Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ridiculous Placings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Masquerade

Ridiculous Placings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous Placings   Ridiculous Placings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012 - 8:50

Maple stared at him wide eyed, "I-I'm sorry, I'm so used to doing things on my own, I guess..."
Wow, he got quite shook up by that.
"I was just getting a drink, and you were, well preoccupied," She gave him a friendly nudge, "I'm fine though, what about you?" She smiled up at him happily. A small strand of hair whisked by her eye, a small piece of debris from when she'd rolled was stuck in the thick mass of pale creamy hair. Quiet frustrated by this she shook her head and tried to rub it off only to fail. In the end she blew the hair from her face so she didn't have to pay attention to it. "Err yes...And I rolled in some flowers..which you didn't need to know but that explains the err-stuff...Because that isn't very lady like of me..." She giggled quietly and looked back up at him.
Back to top Go down
viperidae

viperidae

Ridiculous Placings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous Placings   Ridiculous Placings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 2:42

Oxy blinked at her, then grinned and returned to his cheerful mood. "It's alright, no harm done love. And well, after the bloody birds left me alone after trying to kill me, I'm dandy." He winced visibly as a bird chirped nearby in the trees. "Ah- um.. And yes that does explain things." The bird flew down from the tree and landed on a nearby patch of dirt, pecking at the bugs there. "Er-! I think we should leave this area. It's full of birds. Evil little avian's with cold intentions and murderous beaks." He began to trot off, then stopped, and looked at her embarrassedly, "I don't- um, really know the w-way, so.. could you.. um, Yeah. I'll just.. follow you, alright?"

[/ooc, this topic is finished.]
Back to top Go down

Ridiculous Placings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Lower Lakes Territory-
Jump to: