I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012 - 19:20

Layka saw the mare catching snowflakes in he mouth and chuckled.
"You like winter too?" she asked her, trotting forward.
"I know I do" with that, Layka plopped into the snow and started rolling around, kicking it everywhere.
She stood up and giggled, "Not much for an Alpha am I?" she burst out into a laugh.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka))   Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka)) I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012 - 3:16

"I am getting used to it." She let her heavy accent cling in the bitter cold air as she watched the mare play childishly in the snow. "You are an alpha?" She asked, now wondering how someone who seemed so silly could receive such a high rank.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka))   Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka)) I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:50

"I know, unbelievable right?" she giggled. "But my mate, Rex is leader of Region two, so..I guess that gives me a pretty high position" Layka glanced over the direction she came from, watching her hoof prints disappear in the new layer of snow.
She shifted her weight awkwardly, since she hadn't seen this horse around before, "Do you like to travel around the Regions?" she asked. "This is the first time I've seen you around"
The snow started getting heavier, sticking to Laykas colorful coat and leaving it cold and wet. She didn't mind it at all, in fact; enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka))   Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka)) I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Dec 2012 - 13:55

"Yes." She replied bluntly. "I have traveled here from Arabia." She shook her tail free of a few flakes that were getting a tad bothersome but left the rest of the cold white dust on herself, enjoying it's coolness.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka))   Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka)) I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Dec 2012 - 14:24

Layka suddenly looked up. "Woah.. that's a long way"
"So, how many horses here do you know in Myst?" she asked suddenly; feeling awkward.

A sharp cold fell over them, with the snow intensifying; Layka found herself shaking immensely.
"woah, THAT is cold" Layka barely spoke, a whisper so soft. She breathed in the freezing.
"I don't really think Rex actually likes cold" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka))   Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka)) I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Dec 2012 - 14:52

She grumbled at the sudden chill. "A few..." Her gaze seemed to be sizing up Layka like a predator, her tone seeming a bit grumpy. "Is there anywhere here that is considerably warm??"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka))   Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka)) I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Dec 2012 - 15:02

Layka frowned, at the mares sudden mood change.
"Warm? I don't look for it, but I know somewhere warm" she said sadly.
"It's the cave where Rex and I stay, you can wait there for a little, just until it calms down outside." Layka started pushing he way through the snow; she squinted her eyes, trying to see out of the thick snow, and eventually made her way to the cave.
"Here..." Layka's voice echoed in the cave; she glanced outside at the snow fiercely tumbling around.
"God, how long 'till it settles?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka))   Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Crimes ((Habibah and Layka))
Page 1 of 1