Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New stars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makorra

Makorra

New stars Empty
PostSubject: New stars   New stars I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Aug 2012 - 16:50

Myran

With quick steps, the mare came forward. Her small ears were forward. This was unfamiliar territory for Myran. She had never been before. Dark trees whizzed by while she gallop her way forward paved. Hundreds of thoughts flew through her mind. Where am I? What am I doing here? What happened with my father? Where is my mother? These questions were Myran busy for days. She didn't watch out, the mare almost collided at an oak tree. This wasn't normal for the mare Myran, she was always so cool. She was always so organized and also she could hide her emotions very well for others. If someone would see her now so.. The mare wouldn't even think about it. The mare paused to catch her breath. Myran took a deep breath and steeled herself. The mare crawled back into her cold armor. The character that she lasted for months. Rustling in the bushes did her attention. Who was spying on her? Myran automatically put her ears in her neck. Slowly she bared her white teeth. This was meant as a warning, Stay away from me The rustling grew louder. At one point, there appeared a dark appearance for the hair. Who was that?

Sorry for my bad english

Back to top Go down
http://Niezzel.deviantart.com
Makorra

Makorra

New stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: New stars   New stars I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Sep 2012 - 14:02

Who would replay on my topic?
Back to top Go down
DFlower

DFlower

New stars Empty
PostSubject: Thrill in Shadows   New stars I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Sep 2012 - 11:55

New stars Headerdf
T H I S D O O R I S A L W A Y S O P E N . T H I S D O O R I S A L W A Y S O P E N .
NO ONE HAS THE GUTS TO SHUT US OUT
THIS NIGHT IS WINDING DOWN BUT TIME MEANS NOTHING AS ALWAYS

Waking up in the darkness was not something the stallion preferred but he had become accustomed to it. His jaw opened in a form of a yawn that could be heard for a few feet. There was something about the region that was restless, always looking for something and certainly always ready to attack. He could not place his feeling of paranoia and chalked it up to instinct. Taking a few moments to stretch and look around, the stallion made a miniature plan for his day. He would look around the region, hopefully find another, and see what happened from there. Since he was not a solitary creature, at least not supposed to be, he would see if there were any herds around to join. If not, why not bring a bunch of horses together and call it a herd? After finishing his stretch, he began to walk forward.

It was not long before he came upon a forest. Forests were not the ideal place for horses to live but he did know of several bands which had made forests a home for them and their family. He snorted and continued on. Small, prickly thorns greeted the stallion as he walked through the underbrush. Trees were closely scattered around him. There were many different types, birch, evergreen, oak, and, his favorite, maple. He lifted his lips to one of the leaves, lipped it from it's branch and guzzled it down. It seemed a bit dry but there was no reason to complain - yet.

He continued on, the bushes rustling as he pranced through. It was rather dark in the region which made it very difficult to avoid some of the bushes as to make a little less noise. Then, something caught his eyes. Something glistened, reflecting light into his eyes.What is that? He thought to himself. He made his way closer to the object, first his hair and then the rest of his body appearing from the brush.

It was another equine, another horse like him. Well, same species just not same gender his nostrils told him. He lifted his nostril to the sky, taking in scent. This horse was female, he could tell. " Greetings. I'm sorry if I startled you, miss." He lowered his head.

have i told you, pirate skittles! from caution! 2.0 made this template ?!
also, the-kurgan,Aredelsaralonde,ClarabellafaireStock, stormbough and aflowerinrain made the header
word.count// 378.words ++ please no powerplaying ++ image.reference// aflowerinrain.deviantart.com/gallery/39209534#/d5d6520

Last edited by DFlower on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 12:28; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added posting layout)
Back to top Go down
Makorra

Makorra

New stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: New stars   New stars I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Sep 2012 - 11:44

Myran gave her head a little bit stuck. Her ears were relaxed tilted. The mare noticed a sound.. It did sound like hoofbeats in her ears. "Greetings. I'm sorry if I startled you, miss." a voice said. Myran looked surprised and grumpy at the same time. It was a stallion, age and breed unknown. The stallion lowered his head. She smiled a little bit to the horse. "Hey, my name is myran. Nice to measure you. I guess." She said softly to the horse. "What is your name, deer stallion." She grinned to the stallion. She did a step in his direction. "I like to meet new people, you too?" She asked. Her eyes beamed out of curiosity.

[Sorry for bad grammar]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: New stars   New stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New stars
Page 1 of 1