Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fear And Loathing

Go down 
+2
16jasmine16
Masquerade
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lusterrox

Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012 - 18:45

Adelina ran up next to Stellaerk, "let me help you!"
She helped support Thunder's weight as they walked to the field.
He should be grateful.... I'm not as bad as he might think I am, Adelina thought.
Back to top Go down
http://lusterrox.deviantart.com
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012 - 3:47

- at the pool -
Oxy glanced from the pool to Maple, then back to the pool, then back again. Finally he sighed, not figuring there was anything he could do to quell her fear of water. "Well, come on, love." He said warmly. "Back to the others, I suppose? They might be wondering where we are. Just a suggestion, though, you know. You um, don't have to come but er.." He shut up, then continued again. "Um.. yes well. Let's go back now. Um.. yes. Going now. Right about now, a-actually.."
He began to trot away towards where they'd left the others, albeit slowly, because he remembered Maple's injured leg.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012 - 4:13

(At the pool)
Maple nodded, "May as well..." she sighed. With her head low she trudged behind Oxy who trotted through the trees. She frowned and glared at her hooves as they took their dainty steps.

My leg hurts. My head hurts. I want to go to sleep on a big bed of moss. Moss never bit my leg, chewed on my tendon. Moss never lead me to danger. It never tried to do something suicidal. Why can't I just go back to my clearing? Oh yes the Lydes will grab me and eat me before I can call for help. Stupid Lydes. Why did they have to like horse flesh? And why did I let those horses con me into coming with them to look for Lydes?! Because I care too much for others.

She looked up at Oxy momentarily, I care too much. Sighing once more she plundered forward making sure not to step on her mane.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012 - 11:13

Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 Constellarusimage
Image by x
More art of Stella {x}

~

Bare trees swayed in an early morning breeze, rustling the manes of the horses. The edge of a sprawling field came into Stella's view as the group trudged its way out of the danger filled woods. Ah, safety! a delighted Constellarus thought. ..But then again, we're never truly safe here, are we? Once again, the consideration of moving to Region 2 popped into her head.

She made one last pull, breaking free of the constricting branches of the forest. Stella breathed a sigh of relief, cold morning air stinging her black nose. "Everybody okay?" she said checked with the others behind her.
Assorted 'yeahs' and 'I suppose's floated back to her ears.

Everyone looked exhausted, having been on the alert mostly all night for more of the terrifying predators. "If you guys want to sleep, I'll stand watch," Stella volunteered. She trotted around the herd and positioned herself between them and the dark trees.

You know, I really want to live in Lakes Territory. This place is just.. cold. No life. I wonder if Thunder and Adelina and Maple would come with if I asked. The mare, feeling rather hungry, lowered her head to the ground to graze. Although not watching, Stella's ears remained tuned into the sounds of the woods.
And then what about Oxymoron and Stellaerk? She didn't really know them, but still cared that they were safe and happy. I should ask them, too. Maybe we could, like, form our own little herd! Stella smiled to herself at the thought.
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
Lusterrox

Lusterrox

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012 - 21:16

"Well, I'm not that tired, so maybe I should stand watch." Adelina winked at Stella.
She looked at the others and again thought, this was all her and Stella's fault. If they hadn't decided to go lyde hunting... everybody would be fine and dandy. If she lost her friends like she lost her brother, Desiderio... That was to much to think for Adelina.
Thankfully, everyone is breathing.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012 - 21:33

Image by x
More art of Stella {x}

~

Rejecting Stella's suggestion, Adelina walked up to her. "I'm not very tired," she said to her friend, winking.
Stella tossed her head in a laughing way. "Night owls unite!" she snickered. Stella paused and thought for a moment and then said to Adel, "You know Stellaerk? Do you think he's cool? I mean, like.. I don't know. I think he's kind of cute. But weird. What do you think? And I've also been contemplating moving to region two. But I don't want to leave all of you guys! What should I do?" Stella's concerns streamed out of her mouth onto Adelina.

Last edited by 16jasmine16 on Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 0:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lusterrox

Lusterrox

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012 - 23:13

"Quite honestly, I hate being here. I think we should move to region 2. Our lives will be better up there."
Adelina marveled at the thought of moving up. After today, she wanted to be anywhere but here. Plus, she wanted to explore the other regions.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 0:27

THUNDER
"Stella, how far away is the cleari..." His sentence was interupted by Stella calling out, asking if everyone was okay. Finally the clearing! He limped slowly through the branches. "Finally!" he said before falling on the ground, his legs no longer able to support his weight.
"How did you do it Stella?" he asked her. "I mean, you're still so injured but yet you seem so full of energy and you don't evenn seem sore or anything!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STELLAERK
They arrived in the clearing and Stella asked if they needed sleep, that she would keep watch.
"Uh, um, Stella" he mumbled, still embarrassed. "Uh, don't you think that you should sleep. You are still pretty injured and ahh, yea." He refused to give her eye contact, scared that she would back away from him again. You came on WAY to strong!
"I mean, uh, I don't mind keeping watch." he said, raising his head slightly. I wish it was still night time. I want to see the stars. They like me, they keep me happy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 1:14

Image by x
More art of Stella {x}

~

Thunder's words stuck to Stella. I am pretty sleepy, she realized, a feeling of passing over her. "Can you take over for me?" she murmured to Adelina, walking clumsily back towards the group of horses.

Constellarus raised her drooping eyelids and saw that Stellaerk was standing in front of her. "I, uh, don't mind keeping watch," he said, not looking at her.
"Ad's doing it." What the heck; he goes from super into me and now acting as though I'm not alive? Boys are so confusing! Stella looked back helplessly at Adelina. "I'm.. really tired," she said again.
The mare then stumbled, falling into Stellaerk's silver black chest. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she whisper-shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 1:21

"Uh, okay then" he said smiling at Adelina. Suddenly Stella fell into him. 'I'm so sorry'
"It's okay Stella" he said, helping her back to her feet. Yet again, his got lost in her stunning eyes. And yet again, he was staring at her, probably freaking her out. He looked away, and walked somewhere, just away from the other horses. "Join me Stella?" he asked her. Please say yes, I really want to show you something! Oh wait, the stars aren't out! I can't!

Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 1:32

Image by x
More art of Stella {x}

~

Stellaerk bent down and brought her to her feet. "Um, thank you," she muttered, highly embarrassed.
His eyes burned into hers, as though Stellaerk was trying to see right through her soul. How can he be so intimate and creepy at the same time?!
He then spoke to Stella, "Hey, could you join me?"
"Uh, sure I guess. Make it quick, though. As you can probably tell, I'm close to passing out haha."
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 1:42

STELLAERK
"Just lie down" he said smiling and looking up at the sky.
"Watch this" He closed his eyes and started concentrating. Opening them, he started to move the stars, making a new constellations in the sky. It started to take the formation of a horse. "You like?" he asked her. I hope that she doesn't think that I'm weird!

"You should go to sleep" he said, noticing her eyes drooping.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 2:00

Image by x
More art of Stella {x}

~

Stella complied and collapsed on the grass. Her eyes followed Stellaerk's line of vision would led to the early dawn sky, the moon glowing faintly.
"Check this out," the stallion whispered, his eyelids closed in concentration.
Constellarus watched amazed as he moved the distant and fading stars in the sky. Is that.. Is that a horse? she wondered. "It's very beautiful," she said to Stellaerk, her voice as faint as the now nearly invisble stars..
And she fell unconscious, into the wonderful world of slumberland. Perhaps she simply moved an awful lot in her sleep, or the night air was too cold to handle. Or maybe both. But Stella unknowingly shifted her body closer and closer to the snoozing shape of Stellaerk.

The moon fell and the sun rose, revealing gloomy storm clouds in the sky. Stella awoke and yawned widely, prying her eyes open to the blinding light. "I hate mornings," she grumbled. As the bay stretched her neck, Stella realized her was sprawled half-way across Stellaerk. She jumped up as though burnt, thinking, Ew, gross!.
Constellarus took another minute to see if anyone was up. It was not so. "I guess I'll go graze until they wake.." she planned and drifted off a few yards.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 2:16

STELLAERK
He just smiled as she fell asleep. She moved around a lot while she was sleeping. He woke to find her lying very close to him. She was warm, keeping him warm in the cool morning. He let his eyes close again, not wanting to wake Stella.
She began to stir and then she was gone, leaving his body feeling cold. He opened his eyes again and found her grazing a few yards away. He slowly stood up and wandered over to Stella.
"Have a good sleep?" he asked her, laughing.
"You move around A LOT in your sleep." He said, chuckling.

He started grazing, the grass fresh and rich, filling him with energy.
"Would you like to go for a walk?" he asked her, raising his head from the luscious grass.
"I would love it if you could show me around, I haven't been anywhere but where the small herd here have been." he said, actually referring to Stella. You're amazing Stella and I hope that you know that! Maybe, just maybe, you feel the same way about me as I do to you
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 2:31

Image by x
More art of Stella {x}

~

Stella saw a flash of movement and raised her head, munching the grass quietly. It was Stellaerk. "Hello," she called out, voice rather high.
"Did you sleep well? You definitely move around a lot when you do." Stellaerk laughed, a twinkle shining in his silver eyes.
"Oh. Yeah. Sorry about that."
He brushed it off with a flick of his ear. "Haha, it's fine. It was really cold out last night. Hey, so, do you want to go for a walk with me?"
No beating around the bush with this one, Stella thought. Eh, I guess it wouldn't hurt, would it? We'll stay in view of the rest so they don't freak. "Sure, lets go," she answered finally.

Together, the two horses walked away, towards a small pond. They stopped at the edge, leaning down for a drink. Stella noticed their reflections in the shimmering water. Stellaerk looks so much like me.. Stella mused. "So how did you find Myst?" she asked suddenly. "Tell me about yourself!" Constellarus smiled at him, her forelock dancing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 2:45

When they stopped for a drink Stella asked 'How did you find Myst?'
"Uh, I don't really know. I just kinda stumbled upon it while I was wondering the forest. And tell you about me.... Uhmm, well I think the stars took my parents away from me. I have been fascinated by them ever since. I just kinda wondered around and the stumbled over this place." And then I met you. I have never ever met anyone like you Stella!
"Tell me about yourself Stella" he said, with a cheerful smile.

He looked at his reflection in the glistening water, his mane blowing around in the wind. He put the tip of his hoof in the water creating ripples, distorting his reflection. He glanced up at Stella who was looking at the water too.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 23:06

Image by x
More art of Stella {x}

Her eyes widened. "What do you mean; 'the stars took your parents away' ?"
And then Stellaerk said, "And ever since, I've been intrigued by the stars. But enough about me, what about you?"

"Wow, really? I'm interested the night sky as well. It guided me here, to the lydes. ..That takes us to my past. Um. Well. I used to be obsessed with finding them; the animals that mangled up me and my friends. They're, like, reptile-ish horse things. I'm not exactly sure. But now that I've learned that they're not so nice.. I'm not too pyched on finding them anymore." Stella gave a sad half-smile and continued.
"So that's my history. Now I've just been wandering, I guess. Perhaps I'll return to my homeland, maybe not. But for now I think I like it here in Myst. I mean, not here here, but this general area. I mean.. Ugh. I hate it here. In Shadow Territory. I want to move to region two." Her voice dropped to a whisper, worried and small.
"I'm just scared that I won't be accepted. What if they don't like me, in the land of lakes? I can't stay here, I'll probably get hurt again. Thunder probably doesn't want to go chasing after me each time I get some idiotic scheme in mind. He's just.. I don't know. He hasn't been the same since the attack."

Stella's eyes shone anguish as she poured out her heart and fears onto Stellaerk. "I'm scared," she said again.

The cold breeze picked up for a brief moment. Stella shivered, longing for the heat that the summer's rays sent.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012 - 0:59

Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 Stellaerkmystimage
Image by http://roxy-graphics.deviantart.com

~

"Well they sound terrible, I hope I never meet one." he said. He listened to her talk, about how she wanted to move to Region 2 and how she hated it here. About Thunder and how he was different since the attack.
'I'm scared' She told him.
"Don't be scared, you're going to be just fine" he said, his voice warm and caring. "You are going to be perfectly fine."

He spoke comforting words to her for a while, the breeze picking up, making him cold. He looked up at the sky. Big black clouds were rolling in fast.
"Uh Stella." he said, his voice hurried. "You might want to look up and then run"
A crack of thunder gave him a shock. He knew what came after Thunder (HAHAHAHA THUNDER), that was lightning.
The rain started to pour down. He gave Stella a nudge, sending her to the shelter of some odd rocks.
What about the others? Are they going to be okay?

Stellaerk wasn't very fond of thunder storms. Another crack of Thunder sent chills down his spine. He was cold and Shivering. He was used to warm weather. Oh come on, man up. Don't make a fool of yourself in front of Stella
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012 - 1:28

Image by x
More art of Stella {x}

Stellaerk consoled her, speaking kindly.
"Thank you," Stella said to him. She stepped closer to the horse and touched his neck with her nose in a friendly way. "I'm really glad that you came with us."

Bam!! Sounds of a coming storm startled Constellarus and she gave a shrill shriek. Lightning lit up the sky while dark clouds smothered the sun. "We need to get under cover," Stellaerk said shortly, and he herded Stella into a little area of rocks. Another clap of thunder filled the air. Stella's ears flattened to her head in disturbance. She wasn't terrified of storms, but still wasn't totally happy about them.

The pair of horse's stood squished together, in their passable excuse for shelter. Stella sighed and said, "I wonder how long this one'll last." She rolled her head around boringly, in the process coming nose to nose to Stellaerk.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012 - 1:48

~

Stella was waving her head around when suddenly, her nose was against his. He just stood there, inhaling her sweetness. I think I might die "Ermm, uhh" He managed to get out through pursed lips. He didn't step back, he just stood there, glued to the ground. I never, ever, ever want this moment to be over! EVER
"Uhhm, this is, ah, ni-nice" he mumbled.

With his nose still against hers, he took a step forward, adding more pressure. He couldn't hold back. He nuzzled her. IDIOT STOP RIGHT NOW! You're probably frightening her. Remember, she doesn't like you in the same way!
He finally took a step back, releasing the pressure. "Uhhh, ummm" he mumbled.
"Uh, I am so sorry Stella. You probably think that I am weird and, uh, I can kinda see why." He was so embarrassed. Hiding his head he said again "Sorry."

Another crack of thunder frightened him, then a flash of light illuminating the whole cave, making Stella look even more stunning. Keep a hold of yourself! You don't want to scare her anymore!
"Uhh.....Uhhhhh" he spluttered.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012 - 2:18

Image by x
More art of Stella {x}

~

Stella had been going to ramble about her clumsiness and such after backing away, but she found herself pinned against a rock. "Mrrgh eh miph!" her protests were muffled for she could not open her mouth.
Apparently Stellaerk interpreted her grunts as enjoyment, and stepped ever closer, positively squashing Constellarus against the cold boulder.

Eek! Get this freak away from me! her mind screamed. Stellaerk kissed her, breathing in Stella's scent as though hypnotized. The flipped out mare managed to stomp her hoof, sending the message of 'get away!!' to Stellaerk. He jumped back, uttering pathetic apologies.
"You are such a creep!" Stella hissed, inflamed. "Why would you do that?! Are you mad??" She glared at him, furious for invading her privacy. Oh my God, what is this guy's problem? Not fully realizing it until further contemplation, Stella was actually rather turned on by his daring move.

Lightning flashed the region, blinding the horses. Stella scrunched her eyes tight against the light. "Stellaerk, if you're still here when I open my eyes..," she threatened through clenched teeth. "..You are going to be dead freaking meat!"
Back to top Go down
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012 - 2:23

Oxymoron had meanwhile headed back towards the others with Maple, only to find them not in the clearing. He stopped there and looked around with confusion. Maybe they had went off a little ways? (Where had they gone?, If so?) He doubted it was far, if they did. And they wouldn't have left them.. would they've? He inspected the ground, to find a trail of hoof prints in the soft grass and dirt.

About the time he pointed it out to Maple, it began to rain. Thundering. Lightning-..ning? Was that even a word? Ah, well, it worked. Of course, if this had been a test to figure out if that was a word or not, he would've failed. But this wasn't a test. Or was it? It could be a test, some sick demented idea to tease on him from whom ever controlled this realm they called Hom-
Oh, bloody hell, he was going insane, wasn't he? Had he hit his head on something the way back and now was permanently brain damaged? This was terrible. But it was better to not worry Maple with his thoughts about the topic, - if he really did have brain damage he knew that wouldn't be good news for her to hear - although the other news he was about to tell Maple wasn't good either.. He was hopeless. A lost cause. He should just slam his head against a tree and get rid of the pain for everyone else trying to understand him.
Which would never happen.

"Love," he stopped and looked at Maple.
He decided she looked really pretty when she was all wet from the sudden, unsuspected downpour.
Maybe it was the brain damaged.

"I'm s-sorry to inform you, but it appears they have left us. Um, you know. I'm sure we'll find them. They probably didn't go far. Er, unless Lydes came and ate them. But I don't think they did, I mean I didn't hear anything and we didn't go that far and- I'll just.. um.. shut up now and let you er, think. You know? A-Anyway."

He perked his ears as a flash of lightning lit the sky, and a crack of thunder echoed across the clearing. Thunderstorms had always fascinated him, which was odd. Because by all means, they should have scared him. After all, this was Oxy, who was afraid of birds. But at the moment, they really needed to find the others. And the rain wasn't going to help them. At all.

[ooc: trying to get Oxy and Maple back reunited with everyone else still! ;A;]

Last edited by viperidae on Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012 - 2:40

~

"Uhh, Stella I am really, really sorry. I don't know what came over me!" he stammered. He took another step back, and then keep stepping back until he was pinned against the cold, rocky wall like Stella had been just moments before.'Stellaerk, if you're still here when I open my eyes You are going to be dead freaking meat!' Stella threatened him. She looks mad! Get out of here now or you are gonna have your guts ripped out! He spun himself around and galloped out of the cave at full speed.

He went straight past the other horses and straight into the forest. The clouds started to clear, and blue sky taking it's place. The sun bet down on his black coat. He stopped at a small pond to get a drink. He gulped down water. "You are a idiot" he yelled to himself. "You should have know that she didn't feel the same way! Now she is gonna rip your guts out!"
he paced back and forth, trying to think of a way to make it better but came up with nothing.

He lay down to catch his breath and to think about whether he should return to the others when SNAP! A twig snapped behind him. He jumped up and spun around fearing the worse. Is it a lyde?
"Whose there?" he stammered.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012 - 5:22

Maple trailed behind Oxy.

First I was pulled into some ridiculous scheme to find Lydes. Lydes! Then the Lydes chewed on my leg, then I got my hooves wet. This day couldn't possibly get any worse!

Then it did. Then heavens opened up and rain poured down onto Myst. That was it. Maple had had it. Her last string had snapped clean in two. Her ears were so flat on her head they got lost under her mane. Her mane stuck to her neck and her tail to her legs. When Oxy stopped she toppled forward landing on her knees into the mud. Quickly standing up she looked around the clearing where they'd left the others. They were gone. No where to be seen.
"Great. Just great!" She glared around the clearing with cold blue eyes. "Won't be that hard to find them, they've made a pretty messy trail to follow them with."

Turning around Maple began to once again trudge through the trees, her tail swishing with frustration as she followed the path the others had created earlier.

Did they have no sense?! This was ridiculous.

Turning her head to look back at Oxy, to make sure he was following, her face softened.
"Sorry, the rain annoys me," She said just loud enough for him to hear, "More and more water, such a joy."
Her voice leaked sarcasm heavily as she finished talking. "Lets find these horse before the Lydes catch up."
After a while the trees began to thin out and the scent of horse filled her nostrils.

Last edited by Masquerade on Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 2:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Svyk

Svyk

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012 - 10:20

Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 Dr4b4x
L E T S S T A R T A R I O T
C A U S E BABY I K N O W Y O U LIKE I T THAT WAY

As the night worn on, water dripping off the the trees as she made her way through the forest relying on sight, not by smell, stalking the horses that were once in hearing range, have now vanished into thin air. She smirked, tossing her head as the light finally broke through the clouds as day was once again over her. Continuing onward, with great pleasure of the shadows around her, her pelt slowly drying as it shimmered in what light made it through the trees. A sudden sound of a horse running through the forest made her turn her head, golden slits locked onto another equine, brute it seemed.

Thoughts ran through her head, should she follow or should she continue on her quest. Ha, what was she thinking, a brute was more fun to play with and being in this new territory, who knows, he could be the leader. Snorting as golden daggers continued to watch him, contemplating until he vanish off into the clearing. Laughing aloud, her hooves dug into earth's soft terrain, pushing herself forwards, she followed the brute, all the while, a smirk beheld itself on her scared lips.

Stopping at the edge of the forest, ignoring the pain from the light shinning brightly in her eyes. Zephyr held high in, she beckoned on her legs to move toward, oh so slowly, before stopping just at the entrance of the forest. Tailpiece swung behind her, flicking off any remains of liquid, snorting, she announced her entrance to the brute.

By DevonStudios.Deviantart.com CREDITS Horse: ~SUGARandSPICE1 Background: ~Alegion-stock
Back to top Go down
http://www.devonstudios.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear And Loathing
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Lower Lakes Territory-
Jump to: