Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Smell of Sweet Summer Air

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PrintedShadows
Admin

The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012 - 18:10

Ezazel picked his head up, walking over to Mirage, kissing her neck softly, then turned and ran far away from that bloody hillside, far away from his beloved, away from everything he tried to change. Pain shot through his entire body as he ran, but it was almost like he was detached from himself. What have I done? He stopped short, suddenly realizing how far he had run. The sun hung far in the sky, well past noon. The dark forest stood feet in front of him. The woods he could not enter. The woods he would not enter.
------------
Makivis and Mirage had laid around for most of the day. Neither one of them talked. Each breath seemed to hang in the air, like an unwanted memory. "I'm going after him" Mirage finally spoke up. Makivis shot up, trying to stop her, but she was already gone. Makivis's chest hurt to bad to go chasing after her, still painfully sore from the collision with Mirage.
Back to top Go down
https://mystequinerpg.forumotion.com
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec 2012 - 18:37

Seeker turns around and begins walking towards his home near the lake. He had found a cave there a while back that served its purpose. Every once and a while he looked behind him to see if Desperado was still there. He was, the whole time. But man. That was one slow bitch. He shakes his head and continues forward, finally after what felt like hours, reaching his home.

Desperado limps after the horse whose name he still didn't even know. He stops beside him once they got there.

Seeker looks down slightly at the Saphyra. "You sleep outside. You can stay until you get better, then your getting your sorry ass back to the others and *trying* to gain some respect again." He whinnies, turning to trot to the lake close by.

Desperado snorts and glares slightly. "Bitch." He mumbles, laying down. He rests his head on the ground slowly, in pain.

Seeker smirks. "Your insults are amature. Asswipe." He chuckles, trotting to the lake and lowering his head for a drink.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2012 - 1:41

Ezazel stood there, his eyes glaring into the woods. Looking for any signs of anything. He was suddenly afraid. Afraid to move. Afraid to make a sound. His legs jerked to run, but he didn't want to make any noise. He drew his head down, grabbing for his blade, only to realize he had left it up at the tree. Fuck. He thought, slowly he took a few steps back.

----------

Makivis turned, realizing Mirage was long gone, he walked to where Desperado had been dragged off to. Sunset glows cast across the sky. Where did they go? Had I really forgotten how to track? Makivis had been out of practice way to long.
"Damn it!" He said, thinking it was only to the trees.

(cue despy)
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2012 - 14:09

Desperado lifts his head and stops himself from laying down next to the small cave. "Damn it!" Makivis. He looks around, trying to spot the stripes of the Zorse in the night. But seriously. Is it not impossible to see his blue hair- wait. No mane. Right. Tail then. He takes a step forward, looking down at the small cast Seeker had made for his leg. It helped, that was no doubt.

Seeker snorts. He stands, looking into the forest for the fucker who came to his place and thought he could just make a ruckus.

Desperado looks at Seeker. "Dont flip your ass out. It's Makivis."

"Excuse me. I can flip my ass out wheneve I fucking please, bitch." Seeker snorts, stepping forward towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2012 - 15:37

Mirage finally caught up to Ezazel, her legs exhausted from running that far. "Ezazel" Her voice was only a whisper, but no doubt, enough for him to hear.
"Mirage." Ezazel flashed a look back at her. "Run."
"Come with me" Mirage took a few steps closer. Her head hung low, trying to see whatever had him so tense.
"Do you remember this woods? What it holds? Run. Run Damn it!" Ezazel's eyes stared into the woods again, searching for anything. Anything not a horse.
"That's why you have to leave too."
"They're behind us. You are going to leave. I'm not asking again." His glaze now shifted down to his beloved. "Go." He said, nuzzling her ear. "Love you."
"Don't talk like that." Mirage looked up into his eyes, "Love you too." And then she turned, flying out of the valley as fast as she could run.
Ezazel stood there, waiting to hear them. Waiting for the pounce, waiting to see their dead eyes.
"Come on! You scared! Come out here and fight me like a man!" He yelled. Loud enough Mirage heard it over a half a mile away.
This life, the way of life he had tried to give up so much, it haunted him, like some crazed dream. His body shook, he was scared. Was that the last time I see her? Makivis. Makivis can look after her. She'll be okay.
A low hiss escaped the woods from his right.

-----------------------

Makivis ears pricked up at the sound of Desperado. He looked around, but he could not see hardly anything.
"Desperado? His friend? We need to talk." Makivis stared into the direction the voices came from.

Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2012 - 15:51

Seeker looks at Desperado. "Follow." He says, heading towards the sound at a walk so Desperado (he learned Despy's name) could keep up. They slowly come up in front of the general.

Desperado follows at a limp, looking at Makivis with a slight glare, though not much.

Seeker clears his throat, keeping his head high. "Before we start teatime, lets get one thing straight. I am not his friend." He snorts.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012 - 19:05

Ezazel's eyes shot around to his right. A huge lyde walked calmly out of the brush. It's orange hair almost glowing in the moonlight.
"You" Ezazel's voice growled as it escaped his lips. The lyde only continued to circle him, slowly drawing closer. Ezazel turned in slow circles as it stalked him. Ezazel recognized this lyde. It ha been there when he had first been in Myst. It had watched him almost get killed, smiling defiantly on a rocky cliff face.
"Why don't you leave us alone? You've killed so many! How can you look at yourself?" Then the lyde stopped, which, suddenly, became scarier than when it was circling him. It tilted it's head slightly, staring into Ezazel's eyes. Then, it took off. Ran the other direction. Ezazel stood there, blinking for a minute. How? Why? Hoof beats roared behind him, and saw Avril leading a charge of three zephyres down the hill. Avril stopped at the woods, reared up slightly as he yelled,
"Go! Go back to the damned place you came from! Run like the little bastard you are!"
Ezazel stood for a second still. He should be dead. He should of died a long time ago.
"Thank you." He said, turning to face the zephyres that had came with Avril. He recognized only one. Zachariah. He owed him yet again.
"Don't mention it. You would have done the same. Mirage ran to tell me. She told me everything. Came as fast as I could." Avril stood, panting a bit. Now he owed Mirage too. Ezazel flashed a small grin. then nodded to them, and started walking back up the hill.

------------------------------

"Listen. I came down here to explain the events of earlier. But. If YOU want to act like a little whinny, sorry ass bitch. I'll kick your ass into the lyde territory, and laugh as they eat you, alive." Makivis glared at Seeker, a slight twitch in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012 - 2:07

Desperado turns his head to look at Seeker, smirking slightly. He turns back to Makivis. "What about the events earlier?" He whinnies.

Seeker snorts quietly. "Carry on.."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012 - 2:14

(let's just assume Ezazel caught up with Mirage and are now back under the tree)

Makivis saw Desperado smile a bit, a smiled a bit back at him, then raised his head above Seeker. "Ezazel has been dealing with more lyde attacks down in the lower territory, and it's put him on edge. Desperado said something at the wrong point in time, and it set him off. I'm sorry. It shouldn't have happened. We need to stick together. Especially because I think the lydes are planning something. We've been planning counter attacks, but we can't get any horses to help. If either of you have any ideas on how to stop these damned things, then feel free to speak up. I'll go talk to Ezazel as soon as I catch up with him again." Makivis looked over to Desperado now, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012 - 2:21

Desperado looks at Makivis. "Broken leg, getting better. Bruised rib, same there. No hair. I'm fine though." He says. "I will come back to the tree soon, and in the mean time think of something for the attacks." He says.

Seeker nods. "I suppose I can think of something. I mean everyone loves sarcasm so I can just sass those bitches' asses till they die." He says simply.

"I dont think that's gonna work.." Desperado sighs softly.

"I dont think I care." Seeker smirks, turning around. He looks over his shoulder at Makivis. "I'll take care of him for a few days and send him back when he's better and everyone is sort of- you know.. calmed their tits." He says, walking back to his cave which wasn't far away.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012 - 2:32

"Maybe you should go find some respect while your at it?" Makivis yelled at Seeker as he walked away. The wind blew snow off a tree onto Makivis's back, causing him to shiver. He soon picked up the pace running to stay warm.

"Hey. I see you to made it back here." Makivis whinned up at Mirage. Ezazel soon stepped out from behind the tree.
"We need to talk" Ezazel's voice had a gravely tone to it.
"Damn straight." Makivis replied. And then they talked. Makivis told him about what Seeker had said, and Ezazel told him about the lyde encounter by the woods.

--A few weeks quietly passed by. Mirage and Ezazel spent one night alone, Ezazel finally giving into Mirage's desire to have a foal
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012 - 2:41

"You *sure* your okay to go back princess?" Seeker smirks, teasing Desperado who had grown some hair back and now had a buzz cut type of hair with just a few scars showing. (Its like a nordanner war cut)

Desperado pins his ears. "Yes motherfucking piece of shit." He snorts, turning away from him.

"Love you too and your welcome for saving your good for nothing life." Seeker snorts.

"I dont give you permission to love me like that. I get confused for being gay all the time. No. We're just friends. And yeah, thanks. I owe you." Desperado says.

Seeker nods. "I can go with that." He says.

Desperado turns and gallops back to the oak tree at the center of it all, still a bit unsteady on his leg. He climbs the hill and stops at the top. I was thinking about looking at them and saying, "You bitches miss me?" But decided against it.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012 - 2:43

"Desperado!" Makivis was the first one to notice the stallion. Now looking much stronger. Ezazel ducked his head down a bit, avoiding Desperado's eyes.
"I'm sorry." He finally raised his head up, looking at the Saphyra.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2012 - 2:47

"Yeah, it's me." Desperado says, looking at them. He stretches his leg out a bit since it was sore from the long run. He turns to look at Ezazel. "Me too."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Jan 2013 - 17:21

"So. What do we do now? I don't have the time to stand around here all day watching you to watch eachother." Makivis finally spoke up after a few minutes of dead silence. Mirage shuffled her feet a bit, then started walking down the hill, towards the waterfall towards the north.
"Do you want us to follow?" Ezazel spoke up, trotting to catch up to her.
"I have something to show you. Found them on my run to find Avril." Mirage smiled at the rest of them, nodding for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Jan 2013 - 17:23

Desperado raises an eyebrow, looking at Makivis then down the hill at Mirage and Ezazel. He shrugs and canters down, looking ahead for any sign of what Mirage wanted to show them.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Jan 2013 - 17:34

Mirage walked quietly, enjoying the feeling that they all were following her, not the other way around. Then, she stopped leaving them standing at the base of the waterfall. She nodded for them to continue, then walked through the wall of falling water. Soon enough, Ezazel and Makivis followed her, Desperado standing at the water's edge, but soon enough following Makivis.
Once inside, they found what Mirage wanted to show them. Makivis stood dumbfounded for a second, staring at them.
"How did you? I don't" Ezazel trailed off mid sentence.
"Swords? How the hell are we supposed to use these?" Desperado craned his neck up to try to get a better look at them over Ezazel.
"They fell off a truck, I guess. Found them laying there on the side of the road, thought I'd pick it up. Brought it back here to hide." Mirage smiled at Ezazel.
"You left Myst. AND walked by the road? You could have been seen! If they see us were all dead! Sold to fancy horse stables! I'll be killed for research! Makivis too! All of the zephyres! Killed. Why?" Ezazel stared at Makivis for support, but Makivis only shook his head.
"Sorry. But if you hadn't noticed you all had been getting your asses handed to you by the lydes." Mirage raised her head up, raising an eyebrow at Ezazel.
"Alright, Let's get these things out of here and try to train some of the horses. Desperado? Any fighting skill?" Makivis turned around to face Desperado.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Jan 2013 - 17:40

Desperado eyes the swords carefully. He looks between the other 3 and then back at the swords. "Se--" He stopped, knowing Seeker didn't like his name being shared. "The horse that took me in taught me a bit, on top of what I already had. So I won't be completely useless.." He says.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Jan 2013 - 0:24

"Good. Good." Ezazel mumbled to himself, dragging one of the sacks full of swords as he walked back out of the waterfall. Makivis then reached down, grabbing another one. Mirage took one too, leaving two sacks remaining.
"Could you quit being so damn protective?" Mirage glared at Ezazel, but loosing all effectiveness when she had to look up to meet his eyes.
"Sorry. I guess I love you too much." Ezazel's voice carried a hint of a joke, then he cracked a small smile.
"Whatever. Your mine and there is nothing you can do about it." Mirage smiled back at him.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Jan 2013 - 18:57

Desperado takes the two remaining sacks in his mouth, following the rest out of the cave. He walked looking right ahead and not making much sound since his mouth was full.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013 - 21:09

"What are the plans? For training?" Makivis looked around at some of the herds. Foals caring about nothing more than their playmate. It almost looked safe.
"Plans? You actually think these horses can fight?" Ezazel looked down at the same foals, seeing that they were wasting their time. They could be helping their families, their herd.
"You trained a whole god damned army in Italy." (M)
"And look how many got killed." (E)
"We didn't have swords then." (M)
"We weren't fighting the unholy there either." (E)
"So. You did kill the ruling king of hell." (M)
"I was much younger then too." (E)
"You were driven by revenge. You're a better fighter now anyway. You just going to let all of us die? Picked off slowly by lydes. One by one?" (M)
"Of course not. cazzo di Cristo.... Gather all of the stallions and capable mares. We'll train them tomorrow." (E)
"Thank you." Makivis turned his head, winter winds blowing across the blood stained lands.
Ezazel froze dead in his tracks. Small dots of blood trailed off, heading east. He began to investigate.

(I'm leaving it up to you as to what he finds XD)
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:03

I swear to God. Where the fuck is Seeker when you need him, WHICH might I add, is never. Desperado thought to himself. He watches the others go their own ways. He carried the swords he had back to the oak tree, dropping them at his base.

The droplets of blood soon got bigger, leading to a bigger pool of blood. And laying in that pool of blood, was a beaten up, scraped up, bitten, and ruined, but not dead, just passed out (holy fuck comma much), Seeker.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:14

Ezazel saw Desperado further up the hill, frozen the same he was. He walked around and to the south side of the hill.
Cazzo. I leave these fucktards alone. Look what happens.
"What happened? How did a lyde. Fuck. Makivis! Get the horses. The lyde is still here."
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:17

Desperado drops the swords, then finds himself a nice thick vine. He straps it around his leg, grabbing a sword and shoving it between the vine, like a pouch. (It's like Ezazel's dagger only a sword.)

Seeker slowly lifts his head from the ground. His whole left side was stained red, from his blood. He looks up at Ezazel.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:35

Ezazel's eyes glazed over a bit. Too much blood. He shook his head.
"The lyde is more important. He's dead anyway." Ezazel turned, grabbing a sword for himself. He took a deep breath. Walked over to Seeker. He raised his head, but slammed the sword into the ground next to him.
"Put him out of his misery. Then we go hunt the lyde." Ezazel turned around, leaving Desperado up there. He would not kill again.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:40

Desperado stares at Seeker. "I cant kill you."

Seeker tore his eyes open. "You have to."

"But," (d)
"Dont be a fucking pussy."(s)

Deperado nuzzles Seeker's cheek, then unsteadily takes the sword and brings it down into Seeker's side. He turns and runs away, not able to live with himself at the moment.

Seeker let out a shrill whinny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Smell of Sweet Summer Air   The Smell of Sweet Summer Air - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Smell of Sweet Summer Air
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Region Three-The Tree Territory-
Jump to: