Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They didn't want me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PrintedShadows
Admin

They didn't want me - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 21:42

Zach let the subject drop. His Sapphyra had looked like herself again. And that was all he needed.
He followed her, sticking his head out into the weird mix outside. "The sunsets are always beautiful here. Shame what comes right after them." He thought about night. When you couldn't see the bastards coming. His job at night. The few hours of sleep he got in the morning.
Maybe. Maybe tonight he could just stay with her. Roseta would be wanting something to do anyway. Something scared him about leaving her alone, but it drew him that much closer to her.
Back to top Go down
https://mystequinerpg.forumotion.com
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 21:48

Sapphyra galloped to a hill, not too far, there weren't any tree's on the hill, and it seemed like you could see the world from the hill. The sun hit their coats, and the sky was a mess of colours. The sparkling snow made everything seem even better.
"Hows that?" Sapphyra smiled, she closed her eyes and felt the sun hit her, along with the cool breeze carrying the snow.
"Not like this everyday." her eyes stayed closed. She reared up, letting out a whinny.
"I feel like I'm ontop the world when I do this,when I was alone..it used to be the best feeling, but it's even better with you."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 21:58

Zach closed his eyes tight. He remembered years ago. Him, Ezazel, Makivis, all standing there. Looking at what was theirs. Where they would have their families. Where they would grow old. Ezazel was sane in those days.
"I love you." He raised his neck, pushing his nose against hers.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 22:03

Sapphyra felt a shiver run through her body, she had him back. She had her life back. She closed her eyes tight, and started crying.
"I missed you" she whispered.
"So so so much..."
This time, the tears didn't hurt.
She was crying out of happiness.
"I love you too, Zach" she felt her heart flip, she would be fine if the world ended right then and there.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 23:01

"I missed you too." He dropped his eyes, looking down.
"What did I tell you about crying." He shot a look a her, a half smile creeping onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 23:04

"Those were happy tears" she smiled.
She looked up at the sky, it wasn't as bright as before, and Lydes would be coming out soon.
"Zach, we should go help them..with the..Lyde-things" Sapphyra looked up at him, as she was now noticeably shorter.
Sapphyra started down the hill, and called out to him.
"RACE YOU TO ROSETA!" she yelled.
Just like old times
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 23:13

"Not fair!" Zach threw his body into a run. Demanding his legs to stretch, digging into the snow with each stride. She seemed to be getting closer, but Roseta stood not to far from where Sapphyra was then. Her back was towards Zach, facing and watching the woods intensely. He slowed, sweat glistening off his coat. Or maybe it was rain.
"Hey." Was all he said, walking up to Roseta. Just. Keep it together? She's trying. He looked at Roseta, speaking to her head. Roseta nodded at him, looking at her mother.
"I shouldn't of snapped earlier." She lowered her head, looking up at her. "It's just. If it wasn't for him this place would be over run with lydes by now. He's been though a lot. Bringing up the horses he killed. You have to know he didn't want to. He's been running a long time now. Running from them." She paused, shifting her feet. "You've never seen him look at water have you?"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 23:33

"look in the water? No.. Why?" Sapphyra looked at Zach
And tilted her head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013 - 23:36

Roseta's eyes narrowed. "He can't. That's just it." She looked back out at the woods. "He sees them. In the water. Haunting him." She trailed off. "He might look strong. But we all know he's falling. Mirage is the only thing holding him together."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013 - 21:39

"Oh.." Sapphyra looked down, she felt sorry for him now. She still didn't like him, but that couldn't stop her from feeling sorry for him.
Just then Sapphyra realized she was talking to Roseta.
"I'm sorry for how I acted by the way.." she looked away, shifting her weight awkwardly.
"Anyways.. I should go apologize to him" She shook her head and walked off to find him.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013 - 23:35

Rose shook her head. "Don't be sorry."

Zach looked up at her, finding comfort in her face. "Stay here. Please. He's got problems. He needs to work though. You spoke to him in the language of Gods. The thought dead language of Gods. Ezazel. The name itself means king of hell. He killed Nyle, which should of made him the king of hell, but he's been running. Ever since. And the lydes aren't helping anything. Just. Stay here. You can go in the morning." Zach smiled a little, nuzzling her neck.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013 - 23:41

Sapphyra widened her eyes.
"thats what was familiar..." looked up at Zach.
"where will we be staying tonight?" she asked him.
She looked down at the ground, and kept her grey eyes focused on it. Things kept getting more and more awkward for her.
"Roseta, it's not okay.. what I did was wrong. I can't say sorry enough, so wait.. hold on.."
She dashed off, and her big white wings sprouted once again, and she flew up into the air. I few moments later, she was back and trotting forward to Roseta, making sure she switched back to her normal form.
She held a blue crystal necklace in her mouth.
"Its for you" she smiled. "I found the crystal a long time ago, and planned on giving it to you, but I only just found you guys a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013 - 23:45

"Come on." Zach started walking, eventually ending up in a cave he'd discovered awhile back.

Rose shook her head again, her pink tipped hair falling around her neck. "Its okay. Please. I swear, I'm fine." Then she looked at the crystal she was holding. "Where'd you find it?" She asked, slowly taking it from her mother.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013 - 23:08

"Ah, my darling, it doesn't matter where I found it. 700 years ago, Is a long time for a horse to remember.. but I'll think about it tonight, and let you know when I can think of it." Sapphyra said to Roseta.
While walking, she heard her hooves crunch over something, and looked down.
It was a bloody lyde.
"What.... what happened?"
She heard a noise from afar, and stopped.
"Did you hear that?" she whispered to Rose and Zach
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013 - 23:14

Zach's body instinctively tightened, pacing around Rose and Sapphyra. "The cave. It's only a little bit north from here." He started, hearing the insidious hiss of a lyde. "Run." He wasn't asking, making sure they both got running before he did. A lyde jumped, heading for Rose. Zach knocked it in the air, getting it on the ground and swinging his head into its skull, hearing it break on impact. "Go!" He shouted, starting to run with the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013 - 23:18

Sapphyra screeched, and ran, making sure Rose was in front, keeping a close eye on her.
She saw the cave and ran into it.
"Is everyone here, and alright?" she asked, with panic in her voice.
The smell of blood filled the air, and Sapphyra licked her lips, it was hers; but for all she knew, it could have been Rose's and Zachs blood as well.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013 - 23:22

Zach had stopped outside of the cave, a few lydes slowly drawing in from all sides. "Try me bitches." He seethed, lighting the ground on fire in front of them. The leader, it seemed, snarled at him, jumping over the fire. Zach's eyes narrowed at it, lighting it on fire. "Anybody else wanta try? You don't come in here and hurt my wife and think you're going to get away with it." He snarled, two lunging him this time. Zach lit one of fire, but the third got him on the ground. And on top of him. Zach roared, but the thing was clawing into him faster than he could try and stop it.

This time Zach hit with his feet, throwing the thing off him. He walked over, stepping on its chest as it tried to snap and bite him, like a snake when you step on it. Zach just ended the life of it, walking back to the cave, healing before going inside. The blood was still on him. And he smelled like it. "You two okay?"

Roseta nodded. "I'm fine. Are YOU okay?"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013 - 23:32

"Zach!" Sapphyra screeched.
"You are not okay!" she rushed up to him, nuzzling him.
"Don't ever risk it like that!" Blood was rushing out of her eyes, seeping into her mouth.
"I love you too much to loose you" she sobbed.
She nuzzled him for a while, and turned to Roseta.
"Your okay...right?!" her eyes held panic, and she frantically looked around Roseta.
She kept her eyes on Roseta, trying to see if there was anything wrong, but with the darkness everywhere, it was hard to tell.
"Oh and Roseta, for your sake, I promise not to shift forms, unless you allow me to.." she looked at the crystal around her daughters neck, a million thoughts running through her head.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013 - 23:10

"I'm fine." Zach snapped. "I know what I'm doing." He huffed, then calming down enough to actually hug her back. "I didn't mean to yell. But please. If I didn't get them out there they would of just come in here and hurt you two."

"I'm fine Mom. Promise." Rose reassured.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013 - 23:18

"Zach, it's fine If I get hurt. I don't care what happens to me. as long as you two are okay." She looked up at him, her face stained red. She knew he wanted to be tough, but he had to have limits.
"I'll be right back.." she said to him, and walked up to Roseta.

"I need to talk to you" she whispered, and eyed the crystal. "It's about the gift I gave you."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013 - 23:38

"Saph. You said it yourself. I can't be touched." Zach kissed her neck softly, but she left anyway.

Roseta looked up at her. "What?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013 - 23:45

"Follow me" she walked further into the cave, and looked at Roseta.
"That crystal, it's not just a little rock."
She closed her eyes tight, Roseta deserved to know the truth.
"Your the daughter of a monster, Im sure you know" She shifted into a white pegasus, and then a Black demon-like horse.
"I know I promised you I wouldn't do this, but I need to explain."
She lit a fire nearby, to light up the cave a little, it wouldn't spread and she made sure of it.
"That crystal enables you to change forms, like I can. Once you wear the crystal, you'll be able to. You have never had that before, explaining why you haven't shifted, but now, even if you take it off, you are able to change." She frowned, thinking about how dissapointed Roseta must be by now.
"Shifting forms hurts at first, but you get used to it. For a while, you automatically shift into your night form after the sun sets and the stars come out. But you'll soon be able to control it.." She stared blankly into the fire.
"It's hard, but I think you are ready for immortality now. Your father is immortal, I am immortal, and we wouldn't be able to bear with the pain of loosing you.. I know it's going to be tough on you, the first few years, but trust me, it's worth it."
She looked back up at Roseta, "You haven't shifted yet, because it takes a few days for the magic of the crystal to connect with your soul. You'll probably start shifting tomorrow if your lucky"
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013 - 0:24

Zach nudged her softly, helping her put it on. "It's okay sweetheart." He smiled softly, shaking off his coat.

Rose nodded, looking at the fire too. "Mom? Can I ask the real reason why you left? I know it was to keep me safe but if you say you can control it..."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013 - 0:34

/OOC: IM CRYING
IM NOT EVEN KIDDING I AM REALLY CRYING //

"The real reason I left was because... It was stupid, I don't even remember after how long it's been...
I just thought about too many things that night and i got scared, and I thought...
what If i loose them.. what will I do? So I left because I was basically an idiot.
Im sorry"
she sighed and looked away, It was black outside the cave. It used to be black inside her heart at one point as well. 
she looked back at them.
"Anyways, I am really sorry I messed everything up"
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013 - 0:37

"Rose don't ask questions." Zach clenched his jaw, tipping his head back. "You're making your mom uncomfortable."

"Sorry." She ducked her head, sighing. "Sorry mother."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct 2013 - 0:43

"No, no..It's fine. I think I should have told this to you when I first arrived rather than setting the forest on fire, and stuff" Sapphyra looked at them both closely. And then she realised how long it had been since she actually looked at them. Took in every detail, and she then closed her eyes and smiled.
"I really did miss you guys" she said softly and a bloody tear ran down her face. Her eyes tightened and she still kept her smile.
"I just don't know why I was so stupid.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They didn't want me
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Region Three-The Tree Territory-
Jump to: