Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Branching Off

Go down 
+3
Patchwork-Hearts
ManhattanRouge
PrintedShadows
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ManhattanRouge

Branching Off - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 12:19

Nayteri glanced at the healed horses. She was glad that they all were fine. She was amazed with the filly's powers. She knew that Zephyre's were a powerful breed, but she didn't know that they were that powerful! Then she sighed. She felt useless just standing here. She got up to the wounded horses. "Are you guys ok?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 12:25

"Roseta, I like it" he said
"Your mother, she..she's related to me" he stammered "Sapphyra"
Would Roseta be able to help me find my powers..
"Roseta, I know this is a stupid question, but, I honestly, don't know half my powers... would you be able to." he paused
"Help me find them?" he said quickly.
Then returned to gazing at the stars.
Oh how I would love, If I could shift the stars around, making a constellation of my mother. Damien stood up, slowly and walked around in a circle, gradually going faster and faster, until he was galloping.
"Just seeing If I'll be okay by tomorrow" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 13:39

Roseta huffed a bit. She didn't like being compared to her mother. Her mother was mean, wild. Raw. Then she followed the horse as he ran, matching his pace till she finally stopped. Damien stopped too.
"I have met a few zephyres that don't know they're powers. But little luck in finding them. But I would be willing to try and help you. But that can wait till morning. Can't it?" Roseta looked around, she could see Ezazel looking at the horizon. It really wasn't safe for them to be out here at night.
"Let's go back. I don't like it out here." She didn't want to scare him. But that stench had drifted by again.
Back to top Go down
https://mystequinerpg.forumotion.com
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 13:47

"Ive never met Sapphyra," he said
"But I wouldn't compare you after hearing rumors, she had a twisted sick soul" he said sorrowly
"Nobody should be compared to her."
He dropped his head as they walked back.
Memories of his father ran through his head on the way back.
The one scene of his father killing his mother with his powers ran through Damiens head, over and over.
He shuddered.
If I ever come face to face with my father, I'll kill him for what he did to my mother.
His Father came directly from Sapphyra herself, which may very well be why his soul was so twisted, sickly and cruel.
He let his tail drag on the ground, he wasn't tired anymore.
Feeling much better, he paused,
"Roseta, you can go ahead If you want" he said smiling
He started practicing with the powers he knew, creating gusts of wind, carrying fire swirling them around himself, he felt happy.
He reared up and started bucking happily, leaving trails of fire, blowing gusts of wind into his face.
Then he stopped quickly.
"sorry" he said sheepishly
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 13:55

Roseta laughed. Happiness wasn't something found often here.
"Just a sec." And she ran off. Then she came back with a ton of water, dancing in vibrant movements through the air. Then it stopped right above Damein, and she dropped it on him. The flames went out instantly. And then she grinned.
"You looked hot.." She just smiled back at him.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 14:02

Damien was soaking wet, and all he could do was laugh
He blew tiny gusts of wind in swirls around them, setting the gusts on fire,
making it dance around himself and Roseta
"Add In water?" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 15:55

If Damien can get up, I can get up That she did. She felt just like she did before, and better. "Thank you" she said to the filly. She could help but laugh at Roseta and Damien, she still found it a bit weird that there were horses with powers, but then who was she to say anything. She had bright pink hair. There were new horses here. She just looked at them briefly. They seemed to be occupied with other things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
ManhattanRouge

ManhattanRouge

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:45

Nayteri walked over to Duchess. "How are you feeling, Duchess?" she asked. Nayteri then felt exhausted. She still hadn't gotten an ounce of sleep. She swayed on her feet, but fought the urge to fall. "You know what, I think I'm going to go rest a bit." she said to no one in particular. She then collapsed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:22

Maple had stopped following Roseta around like a love struck puppy and was now yawning.
Gosh all this helping has made me exhausted!
She looked around her blue eyes sparkling. Noticing Nayteri lying down she walked over quietly and lay down next to her. She liked the bigger mare and hoped that Nayteri didn't mind. Looking around one last time she fell asleep next to the bigger mare.

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 3:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:31

"I'm returning to my territory," Rex said quietly to Dutch. "I'll wait for you there, if you wish." Rex took one last sweeping look of the scene and then trotted away from the hill, and into Region 2.
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Sep 2012 - 2:12

"Okay Rex. I will be there sometime" she told him. "Nayteri, I'm feeling pretty good" she told her just before she collapsed on the ground. The poor mare, she was exhausted and she could help but feel bad. If she did more to keep the lydes away maybe she wouldn't be so tired.

--------
Thunder realized that no one noticed him. "Uh hum" he said rather loudly. He was getting very impatient. Do these horses think I am invisible or something
Back to top Go down
ManhattanRouge

ManhattanRouge

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Sep 2012 - 20:53

Nayteri had dreams. Horrible ones. Her nightmares were returning. Nayteri suddenly jolted up, covered in sweat. She then noticed Maple lying next to her, and Duchess as well. She calmed down a bit, but she couldn't sleep anymore. She got up silently and walked out alone. She needed time to think. She was walking, and suddenly she bumped into someone. She turned around to see who it was, and was surprised to see a new horse. "Hello. May I help you?" Nayteri asked curiously. She was equal in size to the stallion, so it was easy to see all of his features. He was a strong horse, a draft she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Sep 2012 - 21:02

Damien was still goofing around with his powers, hoping he wasnt disturbing anyone.
Whilst goofing, he was also keeping watch for any Lydes.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Sep 2012 - 0:15

"Finally, are the people here deaf or something. I've been standing here for ages" he said a little harshly. "My name is Thunder, and you are?" He asked her. Look at this bunch. What are they doing? He thought.
Back to top Go down
ManhattanRouge

ManhattanRouge

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Sep 2012 - 17:26

"Nayteri," she answered. "And no, we aren't deaf, just a little wounded." she said sarcastically. "Would you care to join us?" Nayteri asked with a piercing stare. She was tired and a little cranky, so she wasn't afraid to show hostility to this stallion who came barging in here and being so rude.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 0:34

"Wounded, These bunch of horses look the opposite of that." And then he saw Avril. "What did that?" he asked Nayteri, gesturing towards him. "And maybe. I might move to the next region. Planning on joining the army."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Sep 2012 - 20:14

Makivis glared at the new horse. Yet another horse.
"We call them lydes." His voice strong. Blue eyes staring at the new horse. How many horses where here. And did he say something about the castra?
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Sep 2012 - 20:22

Damien glanced over at the other horses, confused. He just stopped and Lay where he was, to sleep, though he wasn't tired the new horse seemed a little intimidating, I'll just stay out of his path he thought.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Sep 2012 - 21:41

Lydes, what are they? Please tell me that it wasn't those 'things' that made the awful stink in the forest!" he said. He noticed the horse that was playing with the water a minute ago looking at him. "Hi" was all he said.

(Oh yea, guys, Dutchess is now in region 2 so I wont be rping her here anymore just letting you know!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Branching Off
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Lower Lakes Territory-
Jump to: