Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Branching Off

Go down 
+3
Patchwork-Hearts
ManhattanRouge
PrintedShadows
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012 - 20:45

(this is a continuation of an rp from another post.But any and all are welcome to join.) (and Nayteri can stay)

"I don't think it would. Heck, it might even scare them off." Avril now looked around, just to make sure he hadn't heard anything. The night was cold, but there was almost no wind. No way for the reptilian smell to travel. No way for Avril to know they were coming. But continuing to walk at night wasn't the best idea either. Then he remembered what Ezazel had told him about Zephyres. They have amazing abilities, but glow brighter than the sun at night. Shit. He thought, but he decided not to tell him anything.

Back to top Go down
https://mystequinerpg.forumotion.com
ManhattanRouge

ManhattanRouge

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012 - 20:50

Nayteri glanced at Damien, as she began to notice some weird glow around him. She walked up to Avril. "So do we stay here for the night?" she asked. She was fine and dandy staying anywhere that allowed her to rest. Her hooves started knocking together, and she almost collapsed. Stop it! she told herself. It's not regal to collapse in front of other horses! She then shook herself.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012 - 20:53

"Shoot" Damien said sharply.
"If anything, Im sure my glow will get us caught.." He looked down, pawing at the ground.
"But maybe my other powers might come in handy..." he said, with a sly, devious grin on his face.
"If we do get attacked, I could create duplicates of us, for the Lydes to attack...Instead of them going for us, they'll go for the much slower duplicates" He said.
"would that plan work?"
Back to top Go down
ManhattanRouge

ManhattanRouge

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012 - 21:50

"Sounds like a good plan. Avril?" said Nayteri wearily. Nayteri watched as Damien's slight glow turned into a full blown radiant sun. She had to squint to see anything. "Woah, you didn't tell me that your glow is THAT bright!" she chuckled. Then she saw that Damien's glow cause her own red markings to show up even more vibrantly. Crap. I was hoping no one would notice them, since it's dark now. Nayteri looked at her markings and sighed. She wasn't ashamed of them- she actually loved her spikey but pretty markings. It's just that they carried too many memories. Nayteri felt the flashbacks starting. Stop! she thought to herself. You came here to forget those things, not to grieve over them again. Nayteri closed her eyes tight to get rid of the memories.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012 - 21:56

"We can hope." Avril stood tall, throwing his head from side to side, scanning the tree line.
"How quickly can you make the duplicates appear?" The he lowered his head, realizing there was nothing there. He knew there would only be 10 seconds, maybe less.
"But yes. I was planning on staying here for the night. You can rest now." He could tell that the mare was tried. He has too. Then he felt his eyes being to droop, and then threw them back open. He couldn't sleep, not just yet.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012 - 22:13

"I can make the duplicates pretty fast, about 5-15 seconds, plus a blinding flash appears-more blinding than my annoying glow- giving us some run away time, how about, If I need to create them, we all run west" He said, suddenly growing tired
"that way we wont lose eachother"
Damiens biggest fear was being alone, he had horrible experiences when he was alone.
I hope we wont come close up with any Lydes.
Back to top Go down
ManhattanRouge

ManhattanRouge

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012 - 22:17

Nayteri jolted up. "Of course, Damien. Once you give us a signal, we will run west." Nayteri said. "Now is not a time for sleep- I don't think I can sleep anyways." she chuckled wearily. Nayteri moved to the left to keep a lookout. "So Avril. Is this what you do everyday? Just keep trying to be alive and safe everyday?" Nayteri asked with interest. She remembered her filly years. Those were the worst years in her life. It was before she was a queen, before anything happened. Her life was rugged back then.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012 - 22:45

"you wont need a signal," Damien joked "The near blinding light will do, unless I need to add in more?"
He said with a soft voice. No sleep, great. I could sure use some though.
"
So we need to stay lookout all the time, huh?" He asked.
Its better than being all safe and prancey pony like, getting nowhere in life...this, this is adventure, and thats why I came here.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012 - 23:53

"I'll stay up. You two need sleep. When I get tired I'll wake you guys up. Deal?" His vision was slipping, he hadn't slept the night before either. Memories haunted him too often.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012 - 23:59

Dutchess just collapsed on the ground. She was extremely tired. But she could help but notice Damien's glow. It was so bright. "I like that plan" she said. Having a duplicate of myself, I would like to see that she thought. "But wait, even though there is the duplicates and stuff, what happens if they still get to one of us?" she asks. "Oh a Avril, I can stay up if you want, I'm not that tired"
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012 - 0:11

"If they get one of us, well, I'll kill them, no matter what it takes," He said, glancing down sadly.
"And If Its too late, then I'd just give my soul, you guys need it more anyway, besides, my spirit would still be alive anyway."
Plus the fact that I dont have any plans for my life, these horses must have tons of plans!
"And If I do end up giving a soul, you guys would get all my powers with it!" Damien said, faking a smile.
"And Avril, you look like you could get some sleep... you need it more than me for sure."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012 - 8:05

Avril started to protest, but he couldn't help but have his head drop.
"Okay. Wake me if you need me." He said, then the second he lowered himself to the ground he passed out. His dreams never allowed him to escape from the hell. When he was awake it was the lydes that haunted him. When he was asleep he thought of the day she left him. Standing there all alone. He was going to ask her to marry him. But even when he tried he couldn't make his eyes open, so he just laid there. Trying to ignore the glow of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012 - 9:22

Damien glanced down at the stallion colapsed on the ground.
He must not have gotten sleep in forever it seems, as to how tired he is.
"So, my turn to keep watch?" He asked.
These poor horses, they need sleep, and I have an idea so that we can all get our well needed rest.
Damien stood tall, scanning the area for anything, since his glow illuminated the whole clearing they were in, this wouldn't make it too hard to spot anything.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012 - 21:53

Dutchess watched the stallion standing very tall, looking for danger. She felt useless just sitting where she was. "I'll help you" she said, going and standing next to the stallion. The forest seemed so quiet, almost too quiet. It frightened her a little bit but she contained herself. "So, tell me a little bit about yourself Damien" she said, not wanting the night to be so silent. I mean, I may as well make conversation she thought.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012 - 22:29

Damien watched the mare get up and stand next to him
"About myself?" He asked.
Thats gonna be hard since I barely know anything about myself he thought.
"Well, I was a colt, and now Im a stallion?" he said, with a questioning tone in his voice.
"Other than that, I don't know what I can tell you.." Damien added, with a deep sadness in his voice, he gazed up at the sky, and wished, for one moment, he had a normal life.
"Tell me about you" He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012 - 22:57

Now she wished she never brought it up. He looked so sad. A horse that doesn't even know about himself must have had a awful start to life. "Sorry I brought it up" she said to him quietly. "And about me, well, lets see, I was brought up in Italy, my parent died when I was young, people mistake me for a stupid, little, immature horse when really i'm not, i feel I am quite to opposite and that's about it." She too looked at the sky. "My, the stars a very pretty" she said to him. "I have never noticed this before, I guess, I was always to busy to pay attention." she looked at him while saying this. "Aren't you tired, you have been on your feet all day?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012 - 23:12

"Its fine, I guess talking about my personal life, would help in ways..But I dont really feel theres anyone to trust much right now..." He said.
"And Im sorry for your parents...I went through the same thing with my mother, but I don't know what happened to my father..All I know, he killed my mother with his powers, and I ran far and fast."
She is right, the stars are extremely gorgeous tonight. he thought
"Tired? Me, No..Just a bit, but I have an idea, how about one night I take watch while you and Avril sleep, then we switch around and we all get a day up, and two of rest." Damien said, yawning in his sentence.
"Okay well, I guess we are All tired, but Avril needs rest the most...by far" He said, with concern
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012 - 23:22

"Thanks, I hardly knew them, but I am pretty sure that they had a lot of issues to sort out and that when I was born things just got even worse. And yes, Italy, it was great there, always sunny and warm. But after my parents died, I ran off, not wanting to be anywhere near the place because it would bring up horrible memories of my childhood." she told him, sort of opening her heart and letting things go. She has never really told anyone these things.
"Are you sure?" she asks him. "I don't want you to stay up if you are tired. I am not that tired" she told him, speaking a little fast. Maybe she was tired, but he didn't have to know.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012 - 23:26

"Im sure, I can stay watch." He said, his eyes slipping closed.
"Do you have any plans for moving to region two or three?" He asked suddenly.
"I know its a random question, but I was just wondering."
Im staying right here In the first region, It may be dangerous, but I like it he thought.
"So who'll watch guard?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012 - 23:31

She saw him close his eyes. "I will stay watch. I'll wake you if something happens" she told him. She could see how tired he really was. "And I am going to move to region 2, but I will most likely wonder between 1 and 2" she had come fond of this little place here. "Anyway, I'll watch, you sleep"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep 2012 - 0:10

(I can RP with my phone! :D)

"Thanks, if you need anything just ask me" Damien said.
I don't know what it is about that Mare but I feel like I can trust her.. Damien thought.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep 2012 - 0:29

She stood there, silently as Damien slept. This was going to be a long night. About half way through the night, the wind picked up. It was chilling, not like any she had ever felt before. It's weird here at night she thought to herself. She sniffed the air. There was an odd smell but she didn't want to wake anyone up. It was probably nothing but she was still a little frightened. The sound of a twig snapping made her start to panic. "Damien" she whispered, give him a little nudge.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep 2012 - 1:26

[This topic needs some *excitement*! And maybe I'm just bored and want to post.. Lol.]

The lyde stood, tense, behind his cover of trees. Only a little bit longer until the exhausted horses would fall asleep.. He shifted his weight and accidentally stepped on a stick, the pink haired mare hearing. The newly appointed alpha of his 'herd' glared at him for possibly blowing their cover. No matter, though; they would just wait a few more hours. It was, after all, only midnight and there was still many hours left 'til dawn approached.
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep 2012 - 1:39

She was extremely spooked now. "Damien, wake up!" There was panic in her voice "Get up!" she was starting to yell. She quickly stopped herself and looked at Avril, hoping that he wouldn't stir. She looked around frantically trying to see if there was anyone there but she could see anyone. She gave Damien a little kick. Come on, get up she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep 2012 - 8:31

Damien shot up
"What's wrong?!" he said seriously
"Is it a lyde?" He said, with concern in his voice"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Branching Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Branching Off
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Lower Lakes Territory-