Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They didn't want me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

They didn't want me Empty
PostSubject: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:06

Sapphyra walked on the cold dirt. She snorted as the snow touched her nose, and let out a ear piercing whinny. She walked around in circles, trying to clear the snow; but It kept coming back. She cast a fire spell on the grass, and burnt it off, letting out the flame, she walked underneath a tree. It was clear of snow and made her happy.
She was searching for her daughter, Roseta. Sapphyra hadn't really gotten to meet her, but felt a strong urge to introduce herself. She stayed put underneath the tree and let out a few more whinnies, until her own ears started hurting. She cast a lightning bolt into the sky to signal where she was, in frustration. Sapphyra hadn't seen any horses in months, and the last horse she had seen was Zach.
She hadn't liked him at all, and only came back here to see her daughter.
Remembering Zach had gotten her angrier, and she stepped away from the tree and set it on fire.
"I hope he's fine with his precious home going down in flames" she mumbled.
She grinned as she watched the tree burn.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:13

Zach had smelled Sapphyra long before he'd seen her. He walked up behind her, not softly either. Water falling on the tree.
"I'd rather you not burn down the whole god damned place."
Sapphyra turned her head back, looking at Zach.
"Miss me? Decided to dump me with two foals. Not a clue in hell what to do with them. One is here. But you sure as hell ain't gonna get near her you heartless bitch."
Back to top Go down
https://mystequinerpg.forumotion.com
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:15

"Oh..you" she said in a low voice.
And with that she lunged at him, aiming for his neck. She bit down hard, not knowing if it was on her tounge, or his neck. She felt blood trickling down her lips for sure though.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:22

Zach felt her crunch down on his neck, his muscles twitching slightly. He heaved himself free, blood dripping from his neck.
He raised his head, but only dropping it back down low. Roseta came running down the hill. She stopped dead in her tracks.
With a single bink she had her mother cringing in pain.
"RUN! Rose! Run! She'll" but Zach was too weak, falling to the icy ground.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:26

Sapphyra turned around and saw her daughter. She left Zach on the ground and galloped after Roseta.
She set the path in front of Roseta on fire, hoping to stop her for an explanation. She had never met her daughter before, and certainly hadn't made a good impression.
"ROSETA! STOP RIGHT THERE!" she screeched. She let up a wall of fire around herself, leaving an opening in front to see Roseta. In the corner of her mind, she thought about Zach, but just ignored him and kept chasing after Roseta.
"Listen honey! what happened back there wasn't my fault! Your father started it" she grinned wickedly and looked back at him on the ground.
A part of her heart felt sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:31

Roseta freaked. Turning around she flew up the hill. Daddy. She had left him there. She shook her head. Ezazel. That's where I need to get. He'll save me. Sapphyra slowly gained on her, she couldn't run fast enough. She was already drained from hurting the bitch. fuck. Fuck. Fuck. She was out of options.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:44

Sapphyra looked at how scared her own child was, of her. She stopped, and the fire vanished almost immediately.
She stopped and started at Roseta, a tear trickled down her face.
Sapphyra headed back for Zach to check if he was okay. Around her she
cast an aura of healing so the grass and trees would grow back. She finally got back to Zach and asked him if he was okay. She couldn't look him in the eyes now, and she felt a little piece of her heart break.
Her daughter feared her, and her previous mate hated her with a fire burning passion. Sapphyra layed down next to him and cringed as she saw the gash she had left behind. In a panick, she began using up so much of her powers to heal him, she was knocked out.
She didnt want her daughter to fear her more than she did.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:50

Roseta heard the flames stop. Everything stopped. She turned around. She knew these woods well. The trees that she used to dance around now burnt. She moved the snow, covering what was left of the trees in a protective blanket. She collapsed,her hooves crying in pain, head spinning. Her father dead. Mother somewhere out to kill her. She had nothing left. She just laid her head down, tears rolling down, waiting for the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:57

a few minutes passed by and Sapphyra woke up. Zach layed motionless beside her.
She sobbed, and got up to find her daughter. She walked for a few minutes and found her lying on the ground. Sapphyra nuzzled her for the first time and cried.
"im so sorry my sweet" she whispered, her voice cracking. She turned to the trees and used more of her healing to bring the trees to life.
She layed somewhat away from Roseta and waited to her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:01

Roseta laided perfectly still. She thought for sure she was dead. She stood up. Shaking the new snow of her coat.
"You. Leave. Now. I don't care how far you came here. And why. But, you don't get to come in here, kill my dad, then try to kill me and fix it by YOUR SORRY!" Roseta did nothing, her nostrils flaring a little bit. She walked back to her dad.
She laid her head on his chest, whispering 'wake up' over and over again between sobs.
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:03

Desperado heard crying. He lifts his head and follows the sound, sniffing the air and looking around. Burnt trees... he was sickened, the forest was burnt. He finally found the crying Roseta. he clears his throat.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:08

Sapphyra walked behind her. She stopped behind Roseta, whom was sobbing into her fathers neck.
"Roseta, your father has taught you about giving souls right?" Sapphyra started.
"Si-since im not needed.. Or wanted around, I can give him mine if I have your permission..." she stopped and sobbed quietly to herself. "I hardly ever knew you Roseta, but if you'd like this to be our final farewell, So be it." she whispered.
"my magic can't do anything for your father.. Im sorry. But just let me know if you don't want a mom anymore, I can make daddy come back and I will leave you alone forever"
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:21

Roseta raised her head. Staring at her mother, she finally got a good look at her. They looked almost the same. "I know very well about that. I used to have a brother around here. A half brother none the less. But still. He died to save me. I'm done with this. Just. Follow me." Roseta soon took back up the hill. Heading in the direction of Ezazel. Sapphyra followed, matching her pace. Soon, Roseta slowed down, knowing Ezazel must be near by.
"Ezazel?" She called. "Can we talk?"
"Who's this?" Ezazel came up over the hill, nodding at Sapphyra. "She smells funny. She's not from here."
"I know. She's my mother."
"I thought you wanted her dead? She left you and your family at my feet years ago. You've been-"
"I know." Roseta cut him off. "I was going to let you decide."
"About?"
"Whether or not she stays."
"Saphhyra." He looked at her. Hard. His eyes glazing over her beaten body. He knew that look really well. Things needing to be forgotten. "Speak"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:30

Sapphyra's eyes filled with tears. Hearing about what her daughter had said about her... Zach and Roseta hadn't even known the whole story.
She looked Ezazel in the eyes and a raspy, crackly voice, that was almost a whisper came out.
"it was an accident... I didn't mean to hurt him, I just-" she stopped and looked back in his direction.
"I didnt have control of myself..." she looked at Roseta, "This is why I left you guys.. I didn't want to hurt you...but your story seems different." she gasped, at a loss of breath. "if-if it's dead you want me, fine"
She looked up at Ezazel. He probably needed more of a story.
"I burnt trees in frusteration. He came up behind me and told me I couldn't see my daughter, so I bit him... But I was clouded with anger.." she sighed
"I didn't mean to hurt him.." she paused and looked back at him once more
"I still love him.."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:43

If a horse could of rubbed his head that is exactly what would of just happened. Ezazel was torn. Send her off to the lyde territory, she'll get killed. Let her stay here, and lose Roseta. Cazzo. Cazzo. He looked down, then walked to where he could see the place a bit better. Smoke rose up in the air from the meadows. Herds down below freaked. No call here was the right one. His best fighter lay dead on the ground back there, probably getting picked apart by lydes. Another life gone. And another gone before sunset.
"Keep your shit together. Crying will get you killed. I can't very damn well send you off to get killed. But I can't damn well keep you here. Funny. We always heart the ones that we love the most. I don't think he'll want to see your face when you meet again. If, you ever die. Maybe the whole fucking kingdom will fall! And you'll still be standing there. Tall, proud."
Ezazel pulled back, realizing what he had said. He had seen something that reminded him too much of himself.
"I' shouldn't of snapped. But. You tell me what to do? You show up, what.." he paused. "38 years later. Your face only a faint memory with Zach. You know how many nights he cried? I could here him all of the way up here. Crying your name. Crying for you to come back. Roseta scared to death of seeing her father cry. You can stay if you want. It's not my call. You better pray that Zach wakes up."

Last edited by PrintedShadows on Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 0:52

Sapphyra stopped crying and started at Ezazel through her red puffy eyes
"listen up bitch, I left him because I had to. See what happens now that I come back.
And who knows what shit he's been telling Roseta about me." she stomped her hoof hard on the icy ground, the ice shattered.
"your daughter isnt terrified of you is she?!" she paused
"I had loved this family with all my heart, but I knew it, and I don't know if Zach did.. But I was going insane.hell if I know why" she was staring at him in the eyes now. The smoke from below stopped and a green aura surrounded Zach. Sapphyra looked back at him and closed her eyes tight.
"I'm not giving him my soul yet, but in transferring my health to him" she clenched her teeth and collapsed.
Her legs shook and her eyes went white. She lay motionless.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 1:03

Roseta looked at Ezazel, confused as to who to stand by, she turned and left. She needed air, that was for damn sure.
"You do realize who your talking to? And how damn easy I could have kicked you out into the lyde territory, watching you get pulled apart without a damn thing to do about it? Magic or not? " He paused, her words sinking in. your daughter isnt terrified of you is she "I don't. I don't have a daughter. And do I think you meant to cause all of this, no. But you don't know half of where I've been. Ha;f what I've seen from 'good intentions.' Here. I have a half cocked saphrai running around screwing all of my shit up, then some bad ass that won't even give me his name! Then you show up. I don't know why we don't start making sacrifices to the fucking Myan gods by now. If you ever think your fucked. Now would be it. Get out of might sight."
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 1:07

she layed below him on the ground. Hearing every word of what he had to say.
"fuck you and your lands." she got up and a blue aura surrounded her.
"tell Roseta and Zach goodbye for me."
The aura surrounded Zach as well and Sapphyra shook entirely, her eyes rolled over and she crashed to the ground in front of Ezazel. Her heart stopped
Back to top Go down
Twisted-Desire

Twisted-Desire

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 1:09

Someone that wont share his name..Seeker..And a half cocked Saphrai.. hey! Desperado snorts. "The Saphrai has a name. Desperado. I bAnd I believe I saved your life once Ezazel. Now if you want, I can go do some more cocking with the fucking Zorse or I can stay here." He snorts.
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 1:20

"Speaking of that Zorse.. Where is he?" Ezazel shook his head, looking up to seeing a panicky Zach almost cloding into him. "Whoa. Whoa. What happened?"
"She's here! We have to hide! She-" He paused, looking down at his old lover, growing cold on the ground. His whole body language changed. "You?" He looked at Ezazel.
"She began to glow, then you came up here. I don't know. Doesn't seem right for the whole soul switch thing. Those things tend to be painful and very bright."
"She still loved me. I never even-"
"You had your reasons. Ezazel ducked his head, sweeping zach away from his lover. Makivis finally showed up, just began to move her body somewhere safe.
"Bury her." Zach spoke up.
"How do we dig a hole exactly?"
" I got it." And Zach stood there, all night. Making a grave for her. He wasn't going to let her become food. Not this time.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 1:23

Sapphyra walked up behind Zach, her coat glowing in the moonlight. She was still the same. Though she was just a normal horse, no special powers or anything.
"Zach.." she said softly
"how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 18:31

Zach froze. The voice. He saw her dead. Lying there, body slowly growing cold. He closed his eyes, turning around to face her.
"Alright. What happened? You.. smoke.. Rose." The events from earlier bled into a huge monster of a memory.
"Roseta. Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 18:59

She looked at him carefully. He looked worn out, and she felt sorry. Sorry for everyone who had met her. She had missed him so much, and fought back the urge to just start crying, and whispering his name over and over. She wanted to nuzzle him so much, though she was sure he wanted far away from her as possible. Sapphyra felt dizzy and lightheaded as she looked at her body lying on the ground. She was still a horse, not a ghost; it just felt so awkward not having the protective powers with her anymore. She looked up at Zach who seemed to tower over her now. He had all her powers.
In ways she was glad, they were driving her insane, but she now promised herself to protect him from that.
"I-I don't know where Roseta went." she said sadly
"She just ran far from me as she could, she doesn't even know I'm not there-" she looked in the direction of her empty body. Shivered and resumed.
"Don't tell her I'm still here Zach..." she let out a tear, not being able to see Roseta was breaking her apart.
"She's happier without me; and I don't want her to live a life of worry like I did. Just tell her everything is fine now" Sapphyra was shaking noticeably now, she felt a strange emptiness. She felt every bad thing she had ever done, come back to her.
"And Zach, I am so so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
PrintedShadows
Admin
PrintedShadows

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 19:33

Zach couldn't help but feel sorry for her. After all of this time. She was finally here and look at what a mess it made. He wrapped his lover up the best he could, trying to shelter her from the jagged breezes blowing here.
"Here." He said, he pressed his head to her neck. He couldn't give her back everything, but he made her, her.

(OOC: basically, she would be like a normal Zephyre again)
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2013 - 20:43

Sapphyra pulled away. She looked into his eyes and stepped back.
"Zach, it's fine. I need to learn how to get by on my own now..." she looked at the ground. This felt awkward, it wasn't right.
"Besides, It's been 38 years Zach." she paused.
"I am pretty sure you've moved on, you and Rose..." she glanced away from him, into the snow and felt a jabbing pain inside her heart.
This was reality. She had to face it. Things for normal horses are hard. She had it PERFECT.
"Besides Zach, I'm nothing anymore" she remembered Ezazel, and how he told her to stop crying, so she bit back her tears. She didn't want to cause another fight, and she didn't want Zach to feel bad for her.
Sapphyra layed down underneath one of the burnt trees and closed her eyes tight. She wanted to fall asleep, and dream of the better days. She wanted more than ever, to forget.

(OOC:shes basically just an arab now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They didn't want me   They didn't want me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They didn't want me
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Region Three-The Tree Territory-
Jump to: