Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Home, New Frustration

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

New Home, New Frustration Empty
PostSubject: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 20:17

Habibah hated this, she hated it so much. She hated that the little boy dared to take the ones she loved, she hated that she was alone, and she hated that this place had no sand. She looked up at the canopy of trees, wondering why she would think of these matters right now, she needed to find a place to settle for now. These new animals didn't look anything like the lizards and camels back at home, they were weird in her eyes. She stomped at some leaves, watching bugs come from out the moist dirt below her. It felt cold to her, too cold for her liking. Getting used to this would be hard. Gingerly and slowly, she lied down under a thick tree, the soft cold bark acting as a sort of head rest for her. She had to admit, the coolness of the tree made her feel more relaxed, but still her thoughts wondered. "How am I going to adjust so soon?" Her soft voice echoed slightly. Usually when sad she would sing, but she was too tired for that, so she just stayed under the tree, in a half sleep, her thoughts swimming about the new home.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 20:44

Thunder was still lying on the ground when he heard a voice somewhere in the forest. He shot up, sending a throbbing pain up his leg. He gritted his teeth, letting the wave of pain wear off before he slowly hobbled into the forest, to search for the horse that he had heard.

The forest floor was moist and colourful with the autumn leaves scattered across the ground. He liked it, Autumn was his favourite time of the year. He looked around and saw nothing but red. Then something moved and his head spun around, his mane flying through the air. There was the horse. He spun the rest of his body around so that he was facing the mare. Her mane was extremely red, although this didn't shock him considering all of the other horses that were here.

He approached her slowly, his feet crunching the golden leaves. "Hello" he said cheerfully, as the new mare did not look very happy.
"I see you have stumbled across Myst. Welcome." he said, giving her a half smile.
"My name is Thunder, what is yours?" he asked her, admiring the redness of her mane.
Wait, what am I doing? This isn't actually happening is it? I feel like... like my heart has stopped, like.... uh oh!He thought and quickly diverted his attention to a small bug walking across a leaf at his feet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 21:13

Almost instantly Habibah's head shot up, he scarlet manes flickering like silk and her bright coat tensing with her muscles. He doesn't seem too bad from the looks of him, but looks can be deceiving I suppose.. [/i]She half stood, half stumbled to face the stallion. She flicked her tail in frustration at the leaves that clung to it, but they kinda looked nice with her scarlet tail. "And who might you be?" She cocked to head to the side in a sassy way, standing tall and raising her arched tail to make herself look superior to him.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 21:26

'And who might you be?' Didn't I just say that my name was Thunder? Oh well
"Thunder" he said, his orange eyes glistening.
"I'm just a member of the herd, no one special but everyone is kinda injured at the moment, injured and depressed, you could say, including me." he said, gesturing towards his leg, with blood sticking to it.
"But it's no big deal, everyone will heal." he said a little uncertain.
"So, what is your name?" he asked, trying to change the subject, not wanting to discuss about the lydes any further than that.

He found that he was staring at her and quickly shift his eyes to the canopy above him. He watched the red, yellow and orange leaves slowly float down to the ground, not stirring any of the wildlife around them. Don't let her into your head, you don't want to end up a creepy stalker person he told himself, trying to get Habibah beauty out of his mind but it was no use, she was stuck like glue.

"So, what brings you here?" he asked her, trying to find a excuse to admire her again.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 21:49

She mentally kicked herself for forgetting his name in less then seconds. You're such an IDIOT Habibah! She looked the draft over, eyeing his wound. She stepped closer to him, sniffing at the blood, it seemed pretty fresh, and she could smell the foul creature's teeth, whatever creature that may be. She'd heard of strange 'demons' here, as other horses seemed to call them. She trotted off a few meters from him, sniffing for the right herbs. She came back with a mouthful of strange looking leaves and moved her mead in a manner meant to point towards the stump she was previously lying on, motioning him to lay back.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:02

He watched her as she walked off and started to collect herbs. Her mouth was full when she came back and now she was telling him to lay down. He was a little freaked out now, because of Habibah coming and sniffing his wounded leg, and now she was going to do something to it, but he let it slide and slowly lay down in the Autumn leaves. He let his head down and he watched the sun peak through the canopy. "What are you planning on doing?" he asked her, letting his white forelock hang over his eyes so that he could only catch glimpses of her.

"Oh, and you still haven't told me your name." he reminded her.

He lay his head back down, bracing himself for what ever pain that was coming next.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:23

She looked at him as if he had just spoken an alien language. What am I doing? I'm helping him, what else would one do with herbs?? She started picking the leaves of the herbs gently off their broken stems and gently mashed them against the tree trunk making them smaller and smaller. "I'm going to put healing herbs on your wounds, they'll draw out infection and ease the pain." She smiled to him in a warm way. "My name is Habibah." The sound seemed to come out like silk, a sort of sing song way. The 'H' pronounced like an angel's sigh and the rest smooth like a bird's morning song, her soft Arabic accent clinging slightly at the end. Done with her mashing, Habibah went to work on making sure she covered the entire would and any other scratches the big stallion had. As she worked she admired his many brindle marks and how pure his mane and tail seemed in comparision to the oranged covered ground.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:43

Would healing herbs even work? I mean, Oxy's magic didn't seem to heal me completely. I guess it is worth a shot. He let her put the herbs onto his wounded leg. He became mesmerized by her soft, Arabic accent. He just lay there, letting his muscles relax. He liked her, a lot. What was he going to do?

Suddenly his muscled became tense and tight and she placed the herbs on his wound. It sent a stinging sensation through his body. His eyes watered and he wanted to scream because the pain was unbearable. He looked up at Habibah with innocent eyes, his forelock falling perfectly on his head.

He lay there, letting the pain seep through his body. It was slowly fading, leaving him feeling helpless. He lay there, wanting to curl up into a ball and never come out but he couldn't move his leg at all. "Ho-ho-how long am I going to be in pain for?" he mumbled, not wanting to let tears slip from his eyes. What happened to the old Thunder huh? Why happened to the brave Thunder that could speak his mind, that was stubborn and rude? You have changed. These people have change you, maybe for the better.

He lay there, perfectly still as the herbs worked on his leg. At least he could tell that they were working, even a idiot would be able to tell. To pass the time he started talking to Habibah.
"So, tell me about yourself" he said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 23:09

She recognized the pain in his voice, but didn't worry about it. As soon as the herbs started working their magic he would feel 100 times better. She patted the herbs onto the wound as gently as she could, her bright mane shifting like the wind in a silky smooth movement every time she so much as moved her head slightly. Everything about her seemed strong yet soft. She smiled at him. "I am from Arabia, I came here to shelter myself from the attacks of a nearby city all the way from my home desert. It's strange here, I miss the sand, I miss blending in to the brightness of the desert. Here it seems I'm a yellow flag in the middle of a black sheet. Although, these Autumn colours help a little I suppose." Her voice was barely a soft whisper, seeming to come out like a lullaby one would sing to a crying child. "And yourself, Thunder?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 23:27

She came from so far away. How did she do it? "Well, don't worry. You will fit in perfectly here and just think of the leaves and the colour of the forest currently as the desert and you will be fine" he said to her, putting a smile on his face. He watched as her silky mane hung so gracefully from her neck. It was enchanting.

The pain was fading away faster and he now felt like happy. He moved his leg slowly expecting pain but there was nothing. He was shocked. He shot up and put weight on his leg and it didn't collapse underneath him. "Oh my!" he uttered in disbelief. He walked around and there was no pain what so ever.
"Thank you so much!" he said, walking up to her and hugged her. [DOES THAT EVEN WORK?]
"Thank you" he whispered into her ear as he pulled away. He was so happy that he had found her, that she had stumbled across these lands. I never thought that being this happy was even possible. I-I-I am so grateful for these horses that have come into my life. he thought to himself.
"Thank you" he said, yet again and then he shock the leaves out of his mane and tail, sending the autumn colours flying through the air.
"Would you like to meet the other horses? Or would you prefer to stay here a while longer?" he asked her.
He realized that he had been away from the other horses for a while and they could be worrying about him. But he didn't really mind, he kinda wanted to stay here, with Habibah, forever.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 23:42

She smiled as he walked around, noting what seemed like happiness in him. As he shook himself of leaves she once again admired his brindle, then shook herself of the leaves in her coat and hair, every movement seeming like a dancing flame. Suddenly she received a hug, which she did not expect at all, she stiffened for a moment, then relaxed at the warmth of his body, the joy seemed to radiate off of him. ((Horse arms bb, horse arms! xD Jk, I've seen horses hug before, they kinda just wrap their neck around another horse's (if that makes sense))). "Would you like to see the other horses?" She thought about it for a moment, would her colours alarm them? Make her seem strange? She shook the thought off like she had done with the leaves and nodded to him with a warm glow in her bright green eyes. "Sure, why not?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 23:59

[LOL I was thinking that but I wasn't sure if you would call it a hug or not!]

He looked at her, her green eyes showing concern. "What's up?" he asked her. He stood there, trying to work it out. Then it clicked.
"Is it your ccolouring? If it is, don't worry about it, at all! We are a very diverse herd, you will see why soon." he said with a smile.

He slowly trotted back to the herd with Habibah at his side. "So, I kinda forgot to tell you about myself before. I'll do it now. So, I came from Belguim and I ran away from home when I was little because I hated my parents. I fended for myself ever since and that's why I am all scarred." he said, laughing.

He gave a swish of his tail and started to gallop, happy that his leg was healed. He galloped around Habibah creating a cloud of dust around her. Maybe it would look like her home, with the sand and everything. He stopped, letting the dust settle and revealed a small herd of horses.
"Welcome home" he said.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 0:16

As she galloped she seemed to shimmer, almost like a big flame moving along the wind. She was excited and ready to see the herd, her confidence fully boosted by his kind words. And he ran around her, she welcomed the dust his hooves created, it reminded her of home. "You must have had a long struggle, but it looks as if you made it okay, you look very strong too." Her eyes seemed to sparkle like emeralds in the sun as she watched him run. She looked at the herd he had lead her to and was speechless, so many horses of so many different colours and forms. Her breath was taken away as her tail raised in joy.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 1:07

New Home, New Frustration Constellarusimage
Image by x
More art of Stella {x X x X}

Stella raised her small head as the sounds of hoofbeats entered her ears. "Hey, it's Thunder," she nudged her buddy, Stellaerk. "..And a mare?"
The young arabian perked up. She was definitely excited to meet a possible new friend. When the stranger stopped with Thunder, Stella gave her a quick once-over.
Wow, her red hair is so beautiful! she admired. The gracefulness the mare radiated made Constellarus feel warm inside. Like a sandy beach..

She stepped forward and introduced herself, "Hi! I'm Stella and this is Stellaerk, my.. um.." Stella stammered, unsure of what to describe their friendship as. "Uh. Anyway. You look like you just came into Myst, so welcome! What's your name? Oh and if you haven't noticed I kind of like to talk a lot, haha."

Constellarus then realized she hadn't acknowledged Thunder yet once. She quick included a quick greeting to the one that had protected her so. "Oh hi, Thund. You look a lot better."
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 1:12

Habibah raised her head to the dark bay mare. Her eyes instantly attracted to the star on her coat and in her tail. She nodded her head in greeting, a graceful moment that was gone in seconds but felt like eternity. "My name is Habibah, I am indeed new here." She wasn't quite sure what else to say, she was taken aback by Stella;s enthusiasm. She made another nod of recognition in the direction of Stella's friend. "You know thunder?" She asked, interested.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 1:32

New Home, New Frustration Constellarusimage
Image by x
More art of Stella {x X x X}

The mare came forward with her name which she said was 'Habibah'. "Habibah.." Stella repeated, letting the foreign word dance across her tongue. "Very pretty. You have a different accent. Where'd you come from?"
The young horse was not known for her subtlety. Constellarus did not like beating around the bush.
"So you know Thunder?" Habibah asked inquisitively.
"Yep!" Stella said. "He was, like, the first person I ever met here in region one. Thunder's like my dad." Her eyes met his and they shared a feeling of closeness and friendship.
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 1:37

THUNDER
Thunders face lit up when he saw Stella. She always made him smile with her cheerfulness. "Hey Stella" he said with a smile.
"Look at my leg" he exclaimed.
"It's better!" He couldn't stop smiling. He looked at the mare that stood next to him.
He was again admiring her beauty. He was staring again, forgetting that there were other horses there. "Uh, um" he stammered, realizing what he was doing. He turned away, embarrassed. He gave Stellaerk a friendly nod and then looked back at Stella who was enthusiastic to meet Habibah. You are a idiot Thunder, stop acting like a lovesick puppy

When Stella addressed him as like a dad to her he smiled and walked up to her, giving her a hug.
"And you are like a daughter to me Stella" he said lovingly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Home, New Frustration Stellaerkmystimage
Image by http://roxy-graphics.deviantart.com

~

Stellaerk trotted happily next to Stella when he saw Thunder. Stella was ecstatic and that made Stellaerk happy.
"Friend" he said when Stella didn't know what to put at the end of her sentence. But I wish that there was more that just friendship, Maybe there is, I don't really know. he thought, really wanting to more than just friends with Stella.
"It's nice to meet you Habibah"
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 1:46

Habibah smiled brightly, a sparkle in her eyes at the mare's joyfulness. "I am from Arabia." She stated in her usual sing-song voice. "She caught Thunder looking at her and gave him a quizzical look. "Is something wrong?" Usually she would have said something snappy, but she had found some nice horses because of him, so she decided to be a doll for now. She turned to attention to the beautiful stallion next to Stella, they seemed perfect for each other, bearing similar starry designs and carrying an air of a sort of cheeriness about them. She flicked her tail a couple of times to get rid of the dirt it had obtained on the long run here. Again her tail moved like a bright silk cloth flying through the wind, shimmering softly at each move. Habibah bowed towards them, her hair following her graceful fluid movements just as softly. "It is a pleasure to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 1:56

THUNDER
'Is something wrong?' she asked him. "Oh, no, nothing is wrong" he said, embarrassed yet again. He returned his attention to Stella and Stellaerk.
"What have you two been up to today?" he asked them, considering Stella hated his guts before.

He trotted around showing off his fully healed leg. "She made me better Stella, I can move again!" he said with a ecstatic tone.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 2:00

She tilted her head slightly, he had been looking at her quite a lot since they had met. Perhaps there's something on her fur? -She quickly did a 360 check over on her coat and tail. I don't see anything odd on my coat, a few specks of dirt from the forest, but other than that everything is in check, so why is he staring? She shook her thoughts away as she saw him happily showing his new ability to move without the pain. She stretched a little, still tired from her arrival to the Myst and even more so from the run here.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:08

[short post is short and stupid!]
THUNDER
Thunder moved his gaze down to the ground where he looked awkwardly while Habibah checked her coat for the 'thing' that he was staring at. Why is this so hard, why don't I just tell her how I feel? After all, She sure doesn't seem to know.He looked up to she Habibah stretching, showing signs of tiredness. He turned to her. "Do you need to sleep?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:36

"Do you need to sleep? Her tired mind only half hear the question, but she nodded anyways, sending her mane shimmering like silk once again. She had been tired from all the running, all the way from Arabia, to the forest, and then to here. Her legs were ready to give out if she didn't rest, but she stood tall and strong anyway.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 16:21

THUNDER
He watched as she nodded her head, her mane shimmering like silk, making her more attractive every second. He turned to Stella and Stellaerk. "Ok, we're going to go now, see you tomorrow." he said smiling, walking up to Stella and giving her a small kiss on the forehead. 'He is like a father to me' Those words ran through his mind. He had never wanted children, but Stella, he loved her, like his own daughter. He gave a flick of his tail and then began to walk off, calling out to Habibah to follow him. He lead her to where the herd had been sleeping and gave a small nod.
"Will here be okay? Or do you want somewhere that is more private?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 16:48

She followed Thunder, not talking much due to weariness, until they came to a place where it looked as if many horses had slept here. "Will here be okay? Or do you want something more private?" She didn't answer, she just lied down under a tree and closed her emerald eyes, slowly falling asleep. ((Short reply is short OTL))
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 17:20

THUNDER
Thunder also lay down, not directly next to her, just leaving enough room to give her personal space. He wasn't going to let her lie there alone, the lydes attacks are quite frequent and he doesn't want her to get hurt, or worse, killed. He rested his head down on the ground and watched a dandelion that was in front of his nose. A gust of wind came and blew the dandelion seeds into his face, making him sneeze. He quickly got up, so not to disturb Habibah and wandered off for a brief moment to sort out his dandelion issue.
He returned a moment later, Habibah still resting peacefully under the tree. He just stood there, like a protector, not letting anything touch her. He would stand there until she woke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Home, New Frustration
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Lower Lakes Territory-
Jump to: