Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEAD DREAMS DYING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

DEAD DREAMS DYING Empty
PostSubject: DEAD DREAMS DYING   DEAD DREAMS DYING I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar 2014 - 20:44

False stepped into the sunlight, and let out a puff of breath. It was still fairly cold, and there was some snow on the ground. She looked all around her and closed her eyes.

And to think that finally spring will be here. I am so close to the warm breezes in the air, and the butterflies in my hair. Longer days to spend with our lovers, shorter nights for bad dreams.

Suddenly, drops of snow fell upon her face and she opened her eyes. Upset, she stomped back underneath the trees and sighed.

Well nevermind then. I guess winter isn`t getting the message that I am sick and tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Esveeka

Esveeka

DEAD DREAMS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD DREAMS DYING   DEAD DREAMS DYING I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar 2014 - 23:55

DEAD DREAMS DYING Sannee10
V A L T Ý R

The thick winter coat of the heavily build warmblood was slowly but certainly starting to thin out. The combination of unkept mane, muddy legs and patches of his summer coat coming through his winter coat made Valtýr look even more grumpy than usual. A few horses grinned and sniffled as he passed by them, but the stallion didn't really care.

A vague shape on the horizon distracted Valtýr from his uncaring drowsiness. He squeezed his green eyes to see if the horse was who he thought it was. Yep, her horn and fine silhouette were hard to be mistaken. A few seconds later he found himself walking in her direction, leaving footprints in the old and slowly melting snow.
Back to top Go down
http://esveeka.deviantart.com
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

DEAD DREAMS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD DREAMS DYING   DEAD DREAMS DYING I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2014 - 17:51

False looked at the snow slowly falling, and sighed.
She just wanted it to go away, but obviously her and Mother Nature weren't on the same page. 

Suddenly she heard approaching footsteps and looked back to see Valtyr walking towards her.

"Hello," she started as she slowly walked out from under the trees, "It's snowing..."
[[ooc: thank you captain obvious]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEAD DREAMS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEAD DREAMS DYING   DEAD DREAMS DYING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEAD DREAMS DYING
Page 1 of 1