Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Branching Off

Go down 
+3
Patchwork-Hearts
ManhattanRouge
PrintedShadows
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Patchwork-Hearts

Branching Off - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Sep 2012 - 23:32

"please don't let me die" Damien whispered.
He closed his eyes and lay silent, breathing heavily.
Let me live please he thought,Let Avril live
He kicked his legs, having visions of Lydes everywhere, he started screaming jibberish.
Then he lay still, as if he were dead.
"I'm still alive"
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:21

Dutchess freaked out when Damien started to kick. "LYDE" she yelled, fearing that they were back to attack them! She looked around and saw that it was just Damien. "Oh..." she said, a little embarrassed but in too much pain to care. Her head was still throbbing and her face was covered in blood. "I'm feeling dizzy" she said quietly. And then she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:28

Mirage looked at the mare as she came over.
"You do what you need to do. Obviously I was doing something wrong because it wasn't working." She tended to be very meek, but when she was working on a horse, her whole demeanor changed. Each sentence was more deliberate, each movement was heavier. She couldn't think of what to do. He was just too badly hurt to do much. The transformation hadn't helped matters.
Back to top Go down
https://mystequinerpg.forumotion.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:34

Dutchess was thrashing around, she was again being haunted by nightmares. All the thrashing made her head wound bleed again. Lyde, Lyde, Blood, Lyde was all that she could think. She would make little screams but she wasn't awake. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier too. [i]This isn't fair, why did it have to happen?[/i ] Again and again this thought would pound at the side of her brain, trying to escape, but it couldn't and there was nothing she could do about it!
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:41

Maple nodded, "Well, err, perhaps if we tried the moss technique again? He seems to be loosing the blood from his neck which isn't good. So we have to stop it and he's probably thirsty...They probably all are." She turned to the mare, "You were doing a good job." She added.
She looked around, she didn't know this place well and she certainly didn't want to go back in the forest.
Glancing at the tree she snatched up some moss growing by it's roots and pressed it onto Damiens wound.
"Hopefully we can stop the bleeding before it's too late."

When the pink haired mare began kicking and opened her wound, Maple, pressed some moss onto her scratch.
"There. Now how can we get them water?" She looked up at Mirage pleased with her work.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:45

The moss on her head felt weird. She wanted to throw it off but somehow, deep in her frightened brain, she knew that if she did, she would lose more blood and that it was not going to do her any good. He eyes began to feel lighter and she opened them, looking at all the horses that were there. "What's going on? she asked very quietly, it was almost inaudible.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:50

Mirage had to think. There was a lake not far from there. But that was still much to far. Then she thought of a little creek less that 50 ft downhill.
"Yes. There is a creek, that way." She threw her head towards the south. "It's not too far. But how are we going to get there?" Ezazel didn't want to drag Avril any more. And Damien couldn't walk. God knows how long it was going to be before the pink haired horse wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:04

Maple stood there thinking. Thank goodness it's only a creek, she thought and a shiver ran down her spine.
There was no way they could move them. "We have to bring the water to them then.."
How would they be able to do that? It's not like they could pick up water.
"Err..Moss?... It could soak up water and they could lick it..."
May as well throw the option out there.

(Maple and her moss. *facepam*)
Back to top Go down
ManhattanRouge

ManhattanRouge

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:06

Nayteri immediately spoke up. "I can go. I'm hardly hurt. Maple, do you know anything you can carry water with?" Nayteri asked. Dosviri's were strong, light horses. She could carry water for all of the horses, easy. She was just uneasy about meeting some other lydes. Hey, you have been spared once. If it's anyone that gets hurt again, it's you. she thought to herself. She then looked at Damien, Duchess, and Avril with worry. They didn't look too good.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:18

Rex, on the outskirts of Region 3, heard the shrieking and cries of horses in distress. His ears twitched, trying to find the source of the sound. The hill! Making a beeline for it, Rex prayed, I hope nothing too disastrous has happened! But he did not get his wish. To Rex's horror, Dutchess was lying on the ground, apparently unconcious. But there were other bodies; he recognized Avril, the first Mystian he'd ever met but couldn't remember ever seeing the stranger. It was difficult to reveal under the moonlight and through the blood, but Rex could see that it was a zephyre stallion.

He tore his face away from the mangled, dirty mess and saw three mares. "What happened?!" Rex demanded. How could no-one have told me about this...?
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:20

Dutchess looked at Nayteri. She had heard her say that she was going to go and get water for them. "Nayteri, use the moss, it's the best you will find right now" she whispered to her. Her vision was all fuzzy, she could only make out shapes. She dropped her head to the ground. She refused to close her eyes though, she wasn't going to let the nightmares start again.

--------
(This is my new Character Thunder)
Thunder stood at the edge of the forest. The place was so dark, he liked it. Urgh, what is that horrible smell? he thought to himself. Of course, he didn't know about the lydes that hid in these forests. He could hear the faint sound of horses far of in the distance. His hearing was impeccable, he could pick up the sound of a bird far, far away. He strained his eyes, trying to find the horses. It was no matter to him when he could see them, he preferred being alone anyway. God, This smell is terrible, I have to get out of here he thought to himself. "What on earth could make a forest stink so bad?" he said to himself. Walking out of the forest, he felt so exposed. He liked dark, hidden places more than anything. "May as well try and find these other horses.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:21

"Long story. Me and Ezazel can go get Zachariah. He is a zephyre and can control water. He could bring it to us." Then they both walked off, looking for Zach. He usually stuck around in region three. It wasn't like they didn't glow at night, and should be easy to find. After only about 5 minutes or so of walking they saw a pink glow off in the distance. If that was Roseta that would work too, and she could heal them! She controlled healing! Why hadn't they thought of that before!
"Roseta!" Makivis yelled, instantly she threw her head up, and ran their direction.
"What's wrong." She was still young, be she had a great control over her powers, and was glowing brightly.
"We need you now." Ezazel spoke up. And they all turned and ran back to the tree.
"Help them." But Makivis didn't have to say a thing, Rose was already acting. She went to Damein first. She wasn't a miracle worker, but she knew that if she could save the two it would be iffy. Almost instantly some of the cuts started to close up.
Back to top Go down
ManhattanRouge

ManhattanRouge

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:25

Nayteri saw a figure coming, and got ready for the worst. Then she saw it was that stallion she met a while ago. "Well, it's a pretty long story, but lydes got to us, plain and simple." she said with sadness. Roseta, the new horse, was doing a terrific job healing. Nayteri felt unneeded, and walked off. "If you'll excuse me." she said to Rex. It wasn't her fault she was rude to the stallion- there was just something about him that was uncomfortable and reminded her of old times. Times she wished she would just forget.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:33

Maple watched with such intensity in her eyes it almost hurt.
How was this mare healing them?
She stood over the horses watching with her mouth slightly open in shock.
"Wow you're amazing..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:35

Damein looked a lot better, but she didn't want to stay at him forever. Avril needed her too. She walked softly over to him. Then looked back up at the others.
"I don't know if I-" She had a look in her eyes that said it. But Ezazel cut her off.
"Just try!" Roseta jerked back a bit. Ezazel didn't mean for it to be so harsh. "Sorry. I didn't mean to sound-" his sentence trailed off at the end.
"I understand." And then she tried to heal Avril. Some of the more minor cuts healed instantly. The deeper cuts hardly didn't move. She did manage to stop the bleeding. But she looked back up again.
"I'm not strong enough. Sorry." She took a step back. Avril looked much better, but still not great. At least the bleeding had stopped.
"I'll go get some water." A few minutes later Roseta was making the water almost dance. She was moving a lot of it. Enough for each horse. Then it parted. Each stopping a foot in front of each horses' mouth. Mirage was the first to take a drink. While she drank the bubble got smaller and smaller. Then Ezazel. Then Makivis. Avril opened his mouth, and Roseta moved it closer that way he could drink it.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:37

Rex saw some unknown horses close in around the injured stallions. He itched to know what they were doing, but knew enough to hold his tongue. These newcomers radiated power, a power that could easily dominate his. Rex instead listened to Nayteri as she gave him a brief explanation of what went down.

Kneeling down beside Dutchess, he bit back words of comfort. There's no point in me saying anything, what with all the noises and moans. Rex looked up to see the stranger stallion and Avril's injuries closing, healing. What's going on?? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:45

Roseta then walked over to the pink haired horse. She wasn't sure if her mind control would work while she was holding the water, so she waited making sure each horse was done.
"Easy." Her voice was slow, and calm. The mare stopped breathing so hard, and stopped kicking so hard. But she wasn't that good at it. They would need her dad. Then she worked on healing her. The cuts were only on her face, which was rather odd. Soon the cuts closed up, only showing as little, shallow paper cuts. She could heal them all of the way, but she was a little busy still trying to heal Avril. Once she stood up, she could tell she needed to explain herself.
"I'm a Zephyre. I can control some things, like water, healing, and a little bit of mind control. They work well on horses, but for some odd reason they don't work well on the lydes, or believe me, we would just kill them all." Roseta paused then, looking back at the other Zephyre on the ground. The she walked back to Avril, trying again to heal him, only making minor differences with his wounds. The cuts might be at least an inch swallower, and he was a lot better off than before.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 2:11

"Amazing..." Maple sighed at the mares power.
Zephyre...
Everything seemed so new to her. It must be some kind of magic she decided. Maple loved magic except her curse.
She looked at Roseta, "You are amazing..This this is brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 2:16

Dutchess calmed herself a bit. Roseta's was powerful. The nightmares started to fade as well. Wow was all she could think now. She noticed that there was another figure kneeling beside her. She brung her head just enough to see who it was and then she dropped it. "Rex" she whispered. She gave a small smile. How did he get here so fast? She could see the other horses drinking and then saw a bubble of water in front of her. How curious but she was too thirsty to question it any further. She slowly sipped away at the water. Once it was all gone, she felt a lot better. She wanted to try and stand but thought that she better not, at least until she got some proper rest.

-----
Thunder walked around the clearing, still not finding the other horses. He stopped and listened to the sounds of the other horses. They were closer. He looked up, it was the only place that he hadn't looked and there they were, on the top of the hill. "So that's where they are hiding" he snickered. "Not a very good place to hide if you ask me" and he started to make his way towards the hill. For a large, muscular horse he was very quiet. He started to make his was up the hill, being very careful where he stepped. At the top of the hill, he saw all the chaos that was happening. "Not really my cup of tea" he said in a attempt to get the other horses attention.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 10:37

Damien woke up, and saw another Zephyre, one horse, of his kind...
Maybe she can..Nevermind, thats stupid he thought, She was young, and had incredible powers..
"Sapphyra" He muttered, That was the name of the first Zephyre in existance, she had incredible powers of all sorts, enough to entirely destroy a horse, and the soul.
He studied the little filly carefully, trying to see If she carried any resemblance, which she did.
He noticed water in front of him, and started drinking it slowly, not wanting to rush any movements.
Back to top Go down
Lusterrox

Lusterrox

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 11:43

Adelina stared at all of the horses together. She had just entered the shadow territory, and she did not understand anything. She walked over to them, confused and concerned bottled up in a big knot.
"What happened here?" She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://lusterrox.deviantart.com
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 11:55

(umm... luster. Your horse would be looking up 140 miles up a hill through dense forest. Unless it's got like vampire vision...)

Makivis looked at the lot of them. They couldn't stay here for long, in the morning they would have to walk back home. But he didn't want to send them off without a guide, and Avril was no good.
"When we head back in the morning. I'll come with you guys." Makivis knew that going down there was dangerous. But what choice did he have. Lydes wouldn't target him, would they? Then he walked over to Ezazel. But Ezazel got the first word out.
"What is wrong with you?" Ezazel grinned. It had been a long time since either one of them made the long walk down there.
"I can't send them by themselves. I mean, Roseta got them where they could walk, run, fight. And you know they can't stay here." Makivis let his tail drop from it's usual high carriage.
"You guys walk, at morning." Ezazel didn't like horses staying up here. To much happened that they couldn't know about. About the alphas. About the battle plans. The group was definitely able to move. That wasn't the problem. Avril would return when he was able.
"I'll try again in the morning." Roseta walked away a little bit. She didn't like sleeping right next to strangers. The way they looked at her. It made her comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lusterrox

Lusterrox

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 11:59

(lol... ok that makes sense!)

Adelina walked through dense forest, determined to reach the top.
Back to top Go down
http://lusterrox.deviantart.com
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 12:04

Damien looked at the filly, she definitely looked related to Sapphyra,
"Whats your name?" he asked her, almost a whisper.
I can't wait till morning he thought.
suddenly his glow illuminated, brighter than before, he had a hard time seeing through it, he was happy, happy to live, and breath.
"Sorry" he said, sheepishly.
"Its never glowed that bright before..." And with that he looked up to the stars, and stared at them for a while, he recited all the constellations and star names in his mind, stars were a thing that fascinated him, as they did to his mother.
He glanced at the moon, it was a bright yellow now.
He felt a cool breeze sweep over him.
I've gotta be more carefull with myself, so I can enjoy it here more.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 12:17

Roseta got up and walked around, in the downhill sides, over to Damein.
"Roseta." She said. She couldn't tell if she should know him or not. Or why he wanted to know her name. She knew who her mother was, and who her father was. Sapphyra. The foundation. And Zachariah, another powerful foundation. She had came to myst with her father, leaving her brother and mother far behind. She didn't like being compared to them all her life. Oh your Sapphyra's daughter. It was never oh, hey Roseta.
Back to top Go down
ManhattanRouge

ManhattanRouge

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Sep 2012 - 12:19

Nayteri glanced at the healed horses. She was glad that they all were fine. She was amazed with the filly's powers. She knew that Zephyre's were a powerful breed, but she didn't know that they were that powerful! Then she sighed. She felt useless just standing here. She got up to the wounded horses. "Are you guys ok?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Branching Off   Branching Off - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Branching Off
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Lower Lakes Territory-
Jump to: