Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

ice Empty
PostSubject: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013 - 23:57

Layka trudged through all the snow, occasionally slipping on a hidden patch of ice.
"ARGH, I HATE ice. I love winter, not the ice"

"Well, thanks alot, I work hard on that stuff" said another voice.

"Shut up Jack, I wasn't walking to you." she kept her head held high, and ignored him.
"Well, looks like you got up on the wrong side of the coffin, huh?" he chuckled and then shoved her so she'd slip on the ice.
"Jack! stop it!" Layka tried galloping to get away from him but it was no use.
"Okay, fine, I'll shut up." Jack still trudged behind her, leaving a trail of ice.
"you know what'll be fun?" he exclaimed
"what." Layka said, clearly un-amused.
"finding another horse to go bug! I know how you love your dramaa.. I mean, with what happened with Rex an-" Jack dashed a few meters away as Layka lunged for him, she opened her mouth wide and ended up getting a mouthful of snow.
"UGH, JACK SHUT UP!" she marched away, but he still followed her.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT JACK?" she screeched.
"to bug you" he smirked.
"well stop it." she continued looking for another horse,
"anyone there?!" she cried out.
Back to top Go down
Svyk

Svyk

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 0:12

ice Dr4b4x
L E T S S T A R T A R I O T
C A U S E BABY I K N O W Y O U LIKE I T THAT WAY

Trudging through the snow, steam rose from her back as she let her golden daggers search the area for more animals to prey on. Snickering loudly, it sounded like a harsh hissing coming from afar in the land, unknown, mysterious.. dangerous. Ears pricked to the sudden sound of a shrew horse talking, well, quite loudly in fact, almost harsh. Sorting, she let her thoughts go as she continued on her way, what was this female horse doing, being raped, maybe molest, or bothered by a brute? HA! Snickering again, then she spoke aloud as the horse came into vision " Most shrews enjoy the attention, no matter the cost." Her eyes dragged themselves across the terrain, then sucked up the details of the other equine. Bring her head up to full height, her muscles bulged with delectable delight as the steam continued to rise from her body, like hot water in a cold breeze. Snorting, the hot air rushed out in front of her, blocking her vision for a moment, before vanishing off into the air, soon turning into crystals. Tossing her hair, her tail whipped against her hind quarters like that of a whip used on slaves. She could feel her heart beat quicken as the item of interest was now fully in view. She watched as the horse struggled and slipped on the ice a couple times, all the while making snippy comments. Grumbling to herself with laughter, she spoke a loud to alert the other horse that an unknown enemy has invaded her land. " Why hello.. " her voice was like the cold, harsh and nipped at your skin, almost leaving the feeling of needles.

By DevonStudios.Deviantart.com CREDITS Horse: ~SUGARandSPICE1 Background: ~Alegion-stock
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonstudios.deviantart.com
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 0:21

"Eeek!" Layka shrieked at the sound of another horses voice, a horse besides Jack.
she slipped and crashed to the ice, her delicate ringlettes bounced as she got up and shook herself.
"HA! You fell. AGAIN!" Jack was laughing hard, almost in tears.
"It just gets funnier and funnier everytime you fall" he tried to keep control of his laughter.
"And I hate you more and more everytime I fall." she looked at him, and then at the other horse.
"Uh. who are you?" Layka asked.
"I don't recall seeing you around here" her voice shook, she wasn't used to new horses anymore. Myst got more and more quiet lately.
Jack jumped in front of the other horse, as a test to see if she could see him.
"Hey I'm Jack" he grinned, and stepped back, away from her face. She looked cold and cruel.
Cold, was his thing.
"Hey. guess who I am!" he jumped up and landed swiftly on ice, almost skating on it afterwards, leaving a trail of it behind him.
"Jack! shut up, and stop showing off... would you please?!" Layka stomped her hooves in frustration.
"Pf, fine. fine" Jack knocked his hoof on the ground and snow started falling lightly.
"Oh and Jack, GET AWAY FROM ME! I am freezing cold right now" Layka screeched at him.
then she turned her attention back to the other horse,
"You can see him. right? please tell me you can see him so I don't seem crazy" She looked up at the other horse nervously.
Back to top Go down
Svyk

Svyk

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 0:31

ice Dr4b4x

Standing there watching, she watched the horse as she fell down on the ice again, a mere snicker erupted from her lips. Golden daggers watching her as she threw her fit, snorting, a slight feeling of something else was in her presence as well. Ears pricked forward as she closed her eyes, breathing the cold air in deeply and soon picked up the sense of another horse around, not just a horse, but a spirit. A wicked grin grew upon her lips, showing sharpened daggers that shimmered brightly like the snow itself, but had the faintest hint of red. Snickering, she laid her ears back and planted her hooves flatly on the ground, feeling the cold circle around her legs, like veins in a forest, but this had no chance of grabbing a hold, and hanging on for dear life. Black hair laid still on her head, tickling the tip of her nostril, all the while, a feeling of sneezing was pushed aside for another time. Continuing to swish her tail, all the sudden, the unknown friend jumped in front of her, testing by the looks of it. Snorting, she bared her teeth even more, muscles bulged with the feeling of chase, but knew better, a spirit isn't worth her time, she had no way of make it wish it was dead. Listening to it speak, she snapped her daggers at it, harshly speaking " Your winter, pretty obvious from you behavior, and who are you? " her voice dripped off her tongue like venom, and it tasted deliciously.

By DevonStudios.Deviantart.com CREDITS Horse: ~SUGARandSPICE1 Background: ~Alegion-stock
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 0:40

Jack stood still, he stayed quiet.
"I-im Layka..." she stammered. she looked at Jack, but even he looked scared.
"suh-suh...spirit of wint-how did you know?" he shouted at her.
Layka looked back at Jack, who was hiding behind her.
"Oh you should be protecting me Jack! your immortal you wimp!" she yelled back at him, but he just shook his head and resumed hiding behind her.
"who are you?" Layka stepped forward and stomped her hoof, in a demanding mood.
"and why are you here?" she screamed
"and uh, what do you want with us?" jack called out stupidly, mocking Layka.
Back to top Go down
Svyk

Svyk

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 0:52

ice Dr4b4x

Golden emeralds shimmered with delight as she watched the spirit cower in fear, a mere chuckle climbed out of the dark fortresses in her throat. Ears pricked forward as the shrew spoke her name, Layka , memories rushed back to her as she remembered a certain brute speaking of her highly, as his lover, foolishly in love, blind with it. Still baring teeth, she spoke aloud to the shrew, ignoring the spirits question of how I knew, " Layka huh? Wheres your boyfriend? I figured you two would be all over each other!" she busted out in laughter. Listening to the shrew continue to speak, not towards her, but the spirit, asking it to protect her. "Unless you plan on having him whip up a storm or defense field, he can't protect you " her voice turned even harsher, taunting the two. Watching the shrew suddenly find the courage to dare, and take a step forward asking who I was, who I am? oh my dear she giggled at the thought, then heard her stamp her foot, demanding. Ears shot backwards, flattening themselves against her zephyr, almost as if they were never there, her body lunged forwards as she ran toward the shrew, hooves digging deeply into the snow, leave scars of her being. Planting her hooves against the ground, as she slide to a stop in front of the screaming shrew, their muzzle could touch, her breath blowing between them, masking the vision. Steam rose from her back more heavily as she let her cold voice slither into the air, "I'm BlackFeet.. " she tossed her head up and chuckled, the quickly brought her face down and stared into her eyes " I'm here for the fun " she snapped her teeth at the shrew, almost nicking her muzzle. She turned her head to the side to stare at the brute as he gathered up his own little nerves to ask a question of what I want with them. They'll find out soon enough...

Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 1:00

Layka felt her face burn up, she was embarrassed, and angry.
"for fun? I was looking for the same thing..looks like I found it" She grinned, flipped her mane back into place.
"Layka..don't." Jack whispered to her.
"AND WHAT IF I DO?" she stepped forward, up to the strange mare, looking back at Jack.
"Layka, don't. I repeat, do not do that. she is going to get very angry" Jack stepped back, and closed his eyes.
Layka lunged for the other mare, her mouth opened wide.
She felt blood trickle down her lips, whether it was from biting her tongue, or biting the other horse, she didn't care. She showed that horse that she wasn't a little wimp.
"Layka! your an idiot, you are going to get yourself killed" Jack heard a snap, and closed his eyes tighter.
Back to top Go down
Svyk

Svyk

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 1:07

ice Dr4b4x

Golden emeralds watched her closely and felt the atmosphere change round her, snorting, the grin grew even more wicked, she had a feeling, that it was either "fight-or-flight" for this shrew. Looking down upon her, she watched as the spirit told her not to do what she was thinking of doing, yet, seeing as this horse felt the need to show herself as someone not to screw with, she lunged. She dug her hooves into the cold hard ground, and tensed all of her muscles, pushing herself forwards, she felt a slight sting, like a paper cut just above her shoulder. She ignored it, wasn't nothing that needed any attention at all, not even worth a thought. Eyes watched stayed locked on the shrew, " You like that huh? The taste of blood teasing your tongue? The feeling of its warmth, the feeling of life in it, the smooth, thick, and metallic flavor? " her voice stayed the same, but had sharp edges to it, "So do I. " She in turned, lunged at the shrew, not to attack, damage, or hurt, even though she would love to let her daggers tear through the shrews soft flesh. Hooves slammed into the ground, as she charged straight forward her, as the last minute, just before she could hit her straight on, she turned, and trotted a circle around her, testing.

Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 1:11

"ew! like the taste? that's gross." Layka flipped her hair back, and then the other mare started charging for her.
Layka threw her head down, and forced her legs up, hard.
"uh Layka..If you need me, I will be doing anything else, but watching this happen.." Jack walked away, leaving Layka alone.
Layka screamed as she kicked her legs up, wondering if the mare was even there. She kept bucking nonstop just in case, Layka didn't want to get a scratch on her coat. not now at least.
Back to top Go down
Svyk

Svyk

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 1:20

ice Dr4b4x

As she trotted around the horse, she laughed aloud and in the shrew's face as she said she didn't like the taste of blood. Continuing her circle, as the horse bucked like a mad person, her golden emeralds watched the spirit as he left. Snorting, she came to a stop in front of the shrew, " Having fun? " , she stamped her hoof against the ground, feeling it vibrate through the hard ground, like an earthquake.

Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 1:27

Layka stopped, and stood straight up.
"Your no fun, you know." she turned around and walked to a puddle of water to check her mane, and fixed the tangles and messy parts.
"What do you want with me anyways?" She called out to the mare, paying no attention to her, and just focusing on herself.
"ARE YOU GUYS DONE FIGHTING?" Jack called from behind a few trees.
"Yes." Layka yelled back at him,
"Oh okay. good" he trotted back him, stopping in front of her.
"really? your actually wasting your time fixing your hair." he looked at her in disbelief.
"Layka, do you have a brain?" he laughed.
"shut it" she snapped back at him.

Jack walked up to the creepy mare, "You know. nobodys colder than me" he puffed air, and snowflakes fell to the ground. He slid his hoof across the ground, and made a trail of ice.
"see?" he smiled, trying to find common interests with this icy mare.
Back to top Go down
Svyk

Svyk

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 1:41

ice Dr4b4x

She starred at the shrew as she said she was no fun, should she explain what kind of fun she was talking about? No, she has no interest in this shrew more then the next horse that walks by and sees her talking to herself, that is if they don't see her little side kick walking around with her. Her fun was something of the likes of fighting, but it held more, the game of cat and mouse. Watching the prey run off, worries, scared, terrified of what could find them, what it would do once it found them. The panic, all the running, hiding, worrying, it only fed the lust for blood even more. Blood hungry eyes that watch its every twist and turn, like the woods.. Always a hidden darkness in there, where light never touches, the feeling of being watched always felt, even when nothing is seen there. The feeling of being watched that sent them into a panic attack, making them run, trying to get as far away, without looking back to see if it was following. Only the feeling of its cold, blood thirsty stare. Her breathing quickened up, making her sides look as if they were quivering, almost as if she had been running for a long time, the muscles quiver with exhaustion. The feeling of her heart beat quicken up felt like it was starting to come up her throat, a cool sweat started to form on her body, even though it was cold out. Visions flashed as she closed her eyes and let the feeling take over her body, the site of the horse running, dodging trees and yelling for help, the heavy breathing coming from it, the quick glances behind, but only seeing nothing, yet the feeling continued. Her muscles tightened up even more, bulging underneath her scared pelt, looking as if they could tear through it at any moment. The screams echoed from her memory in her ears, the warmth on her lips, going down her neck, her sides, her legs. She snorted, coming back to reality, emeralds locked on the spirit as he stood in front of her. She listened to him, keeping herself from going back into the land of lust. Watching as he puffed air, more snowflakes fell, then he slid his hoof across the ground, leaving a trail of ice. Snorting, she locked eyes with him as he smiled, he was seeking even ground, smart. Pursing her lips, she let her teeth come forth again, as she spoke "Your could in the form of winter, but the cold that will never find its way into your soul, is the cold of death, its harshness, its lust that drives you mad for it, the feeling and the need for terror, screams, pain. You know your cold, but you'll never know my cold, no matter how far you dig, you'll never touch it, or get any where near it. " .

Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 1:50

Jack stood there silently.
"um." was all he could say, he turned back for Layka, but she was gone. probably to care for her foal.
"well then...thats...nice?" Jack tilted his head. not knowing a response.
"well, how about I teach you about my kind of cold?" he looked down at the sparkled snow.
"the kind of cold that has emotions, it's creeping up your spine, or nipping at your nose. it gives you feelings of clarity, happiness, anger, sadness, and sometimes if just makes you stop." he looked up at the mare, "Just stop and think. the kind that gives you a new look on everything, the kind that makes you realize who you are.." Jack's voice cracked on those last few words.
"except I don't know who I am.. nobody does" he layed down in the snow, and looked down at the snow, checking to make each flake was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice   ice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Upper Lakes Territory-
Jump to: