Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poisons-Kiss

I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea] Empty
PostSubject: I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]   I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea] I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 0:55

Cold War marched through the snow, clouds of particles drifting up and around him. A haze of his passing. The landscape around him was totally silent. A graveyard of frozen trees and sleeping animals. 

A crack sounded in the evening light, and cold war stilled. With an observe ant eye he scanned his surroundings, a very serious expression flitting across his face. 

He would not be caught off guard. 
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]   I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea] I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 1:02

Sapphyra shifted forms in the cave, and silently walked out as a new horse. Her coat was smoking as the flames died. She continued slowly and quietly and then saw another horse in the distance.
Sapphyra began to speed up until she was at a canter.
  quiet, quiet, quiet ..
She suddenly stepped on a twig and it made a loud crack noise, she stopped almost immediately. 
Knowing that the other horse had probably heard her, she shouted to make it clear that she was a horse right now, not a monster.

"Hellooo! Is anyone there?" she called out, as she walked towards the other horse slowly.
The snow began to fall, and the moon began to glow brighter. She took a few deep breathes and the cold stung her lungs.
"I won't hurt you" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Poisons-Kiss

PostSubject: Re: I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]   I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea] I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 1:19

Cold War cantered closer to the newcomer, eyes scanned her. She was a somewhat attractive. Beautiful, he supposed many would call her. 

He exhaled in the cold. "Who are you?"
     He moved a bit closer, eyeing her delicate frame. To some, he could see how she could be... alluring. 
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]   I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea] I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 1:25

Sapphyra looked away, knowing that he was watching her. She was becoming better with her disguises.

"My name is Sapphyra." she stared into his eyes, and then quickly turned away.
Remembering her previous family she looked down at the ground and pushed away her tears, because she knew that she could not have emotions if she wanted to be seen as normal.
Sapphyra shook her head quickly, and turned back around to the other horse.

"and your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Poisons-Kiss

PostSubject: Re: I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]   I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea] I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 1:48

Cold War noted her discomfort. He met her eyes, and replied to her question. 

"My name is Cold War." He paused for a moment, tilting his great head. "Where are you from, Sapphyra? Why are you here ... alone?"

A gentle fall of snow drifted over them, carried by a way-ward wind from the north. It sparkled around her in the moonlight like gentle flames of fire. 
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]   I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea] I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 1:54

"I um... I'm from.." Sapphyra paused to think of a place, anywhere..
"Its a secret, and I'm alone because.. I am?" she looked around nervously.

"Anyways.. Its cold, and I know somewhere we could stay to keep warm.." she looked at Cold War and smiled, waiting for a nod or something to let her know he wanted to be lead to her little shelter place thing idk what to call it.
Back to top Go down
Poisons-Kiss

PostSubject: Re: I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]   I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea] I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar 2014 - 13:30

Cold war stared at her for an extended moment, a strange expression crossing his somber face.
     "I travel this rout frequently. There is a cave not so far from here, if you need it."

Not typically the damsel-in-distress sort of creature, Cold War waited for her to go. Most people tried to get away from him rather fast, as a rule of thumb. She would be no different, he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]   I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea] I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014 - 16:02

"I think we are thinking of the same cave... we might not be however."
Sapphyra looked back at him and burst into a gallop, holding back on speed a lot, because she knew what she was capable of and knew it wasn't normal.

"Follow me!" she shouted as she weaved her way through trees, until eventually they came upon a little cave.

"I used to spend all my nights here.." she frowned and looked down at her hooves, fighting back tears.
"T-they .. I..." she paused for a moment as she felt a tear run down her face. It stung, forcing more tears, her face was a bloody mess.
"Get away from me...please" she spat out the words, they were sharp and harsh. She layed down on the ground and buried her stinging face into the snow.
She left it there for a few seconds and looked up at Cold War.

"I..I'm sorry, I just don't know anymore" her voice trembled.
"I should just leave, and I will if you want.."
Back to top Go down
Poisons-Kiss

PostSubject: Re: I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]   I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea] I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr 2014 - 23:32

Cold War shook his head slowly as she spoke. Distantly he notcied that the wind had picked up, and his ears flicked back, When she had finished speaking, he shook his head once more.
     "No. Not that one. This one is far smaller and safer and far less known." 
He eyed her as she buried her face in the snow, and whispered her words. Apathy pressed in on him, and though he found that she was intriguing, he also couldn't find it within himself to connect with her. It was his downfall, really. To have ruined so many lives, and to be unable to feel the proper guilt. 
     He came out of his haze, and responded to her slowly. "I - no. It's fine. Don't go." he tilted his head towards the aforementioned cave. "shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]   I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I WILL WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL [dea]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Region Three-The Tree Territory-
Jump to: