Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fear And Loathing

Go down 
+2
16jasmine16
Masquerade
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Masquerade

Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 2:15

The lydes had retreated, but their stench hung in the air making Maple dizzy. Every now and then she thought there was a small flash of something moving through the trees. Shuddering she managed to stay standing watching almost helplessly as her new found friends lay dying before her. Her leg was sore, so sore, the pain had hit after the attack. All she could do was wait. She had to stay awake, the lydes were waiting. They were here still waiting for her to fail.
She neighed into the dark, the sound slowly fading around her, praying her plea for help would be heard.

Back to top Go down
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 3:21

Oxymoron didn't really know when he'd trailed off course, but he was now hopelessly lost.
Very, bloody lost. He unsurely and clumsily moved through the forest, until he became aware that there were sounds. There was yelling, that tapered off into silence. What was all this?

They weren't the sounds that you'd normally hear in a forest, (like those birds that wanted to kill everyone they saw, he didn't care what other people said. They were evil) These were frantic yells that had cut into the silence and had reminded him of the same ones he'd heard the night his mother died. So then, it was Lydes? Perhaps, they'd attacked a horse? Or a group of horses?
He wavered between good will of going and checking and his common sense.
Lydes ate their prey whole. Alive.

But they might not have won. There could be survivors, who needed help.
And if there were survivors? The Lydes were intelligent, they most likely had stayed, wanting more meat.
And, ah, there was always the chance they could kill him.. That was a very important thing he hadn't looked over yet. Yes that was very important, very important indeed. He didn't want to die. He really, really didn't want to die. It was probably best he simply ran away and never came back- There was one last sound that echoed along the forest. His ears swiveled towards it, that was familiar..

Maple.
That was it, they'd hurt Maple. He was not bloody leaving Maple. No, no no no no.
His coat began to glow brightly, as if in response to the emotions of anger that unexpectedly surged into his veins.

Gathering himself without a last thought, he raced towards where he'd heard the noises.
They were not bloody going to mess with Maple.

[/i apologize for the super long post]
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 3:32

Maple shuddered as a shadow moved across the clearing.
"Just a bird, just an owl, oh please let it be just a bird," She whispered to herself. The strength had drained from her body, she didn't have an ounce left in her. Not even to help her friends. She just stood still like a statue sometimes mumbling to herself words of motivation. Then something began to come through the forest. She flicked her ears around, not really knowing what was going on, if it was the lydes she would probably let them have her. She was too tired and weak to go on much longer let alone put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 3:51

Oxy burst from the trees. The first thing that hit him was the stench of blood, acidic, metallic.
His throat momentarily seemed to close on its self, then open as the terrible scent washed over him. But his eyes were focused, glowing like the rest of his body. They swept over the clearing, seeing horses, seeing wounds.
They focused on Maple.

"Maple!" He rushed to her side, eyes wide as they examined her for serious injuries. "You look terri- Um, looking good, actually. Are you okay? Are yo- Actually, you know what, don't answer that I'm actually sure your fine.." He raised his head to look around the clearing, looking for signs of movement, trying to make sure there weren't any Lydes left.
Lydes had definitely caused this, all these pointless wounds. These horses hadn't done anything. But no, they couldn't bloody take that into consideration. They just had to go around, harming everything didn't they? His thoughts ended bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 4:10

Maples head shot up at the sound of her name, the hoof beats had drowned away in her self pity. But her name had sparked something deep inside her. "Oxy!" Her voice was cracked at the edges. "Oxy my leg, it hurts, and-and the others are dying," she moved her hind leg slightly her tail sticking to the blood causing a mess. "You need to help them, the lydes they'll come back," she shivered and rested her head against his neck momentarily, then whispered so only he could hear, "Don't let them get me. Please..." a single tear of pain from her wounds and happiness from seeing him slid down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 4:27

Thunder woke again. There was someone here. Crap, the lydes are back AGAIN, we are all goners he thought but then heard Maple call out the name 'Oxy'. Who was this. He opened his eye, seeing a stallion standing over Maple. Maybe I wont die after all.

He attempted to get up. His body was so weak, but he succeed. He braced himself against the tree that he mushed a lyde against. "So, your name is Oxy?" he asked the newcomer. "I'm glad you came, I thought that I... I mean they were going to die" he muttered. He was in pain. He felt like crying, but he refused to show that kind of emotion. "I guess the lydes didn't find you, lucky."

Thunder looked over at Stella. "Are you any good at healing, anything like that?" he asked Oxy, his voice filled cracking. "She has lost so much blood, I don't know if she is going to make it." He muttered, not wanting any of the other horses to hear him. He limped over to Oxy. "My name is Thunder by the way. This is Stella" he motioned to the figure on the ground. I don't want to lose my friends. Please don't let them, or me die
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 5:04

Oxymoron hesitated for a second, he looked from Maple to Thunder.
He couldn't let them down.

He took a breath and nodded. "Th-that's what most people call me. My mother.. used to teach me s-somethings. I'll try to help as best I can. Are there any head injuries?" He shuffled slightly, his gaze down at Stella. "O-on Stella? Or, well, any of you? Because we'll have to take care of that f-first. Head injuries bleed a lot. And if they aren't taken care of it could evolve to something more serious. A-and we need to take care of the most wounded first, to the last. That's serious, too." He looked up at Thunder, his usually cheerful or anxious gaze becoming a little more serious, he could do injuries. Yes, It'd been a while. Quite some time, actually. But perhaps, what he'd already learned could be used to help them. He'd have to at least bloody try. His left eye throbbed slightly, and its glow intensified.
"And I'm guessing Stella is the worst injured. I'll- have to try and clean out some wounds. W-with water, and they'll have to be covered or wrapped in something to try and keep out any possible infections.."
As soon as he mind startled to settle on something, it moved.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 15:43

Oxy seemed to know what he was doing.
"Stella is defiantly the worst, Do Maple next. I'll go last" he muttered in pain. He really wanted the help but needed to suck it up and let the others be helped first.
This is what I am in for at the army, This is going to be great He chuckled. He rather enjoyed killing the lydes. it made him feel better knowing that he could help keep Myst safer. He limped up to Stella, her lifeless body slumped on the ground. Was she dead? "Stella" he whispered. He continued doing this for a whole hour, hoping to get a response.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 16:37

"Hnnng," she moaned, eyes closed. Stella's tummy boiled, the lyde's reek was making her feel sick. Shuddering, she stretched her legs but immediately brought them back into their previous position; dried blood cracked and broke, wounds reopening.

What happened..? her thoughts blurred. Why am I on the ground? Where did this all this red stuff come from? Stella's eyelids fluttered and opened. A stump? Grass? I'm lying on my side, she realized. Her eyes rolled around to the sky, Stella's insides leaping as she saw the familiar glow of stars.

"Stella? Stella?" a deep voice murmured through the darkness, close to her head.
"Mmmh.." came Constellarus' painful reply. Thunder. She tried to get up, to speak to him, but was in no shape to move. A screech exited her lips, "Ouch!" Stella's body gave another shudder. "Help."
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012 - 0:18

She was alive. Thank God.
"Stella, it's me Thunder, You need to stay still. You got attacked by the lydes." he mumbled, slightly shocked that she was even alive. The extend of her wounds. "Stay Still, you're going to open them back up" he said to her calmly. He knelt down beside her. "You're safe now though okay. The lydes are gone. I shouldn't have ever brought it up, none of this would have happened" he muttered. He felt like he had let everybody down.

Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012 - 14:58

"Hi," she whispered. "I hurt. Really bad. What happened?" Stella could faintly remember trotting through the shadowy forest, looking for something.. Oh yeah. The lydes, she remembered.

Asking Thunder, she said "Did the lydes to this to me? Are you okay? Where's Adelina?" I need to make sure to ask her what the lydes looked like, Constellarus made a mental note.

She lifted her head a fraction of an inch, to at least see a little bit more of her surroundings; a small stallion was standing close to her as Thunder was, but the newcomer was unrecognizable. "Who are you?" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012 - 15:49

She was asking so many questions. Would she be able to take it all in right now, she is so hurt.
"Stella, you are going to hurt for quite a while. The lyde's got you, really bad. You have a big wound on your neck. That's the worst of them." he told her, hoping that she wouldn't panic or anything.

"And I am alright, thanks for asking, just got a few little marks." he lied. He wasn't going to tell her the extent of his injures until she was better. "And Adelina, she's fine. She got outta there before they could get her." Because I saved her butt

Then Stella lifted her head to look at the new Stallion. "Don't worry about it right now, he is just trying to heal some of your wounds. Just call him Oxy" he started before Oxymoron could answer. Thunder didn't want that stallion to become unfocused from healing the herd members.
So we got lucky this time, but what about the next? Is she going to want to hunt the lydes down again? he thought.

Last edited by Roxy559 on Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 15:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012 - 18:25

Maple stood off to the side, facing the woods, her ears flicked back listening to the talk going on behind her. She hadn't moved, wanting to watch for any signs of movement in the trees, that was what she told herself she was doing. She couldn't bare to put anymore weight on her leg. Out of the corner of her eye she watched Oxy.
If he hadn't shown up would they all be slowly dying?
Back to top Go down
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012 - 1:46

Oxy had been concentrating too hard on the task at hand to realize Stella had said anything, anyway. His focus had drifted off a little towards the ground. Stella would need some of the major wounds closed up the quickest, so perhaps they could wrap something around it to keep it steady.. The question was simply, er, what could they use? Anything with dirt on it wouldn't help, it could worsen the wound..

As he thought, his glow had faded away. It grew brighter again, while still staying soft edged and warm.
Some of Stellas wounds began to close up, leaving faintly glowing scars behind. The healing seemed to have stayed on her more serious wounds, although some of them weren't healing at all, or not completely. Tending to shut half-way, then stop. As if the wound was simply too much for the ability to handle. This seemed to be the case on the wound on Stella's neck, which did not heal entirely. Blocked by something invisible, the minor cuts didn't seem to be affected at all, as if the healing process seemed locked on Oxy's own train of thought.

His glow flickered a little, and stopped as he glanced up. The cuts and wounds had stopped healing as well, the glow on them gone. He was feeling oddly, a little tired at the moment.
He hadn't even done anything yet, why was..
That was another odd thing. Stella looked a little better than she had a moment before, though nothing seemed abnormal about her. She was still wounded, and-
Wounded.
That was it, she didn't have as many as before. He studied where some of he wounds had been, as if fascinated. What had just happened? Because he didn't have a bloody clue. Was he missing something here? And she'd still need moss- or something on the other wounds she.. still had.
Wow.

That was a very bloody odd thing to think

[ooc note: first time healing while trying to make it non/powerplayish- i hope its alright!
and i hope this suits what you were thinking jas, i tried on making it pointed that Stella
still had wounds, cuts, and some of them not even completely healed
just not perhaps better than before. If you find anything unsatisfactory, let me know and
I'll edit it]
Back to top Go down
Lusterrox

Lusterrox

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012 - 19:39

Adelina walked through the forest looking for moss to bring back. Her mind replayed the scene over and over again. Thunder's yells hit her hard. A part of her wanted to flee and another part wanted to stay and fight. But, she did not know how to fight. She was still so young.

Adelina came back with as much moss as she can physically carry. To her dismay she saw everyone tired, and then her eyes set on Stella. She ran over to her friend, dropping the moss next to her.
"Stella.." She silently whispered. A tear escaped from her and fell to the ground. The one thing she hated most was seeing bloody wounds.
Back to top Go down
http://lusterrox.deviantart.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012 - 0:28

"Nice of you to return" Thunder said harshly, His voice cold. He was furious with her for running away from him, it was her and Stella's stupidity that got everyone into this mess, but at the same time it was his too. It was his little joke that lead them to do it all. Just remember, you were the one trying to keep them safe, and they deceived you and ran off. Do not blame this on yourself Thunder his mind told him.

Thunder was amazed by how well Oxy was going at healing Stella's wounds. "How did you do that so fast?" he asked him, his eyes staring at Stella's wounds with disbelief.
Back to top Go down
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012 - 5:16

Oxy looked up from examining Stella's wounds to Thunder in slightly dazed confusion.
"What? I couldn't of done that! I'm not- I can't heal wounds or anything. I only know stuff about them from my m-mother. I just looked up and Stella looked a little better then b-before.. I don't know why.."
He shifted a little and looked back down fascinated at the wounds. "I di-didn't even put anything on them yet. I was only just now thinking about what to do to h-help them.."

Confusion and the tired daze from the exertion of unknown abilities to him clouded his thoughts.
Why did they heal? He couldn't of done anything to help. He wasn't any bloody use.
And besides, if he, ah, did have any abilities, why hadn't they shown up before now? This had never happened to his knowledge around him at any time.

And he was the one who ran into bloody trees- er- trees ran into him. Right.
He really doubted he would be graced with anything, let alone healing.
Back to top Go down
Masquerade

Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012 - 6:03

"Magic. Marvelous isn't it?" Maple mumbled under her breath, "Call it what you will, an ability, a power. It's magic." She said the last part louder and clearer so they heard her. "I've seen that in horses recently, quite fascinating. Not something I would want to acquire." She wasn't giving any eye contact but she knew they were listening, or she hoped they were, not one for liking the sound of her own voice. There is no world in which I will let anyone use magic on me again, friend or not.
Back to top Go down
Lusterrox

Lusterrox

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012 - 22:23

"Yes. Nice of me to return." Adelina glared at Thunder.
She looked at Maple then, and slowly processed the words she was saying.
Back to top Go down
http://lusterrox.deviantart.com
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012 - 22:50

Do not make me angry, do not imitate and definitely do not expect any sympathy from me Adelina. You were so very lucky that the lydes didn't rip you apart, that I arrived in time to save your sorry little butt.
He gave her another cold glare as she turned to look at Maple.
Maple started going on about magic. Was that really what he did, did he have some sort of magic power? he thought, smiling. He had never met anyone with powers. The thing was, Oxymoron didn't seem to know what was going on.
"Did you not think that you did that Oxy, because I sure as hell know that it wasn't any of us" he said, gesturing towards the other horses and himself.

There was pain surging through his body. Things weren't getting any easier for him, in fact, they were getting worse. The area around his wounds were throbbing and he was beginning to feel light headed but he just tried to shake it off. It wasn't working though. "I'm starting to feel a bit dizzy" he mumbled, his words were becoming slurred and everyone was becoming a blur. He started to sway, side to side. He hit the ground with a loud thump. Darkness had taken over him. Nightmares haunting him. He kicked around, his wounds starting to bleed again. His whole body was stinging.

He started screaming things, about his family. "Mum! Dad!" he yelled, still unconscious. Why was he screaming their names, he did hate them after all. He left them, they were useless parents. What good would they do now? They wouldn't help him, they never cared that much about him.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012 - 23:04

"The lydes attacked us, and one of them got your neck pretty bad," Thunder had been telling Stella. Her eyes closed in acknowledgment, letting the horrible news sink in. They're a lot meaner than I thought.. she admitted to herself depressingly. Thunder continued, "I'm.. pretty much okay, and so is Adelina; she ran off when when the lydes came out."

He went on to introduce Oxy, Stella squeaking out a 'Hi.' She looked over at him, to see that his coat had a soft glow to it. Although in pain, she felt rather comforted by it and tried to relax her muscles. As the stallion began to heal her, Constellarus marveled over the magic. This is so weird.., she thought, her cuts and scratches closing up.

Oxymoron's face wore a bewildered look as he took in his handy-work. "Um.., what?" Stella asked. Her eyes rolled comically, trying to see the worst wounds upon her neck. "What's wrong?" she said again. Stella shook her head and dismissed the suspision. I must've imagined it.

---

The light hoofsteps of a small mare attracted Constellarus' attention. She swiveled her head around as fast as she could without causing pain, to see Adelina come up. "Ad.." Stella called to her friend softly. "Are you okay?"
Adelina lay down a clump of moss upon the ground. A tear shimmered in her eye, threatening to fight its way out. Alas, the salty wetness broke out and plummeted.
"Aw, Ad, it's okay. I'm fine, and you're fine. I don't know about the other's though. Where's Maple?"

--

Thunder was getting weaker. Much weaker. Stella hadn't realized how bad his wounds were until he passed out and began to thrash wildly in the dirt, re-oping scars. The metallic scent of blood once again pierced the air, tickling Constellarus' nose. "Thunder! Thunder, wake up! What's wrong?!" she shrieked to the others.

[Ugh. I haven't posted in forever. I'm so so so sorry, guys. But hopefully I got my muse back for RP. :)]
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012 - 0:32

He could hear Stella's voice telling him to wake up but he couldn't shake the darkness away.
"HELP ME!" he yelled, feeling like he was falling deeper into the darkness. "HELP ME!"
He was finding it harder and harder to breathe. Am I going to live? Is this going to be what is like in the Castra?

His breathing was becoming slower, the pain in his wounds subsiding. He felt numb. It felt strange but good.
He wasn't waking up though, he felt like he was just going deeper and deeper. Everyone's voices were fading away and things were becoming lighter. Stunningly bright in fact! The he stopped.

He stopped breathing altogether.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012 - 0:36

Unable to move, unable to help, Stella watched horrified as Thunder screamed in agony. Abruptly, he stopped and was still, his chest heaving. And then he.. stopped. Tilting her head, Stella spoke, "Thunder..? Um.. Wake up!" She turned and looked warily at the other horses. "What's wrong with him? Why isn't he waking?"

Stella blinked, the hot feel of tears puncturing her eyes. "Thunder?" she sniffled. She reached out her neck and nosed his leg, blood coming off onto her.
Back to top Go down
viperidae

viperidae

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012 - 0:43

Oxymoron stepped back in surprise as Thunder thrashed around, shivering a little in a mix of fear and surprise. Perhaps, he should have been able to help. But he couldn't. He couldn't, he just couldn't. He was too tired, way too tired. His mind was a mix of exhaustion and other emotions.

When he noticed Thunder had stopped breathing, he gazed at the area where there should've been a rise and fall of breath going into his lungs. Instead, there was nothing.
He was already so surprised and shocked, it took a few minutes to really comprehend this.
So he'd stopped breathing. Did that mean he was dead? There was no herb to help. The power that had helped Stella simply wasn't there.
What was going to happen to Thunder?

He watched Stella's movements dully.

This was somehow probably all his bloody fault, wasn't it? Thunder was so worse off than he'd thought he was. He should have helped him first. But no, he didn't, did he? Because he was a bloody idiot.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012 - 0:54

She shook, trying to withhold the sobs she needed to shed over Thunder. Stella gasped for air, tears flowing down her face like a river. I only just met you, but you're were like my daddy.. she mourned. Constellarus closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, a small pang hitting her ribs. She ignored the small distraction and tried to compose herself. Everything is okay. Thunder is just sleeping. But he wasn't. He was dead.

Sighing, Stella looked up through the trees. The branches were looking thinner and thinner, losing their leaves for fall was approaching. She looked past and stared at the stars, the light reflecting in her eyes. Mom always said I had a connection with the night sky.. Maybe, just maybe, they might help.

Concentrating all her heart, will, and mind into it, Stella focused hard upon channeling her spirit into the galaxies. "Help..," she whispered. "Help Thunder. Please."

Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012 - 1:02

The bright light kept getting closer and closer. Images of his life started flashing before his eyes. His parents, his life in the forest, fighting other horses. Then everything froze. Everything started to rewind, right back to when he was born. The light rapidly flew backwards, forcing him back into the darkness.

His eyes flung open. He opened his mouth, gasping for air. His breathing started again, huffing trying to full his lungs with oxygen. He was panicing. What the hell just happened? his mind screamed at him.

After filling his lungs with oxygen he turned his head slightly towards Stella. "Stella" he whispered, his voice breaking. "Stella" he said again, his eye's tearing up. What was the point of holding them back? He just came back from the dead.

He looked over toward Oxy, who had a stunned look on his face. "What just happened to me Oxy?" he asked him, his voice was barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear And Loathing    Fear And Loathing  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear And Loathing
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Lower Lakes Territory-
Jump to: