Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Home, New Frustration

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxy559

New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 17:20

THUNDER
Thunder also lay down, not directly next to her, just leaving enough room to give her personal space. He wasn't going to let her lie there alone, the lydes attacks are quite frequent and he doesn't want her to get hurt, or worse, killed. He rested his head down on the ground and watched a dandelion that was in front of his nose. A gust of wind came and blew the dandelion seeds into his face, making him sneeze. He quickly got up, so not to disturb Habibah and wandered off for a brief moment to sort out his dandelion issue.
He returned a moment later, Habibah still resting peacefully under the tree. He just stood there, like a protector, not letting anything touch her. He would stand there until she woke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 18:24

Habibah's breathing was slow and steady, like the winds that covered her home desert. Stirring only a little at the sound of a sneeze.She lay there dreaming about what it was like to have her sister and mother with her, of prancing in the desert again. Habibah's hair seemed to calm and relax with her, the fiery vibrance dulling down into a soft velvet red.Every strand moving with each breath she took, like soft waves sweet dark velvet woven by angels.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 1:41

THUNDER

He watched her sleep. Every move she made was pure perfection. Her fiery hair falling perfectly around her, every strand in its place, not a single flaw on her body. He longed for her to wake, so that they could talk, just so that he could hear the sound of her sweet sing song voice that he has grown to love. His mind flicks back to the forest where he first saw her. Her fiery lock blowing every so slightly in the breeze, her amazing skills with the healing herbs that gave him the use of his leg back. She is so perfect, every little bit of her is perfect.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 1:45

Her eyes flickered open slightly at the feeling of someone's eyes on her. A tired mumble escaped her mouth, sounding slightly like a baby's first breath. She shifted her head to look at who the eyes belonged to and her eyes settled upon Thunder. "Is there a problem, big boy?" She was rested enough to have her sass back and her Arabic accent still clung to each note she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 1:53

He was taken aback at her tone. 'Is there a problem, big boy?' Her words ringing through his mind[. "No" he replied absent mindedly. She wasn't like this when they had met, although it didn't bother him, he was rude and stubborn. Just a little sass is fine.
"Did you sleep well?" he asked her, her accent running through his mind.
"I can show you round the region if you would like, show you where all the water sources are and stuff like that" he mentioned, not knowing what to say to her.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 1:58

She stood up, the fiery vibrance back in her hair, every silky strand moving with her, her coat shimmering with the movement of her muscles, her golden hoof marks shimmering slightly. She yawned, her teeth whiter then pure snow, the soft yawn sounding like a musical whisper. "Sure why not, no use staying in one spot." She shook herself of any dirt, making her look like a dancing blaze. "But first I need water, I'm rather parched and there's still some herbs in my mouth, and they do NOT taste nice."
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 2:08

"Now now, calm down sweetie, you didn't have to make my leg better, but you did, so you don't need to complain" he said chuckling.
"Follow me" he said spinning around and giving a flick of his tail. He walked towards the small pond. He liked the water here the best. It was really fresh. He lowered his head to get a drink, his forelock falling over his eyes and dunking into the water. He pulled his head up and flicked his wet forelock out of his face sending little water droplets through the air.
"The best water around" he said.
"Be careful, don't want the little fishes to jump out at you. They might give you little fishy kisses" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 2:17

Sweetie??? Did he just call me SWEETIE?? He'll regret that.. She smiled sweetly, swishing her tail to and fro slightly, make it shimmering to purposely swoon him and make her seem almost harmless. She dipped her head in the pond enough so that half of her snout wasn't visible and took a few drinks of the water, then opens her mouth and allowed a fish to swim in. She closed her mouth, cringing slightly at the taste of the fish, and put on the sweetest smile she could, batting her emerald green eyes in an innocent Bambi way. Without warning she spat the water and fish at him and faked a cough. "Sorry honey, I must have bit of a could, didn't mean ta cough on ya like that." Her Arabic accent sounded cocky and harsh this time, yet still gentle, almost daring him to make a come back. She took a few sips from the pond to get the taste out from her mouth and turned from him, trotting, seemingly floating with her grace, to a nearby grass patch and started eating. After a few bites she turned to look at him and gave him a smirk. "And it looks like the little fishies got you."
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 2:58

"Ha, good one!" he said, shaking the water out of his forelock. He picked up the fish and dropped it back in the water, taking a quick drink before slipping into the forest unnoticed by Habibah. This will show her. he thought letting lose a quiet chuckle. He slipped further into the forest so that he was out of sight. He tread carefully, being sure to not stand on any twigs. "This should do" he whispered to himself.

He found a decent sized stick that he could snap so that Habibah would hear it back in the clearing. He stomped on in, breaking it in half. He let the snap echo through the forest before finding another stick to snap. 'SNAP!' The sound echoed through the forest again. He waited a while so Habibah could register that sound of danger. Then he released it. The scream. "NO, NO, HELP, NO, HABIBAH! LYDE!" The words ran through the forest, almost as if they were actually running from a lyde. He began to gallop towards Habibah, being sure to step on or snap anything that would make noise.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 3:03

Habibah's ears instantly pricked up at the first twig. Snap snap more twigs? Then she heard the scream, "NO,HELP!NO. NO. HABIBAH!" She ran to the noise, her mane and tail seeming ablaze with her alarm. As each twig snapped she ran faster and faster, starting to breath heavy with worry. She kept looking through the thick forest, trying to find any sign of the draft. "THUNDER?" She yelled as much as her lungs could, still breathing heavy from worry and running.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 3:15

He laughed when she called out his name. He galloped fast towards her, snapping all the twigs he could. He noticed her fiery mane in the distance and galloped to her. "BOO" he yelled at her, skidding to a halt.
"Were you worrying about me darling? That's really sweet." he said through hysterical laughing.
"Payback! There are no lydes sweetie, just a joke. And FYI, it's not really a good idea to go running into the forest when lydes are attacking." he said, feeling slightly bad for the prank he had just pulled on her.
"Sorry if I scared you" he said, more serious now.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 3:19

After hearing it was all a prank, Habibah was enraged. Her mane looking like fire burning with hatred now, her green eyes ablaze with frustration. Her head whipped out in one quick graceful moment and she nipped his shoulder, not enough to draw blood, but just enough to make it hurt. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY, HUH? LET'S GO SCARIN' THE HELL OUTAA HABIBAH, IT'LL BE FUNNY, HAHAHA!! WELL GUESS WHAT, IT'S NOT!" She flicked her tail at him angrily to emphasize her point.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 3:27

He immediately regretted doing the whole thing. He flinched when Habibah nipped him. "Ouch!" he muttered. "But I guess I deserved it." he mumbled, his voice full of regret.
"Habibah" he said, look up at her mane that could be alight, "I am really sorry. It was only supposed to be a prank, payback for spitting the fish in my face, I wasn't expecting you to react so strongly. I thought you would just laugh it off." he mumbled, embarrassed and upset, annoyed that he had read her so wrong. Well now I have completely blown it, now she will never love me! Good one you big buffoon!

He kept his gaze down, not wanting to look at her burning glare. "Sorry Habibah, I truly am, I promise I will never do it again." his voice sad and quiet. Regret was swimming trough his body. He wanted to kick himself, hard, over and over again.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 3:35

Habibah realized she was being harsh, but she also knew it's just how she should be. This was not something she could simply laugh off let alone accept as just a prank. "You really think that's an appropriate prank?!" Her voice was now starting to swell with her tears that now streamed her face like tiny diamonds. "I was scared shitless you asswipe! Do you know how terrified I was!? Sure, I've only known you for a few hours, but do you know what's like to finally meet someone you may like, and then suddenly they're screaming for help and all you can think is your about to lose them?!" -She stomped furiously at the ground, causing grass to be pounded mercilessly into the soft dirt and bugs who could have been having a family picnic for god-knows-why to suddenly lose their life along with any tiny living creature who damn dared step under her angry hoof. She nudged his shoulder roughly, pushing him back a bit. "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" All anger was lost from her sweet Arabic voice, now it was only filled with fear and sadness.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 3:46

'Someone that you may like' Those words cause Thunder's head to spin. Did she like me?
"I am so, so sorry Habibah. I shouldn't have done it. I promise I will never do it again." he voice breaking, tears welling up in his eyes. Seeing her crying was breaking his steel heart. Only someone he truly cared about could do that, make him cry. He cautiously approached her, not saying a word and wiped away her tears. I want to tell you how much I love you, but I know that you would probably hurt me, after what I just did to you. I'm truly sorry. This is what he wanted to say to her but knew that he couldn't. He let the tears slip down his face and drop to the ground, collecting in a leaf, maybe it could be a swimming pool for a bug. "Sorry" he choked out, his breathing becoming unsteady with his tears.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 3:54

Habibah tried to collect herself, shaking her head lightly to get rid of the rest of the tears. She said, seeing Thunder crying made her feel bad for being so harsh, but at least she knew he knows it isn't okay to do these pranks. She rested her head on his shoulder comfortingly, slightly rubbing her bite mark to ease it, and nuzzled off the rest of his tears.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 4:07

He didn't know what to do. He was so confused. Did she hate him or did she like him. What does it matter right now! He just stood there, letting Habibah wipe away his tears. He felt embarrassed for crying. "Sorry" he said again, collecting himself. He never thought that he would fall for someone so hard and so fast, but unexpected things do happen.
"We should probably head back to the clearing now" he mumbled, still upset. He wanted to hide forever. She slowly started making his way back. When they was about half way back to the clearing he stopped. I can't hold it any longer, I am about to make a complete fool of myself!
"Habibah" he said. He looked at her, her emerald eyes glistening. "Please, don't hurt me, please" he said, bracing her for what was coming next.
"I like you, a lot." he confessed, waiting for the brutal blow.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 4:14

She made her way back to the clearing with him slowly, her head bowed down and her bright red hair seeming dull. When he stopped she thought something was wrong, she looked at him expecting him to tell her something about her yelling or anger. But what she got was a big bullet to the brain. "Habibah.. Please don't hurt me. I like you.. A lot." She had to shake herself a few times to see if she was just dreaming, that she was still just under the trunk when she first arrived here, that this was just some sort of dream. It wasn't, and she had a hard time to stop her jaw from dropping to the ground. "I-I like you too Thunder..." Her sweet voice was barely a whisper, filled with embarrassment and her hair seemed to brighten to a blushing way of colour. "A lot." She added, still keeping her voice low.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 4:31

It took him a moment to process what had just happened. I have just declared my love for Habibah, and she has just confessed that she likes me too. He had to remind himself. "Really?" he said, his voice filling with happiness once more. Things had gone a lot better than he thought that they would.
"Um, Habibah, I sort of lied when I said I liked you." he said, his head dropping.
"I don't like you" he began, lifting his head again. "I love you"

He slowly approached her once more, not to wipe away her tears though. He gently pressed his lips against her cheek.
"I love you" he whispered in her ear. "More than anything"
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 15:09

Habibah's heart fluttered as she nuzzled him, planting kisses on her cheek and forehead. She wrapped her neck around him in a tight hug, loving the feeling of his soft coat. ((Short reply is extremely short OTL))
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 16:41

He breathed in her sweet scent. He nuzzled her again. Are things moving to quickly? What am I doing? His mind had released a small portion of his normal self, knocking a little bit on sense into the draft. He just ignored it for now, he would think about later, make a proper decision where he is not influenced by Habibah. You don't want to move things too fast, remember, you need to look after the other horses too. He told himself.

"So, lets head back?" he asked her. His face shone with pride. He gave a flick of his tail and began to walk off, not so miserable anymore but with thoughts that actually made sense for once. His mind was strange like that.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 18:34

She nodded and walked next to him, her head up high in a cocky manner, her hair blowing softly in the wind. As they walked she sang sweetly to each bird they passed, her Arabian accent hanging strong and each note sounding like an angel weeping happily.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:23

He listened to her sing. This was gong to be one of the hardest decisions that he has made in his life, whether he should stay with her or not. The whole lyde attack thing made his brain go haywire. His sense was just starting to come back to him.

They arrived back at the clearing. He watched as the black clouds started to roll over. "It's going to rain" he said. "You better go find some shelter to sleep under. I have something that I have to do tonight." he said, giving her a kiss and then wandering off to think. He found a nice tree to sit under where he thought about everything. Do I really need the extra pressure of a relationship right now? Do I really love her? I need to look after the herd, keep them safe from the horrible lydes. What on earth am I going to do? I really do not want to hurt her in any way and if I do leave her, I still want us to be friends, I don't want her to not talk to me, to hate me.

He let the rain soak him right through. He needed it to keep him from running back and making bad decisions.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:26

She walked off in search of shelter. After a few minutes of snooping around she found a willow tree with thick leaves and lied down. She closed her eyes a fell asleep to the sound of rain, thinking about all that had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:30

He waited for the sun to rise before he did anything. He thought he may as well wait for Habibah to find him. He wasn't in the mood to go walk-a-bouts. She wasn't going to be in a good mood soon either. The pressure was killing him slowly. He had enough on his plate already and the extra stress of a relationship was just too much. He let the wind dry out his wet mane and tail while he waited for Habibah to show herself.
Back to top Go down
YukiPandaAkamizu

YukiPandaAkamizu

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2012 - 2:32

As soon as Habibah woke she went trotting off to find Thunder, thinking about what his reply would be. She spotted the draft and walked slowly towards him, her head bowed down slightly as if she had just been lectured like a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Home, New Frustration   New Home, New Frustration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Home, New Frustration
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Lower Lakes Territory-
Jump to: