Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Head is an Animal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Patchwork-Hearts

My Head is an Animal - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012 - 21:20

"I am not obsessed with her. I am just trying to be friends with her" she said.
"Besides, Im pretty sure she would have fun there..." Layka stopped as Rex walked away.
Why does he suddenly hate me. I never did anything to him.
Layka walked to the mountain by herself, she climbed up and stood on top and closed her eyes, she thought about the past few horrific days.
"Rex hates me now...He didn't hate me before, I don't know what I did wrong" she sad sadly
"Maybe I should have stayed in region one...Maybe I should head over tomorrow" Layka layed down slowly.
"I haven't made any friends anyway...In fact I lost a friend;" she stopped for a little.
"Maybe I should just leave Myst all together..people think I am going insane, people think I am a monster. People avoid me and yell at me"
She nodded.
"I should leave"
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 0:17

Dutchess was admiring her flower necklace when Rex and Layka went over to talk. She could still hear them, just not very well. 'Take her on top the mountain you took me, the sun is shining, the breeze it nice and cool, and the leaves are all colorful'
Why is he in such a bad mood? Then he got annoyed at Layka, talking to her in a mean tone.
"Rex, Why are you being so rude?" she asked him, looking at him grumpily.
She watched Layka walk towards the mountain.
"You obviously don't want to do anything with me today" she started "so maybe I should just go with Layka"
She was still very tired and grumpy. Rex was being awfully rude and it was just making the whole situation worse. She started walking. "You can come if you want" she called out to him before starting up the hill. It was a very long. rocky trip but she got there. She saw Layka lying down in the small clearing. "Hey Layka. I'm so sorry about Rex's behavior."
This place is stunning, why did he not want to take me here? "I really don't know what has gotten into him"
He may have regretted what he did and not wanted it to happen again, but he didn't have to be so cold and rude to her. She is only trying to be my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxy-graphics.deviantart.com
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 12:55

Why don't they understand?! Rex stomped listlessly. Why can't they see that when I'm with Dutch, I want to be with Layka and when I'm with her, I feel guilty and depressed. Why did Layka have to come in and ruin everything? He didn't dislike her, but it was just so confusing.

Returning to Dutchess, she said to Rex, "What's your problem, acting so rude?" His ear twitched, and a massive headache popped up.
"Nothing, Dutch. I'm just tired." Rex's lame excuse did not sit well with Dutch and she plowed on.
"You obviously don't want to do anything with me today. So maybe I'll just go with Layka."

His stomach churned at the thought of them together; They'll probably discuss how idiotic I am, Rex thought irritably.
Dutchess turned away and began for mountain; calling back to Rex saying, "Feel free to come with."
"No thanks..," he muttered an inaudible reply, ears flattened.

Maybe I shouldn't be with either of them.. If only Layka and I could just.. restart. She's not going about too badly, pretending we've never met. Maybe I'll do that too? Rex contemplated. His stomach growled, alerting him to the hunger he'd been ignoring.
Back to top Go down
http://16jasmine16.deviantart.com
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012 - 19:14

Layka heard footsteps and glanced over at Dutchess.
"Hello" she said.
"What brings you here?" she looked confused.
Did Rex send her here, so that he could tell her a bunch of mean things to tell me...
Layka looked worried, and stood up, hoping Dutchess wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012 - 0:25

"I just thought you could use some company. Rex didn't want to do anything with me today. He's really grumpy."
This place was really beautiful. The sun was nice on her back. She felt like lying in the grass but chose not to. "Do you want to go for a wander Layka?" she asked her, wanting to explore more of the place where Rex had stubbornly refused to take her. Why did he not want to?
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012 - 15:24

"Oh, sure do you mind showing me around a bit? Rex didn't really finish showing me around." she said.
I really don't know why I hated Dutchess so much, she's a good friend
"Dutchess, I am really sorry for being so rude to you when we first met, you really are an amazing friend" Layka smiled.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012 - 15:39

"Sure, I'll show you around, but I am warning you now, I have no clue where I am going" she laughs. "Maybe you'll have to show me." she said smiling at her.
"And Layka, don't worry about it. That was the past. Lets just focus on being friends now!" she replied, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012 - 21:36

The two mares wondered around the area
"Im hungry" Layka said.
"Aren't you?" she asked Dutchess
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012 - 23:42

(Short post is short)

Rex was grazing in a field when he raised his head to see Layka and Dutchess coming down a hill. He flicked his tail, unsure of what to do. "Hello," he said finally.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012 - 23:52

She saw Rex looking at them. 'Hello' he said. Was that all he could say? Hello! Why not, Hi, how was your day, did you do anything exciting? she though.
"Hi Rex." she muttered, still annoyed that he was so rude to her. "What did you do today?" she asked him
May as well make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012 - 22:06

Layka wanted to still be friends with Rex, but he was avoiding her...
"Hello Rex, how was your day?" she asked politely.
"Me and Dutchess had a wonderful time!" she smiled.
"I think we could be great friends, I don't know why we didn't like eachother...Im sorry Dutchess" she said again.
Rex doesn't like me the way I love him. It just friends, maybe not even that.
"Hey, how about we all go and splash around in the lake?" she added quickly
"It'll be fun!" she was smiling again
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012 - 23:00

Leaves floated from the trees, latching onto the fall breeze as a foal would latch to its mother. The wind brought the cluster closer and closer into a field where three horses stood tensely. One lone red leaf broke away and drifted serenely down to the grass, by a glittering hoof.

--

"Hello Rex," Dutchess said to him as she approached. A trace of bitterness pierced her voice, autumn air carrying the words into Rex's ears. "What occupied your time today?"
His neck stayed close to the ground where a single leaf declared home. As Rex began to open his mouth to make a reply, the fashionista, Layka, made her presence known with a greeting. "Hey Rex, how was your day? Dutch and I enjoyed a marvelous time out, you should have accompanied us."

Rex lifted his head at the mare's conversation, looking in her eyes. "I didn't do anything," he answered the pair hollowly. "..Just stayed here. Ate. Drank. Watched the birds. Pretty boring, really." He shuffled his hooves in a nonchalant way, hoping to soon get the attention away from himself. Damn, she looks good.. he thought, amazed at Layka.

Rex was jostled out of his musings when she spoke again. "What do you say to going into the lake for a bit? Who knows, it could be fun!"

"Uh.. maybe. What do you think, Dutch?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep 2012 - 23:50

"Well that was pretty boring wasn't it? You should have joined us" she said, now laughing. Had he really done nothing all day? "I would love to go to the lake" she said excitedly. She loved having this new Layka as a friend. "Come on Rex, it will be fun" she said to him, giving him a little nudge. She now had a big grin on her face. She was excited. She loved the water but since she got here, never had the chance to go for a splash. "Ready?" she said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012 - 22:42

Layka raced in front of Dutchess and Rex, she wanted to go down to the lake today, she didn't know why, but she did.
"Hurry up slowpokes" she called back laughing, the wind was blowing her curls around as she galloped towards a big rock, then stopped and waited for Dutchess and Rex to catch up.
Today was the perfect day, Layka could feel it. But then she remember the hate she held deep down for Dutchess. She thought about it, as she stood there. waiting for the two.
Do I really still hate Dutchess. Or am I jealous, maybe its both. But no, she is my friend now, and there is no time for foolish jealously. you do not envy her.
She glanced back, seeing the two slowly walk forward.
"Last one here needs to walk around with a frog on thier head all day long!" she called out, resuming in her laughter, after the brief moment of thinking.
I want Rex, but I cant have him, because he wants Dutchess.
She looked down into the water at her reflection, staring back at the two horses from there.
"what to do" she whispered under her breath.
I don't want to loose my new, and one of my ONLY friends, Dutchess. But at the same time, I want Rex so bad.
She was caught up in the moment and just stood there with a blank expression on her face
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep 2012 - 23:20

Layka's excitement was infectious. Succumbing, Rex made a little rear and galloped fast after her.
"Last one to the lake is a rotten egg!!" Layka giggled.
"Not on my watch," he called back, putting on more speed.
Their tails danced in the wind as they ran towards the glistening water. Rex let out a laugh, feeling happy for the first time in a while. Layka is so fun, he thought, slowing down a little. The mare got ahead of him and stopped at the edge of the Lake, and looked at the water.
Rex smirked and put on a burst of speed, sailing right past her and into the drink, creating a huge splash that drenched them both. "Ha ha!" he taunted, and splished in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 0:23

The others ran off, leaving her in the dust! "Hey! Wait for me!" she yelled after them, galloping behind then. I am not putting a frog on my head, ever! she thought. Frogs were gross.

She approached the edge of the lake, and galloped right in after them, creating a huge splash which drenched them even more. Rex was smiling and happy again. That made her feel better, but it was Layka that had done it. Does he still love her? She just shook the feeling off, but she couldn't help but thinking that she wasn't good enough for him. She let the cool water soak into her skin, refreshing her. She flicked her wet forelock out of her eyes, sending little flicks of water flying into Rex's face. She giggled. "This is really fun" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 23:03

Layka looked up at Dutchess who whizzed past her, and then noticed Dutchess was looking at her. Layka tried to smile, but in all the attempts, failed.
"So..who needs to wear a toad?" she asked
She stared at Rex, his coat wet and glistening. She looked away fast, hoping Dutchess wouldn't notice.
I want to be Dutchess' friend...but At the same time, I want Rex just as much..more, so much more.
The Icy glare had returned to her eyes. She stared down at her reflection, studying her appearance, then she remembered she was in front of Rex and Dutchess.
"sorry" she said, her voice flat and toneless, almost robotic.
"I have somewhere I need to be, I just remembered" she walked away leaving the two alone.

A deathly stare in her eyes, she glared back at them, full of envy for Dutchess, she had tried to be friends, but Layka just didn't have it in her. She never gave up, Never.

She walked up to the little cave Rex took her, with the dirty water and the lillies.
"Why wasn't I good enough for him..." she started, "what does Dutchess have, that I don't..."
"I Care about Rex so much, I actually TRY to make him happy" she was yelling now.
"But Dutchess, is in the way of it..."
I cant throw away my only friend, for something I potentially can't have....
"wait a minute" she said..
"Time to turn on the charm"
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 23:46

The noon sun rose up in the sky, shining its glorious rays upon Myst. No lydes were in sight. Everything was perfect. Rustling leaves and whistling wind were the sounds of the day, accompanied by a certain alpha's laughing.
"Haha!" Rex chuckled, succeeding in his silly mission to drench the mares in water. He tiled his head, Why wasn't Layka giggling?
Rex's ears drooped slightly, disappointed for he hadn't amused her. Layka wore a strangely thoughtful look upon her face, one that made him feel very self-concious. "Is something wrong..?" he ventured.
A reply snapped out of her lips, "Sorry, I need to go." And Layka took off without another word.
"What was that about??" Rex said aloud, confused. The seemingly distressed mare's ringlets disappeared over the horizon. Rex was steadily growing worried. "Should we go after her?" he continued to Dutch.

The couple concernedly followed Layka, relying on the faint hoof prints to guide them to where she'd hidden. Oh no.. Is she in the grotto? a thought popped into Rex's head. This is going to be awkward. He looked sideways towards Dutch, and prayed that things wouldn't get too.. odd.

They poked their heads into the dimply lit cave, bodies pressed together uncomfortably in the tight space. "Layka?" Rex called out softly. "Are you in here?"
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 23:51

Layka heard Rex's voice, Dutchess had probably come along...She decided to get the heck out of there, un-noticed..but how?
Oh whatever, It won't do any harm, your just in a cave by yourself.
"Yes?" she called back.
Walking toward the two horses she stopped in front of them.
"what?" she asked firmly.
"what do you want?"
Her stare Icier than ever. her eyes held a deep misery, and she looked as though she had been crying for a thousand years.
"So sorry about my horrid appearance by the way" she added.
"I didn't know you'd come here, Im just meditating"
Back to top Go down
Roxy559

Roxy559

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 0:17

She watched with confusion as Layka ran off. She gave him a concerned look. "Yes, We probably should" she replied and the two walked off. They approached the cave. She was smooshed against the side of the cave entrance. She didn't mind though, Rex's body was warm but cooling at the same time.

Layka appeared out of the dark cave. She had been crying but Dutchess didn't feel very welcoming, she didn't want to approach her because that icey glare was back. Does she hate me, still? Was it to much for her to suppress? Was she turning back to her manipulative self? she thought, but held the thoughts back for now. She wiggled her way into the cave and approached her slowly.
"We just wanted to make sure that you were okay." she said in a sweet voice. She didn't want to lose her friend. Bur she didn't want to lose Rex either. It was just that ice cold glare that made her think that maybe, just maybe, she was going to go back to her old ways.
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 16:43

Layka suddenly paused when she came up to the two horses.
She stood there quiet, with that evil glare, that could almost turn a horse to stone, staring at them.
Her plotting had twisted her mind back around.
"Yes I am fine." she sad quick,
"Now I have some business to return to." she added in, and walked away from them, yet again.
"And don't come following me" her voice sounded very harsh, and hurtful on that last sentence, and with that she disappeared off into the distance.

Why do I hate everybody. Why do they hate me?
Layka stood off under her tree, asking herself questions, and everytime a horse passed by, she gave them a cold, hard stare.

She trotted up to the lake, almost as If she were flying across the ground, her steps so high, she was showing off, and she knew it.
Fixing her mane, so that it shone in the sun, and no piece of hair was a flyaway. she looked at her eyes, they were red from the crying.
"I need to fix that" she said to herself, she cleaned her coat, over and over, until it was so shiny, that she stood out against the rest.
She stood under the sunset, waiting for Rex and Dutchess to return.
Her stare so cold, It scared even her.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:51

Rex snorted. "Meditating..?" He glanced over at Dutchess, wary of Layka's attitude.
"Um, Layka, you know that if you need anything, we're here for you, Dutch and I."
Something trickled down Rex's neck, feeling slimy. He tossed his mane, trying to get the water beetle away from him. Stupid thing, interrupting something like this, he cursed the bug.
Rex looked back at the troubled horse, where a stare of hatred infected her face. "Layka?" he said again nervously.

"I need to go," she spat out. "And don't you dare think about chasing after me!" Layka then splashed out, leaving an air of tension inside the cave.
Taken aback, Rex hopped backwards as though stung. "Divas," Rex said with a sigh. All they want is attention.. But even though he was annoyed, Rex was also strangely infatuated with the mare's bratty ways. He began to twist thoughts around, thinking about what life would be like with her, instead of with Dutchess.

...We'd be powerful. Two natural leaders, together. We'd be perfect. She's so beautiful, and so right for me. And I'm so right for Layka, aren't I?-- But Dutchess is your girl.
There it was yet again. The irritating small voice. Such a hindrance it was to Rex!

"I need to figure out what's wrong," he stated. It wouldn't hurt. I'm just going to see what's the matter. That's all.
"Dutch, I'm going to see what's going on. I think I know what her deal is, and I'll try to help her. Do you mind if I go alone?" And he trotted out, back towards Layka's tree, towards the lake.

--

There it was. The little shine in Layka's glossy mane. Rex couldn't help it, he gave a little twitter-pated sigh*. He walked up to Layka and gave her a nudge. "Hey. What happened today was kinda crazy, no? What's up?" Rex spoke with a soft, caring voice; hoping that Layka wouldn't run away crazily as she had already.

[*Omg. Twitter-pated. Lol. I've been watching Bambi. ;)]
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 20:03

Layka heard Rex coming toward her, and stood still, hearing his soft voice, she still stood facing away from him.
"It's nothing, nothing you need to be bothered with" she said quick, then spun around to face him, her ringlets bouncing around. Her eyes had been extremely luminous this evening.
Layka, he likes Dutchess, not you, STOP FLIRTING.
She couldn't help the fact that she wanted Rex, more than she wanted to be Dutchess' friend, so much more.
"Rex, I'm torn..." she started, the cold, voice, full of hatred returning.
"I want to be Dutchess' friend, she hasn't done anything wrong" her voice was turning softer, and more seducing.
"But what I want more than anything, is you" her voice, like a spell of hypnosis, as she spoke.
"More than anything Rex, and think... we could have it all, I could be your lead mare, someone who will take charge and help around Myst for once, instead of just running around goofing off." She was speaker slower and slower now.
"Someone who will also love you, and put you above all else, someone who will forgive you for anything," she stopped.
"But that's what Dutchess does, right?" she asked bitterly.
I doubt it, highly doubt Dutchess cares for Myst, like I would.
Layka lifted a piece of Rex's forelock out of his eyes.
"I want you to think about this Rex, think about us, and what we could do together...we could be the best pair in Myst, maybe the whole world" her hypnotic voice returning.
She gave him a little nuzzle on the nose and trotted away, her tail swishing, the ringlettes bouncing. She picked her legs so high off the ground, you would wonder how she kept balance.
"think about it!" she called back

Think about how we could have it all. How I would be such a help.. Think about how many more horses would want to live here, after we take control, and fix it up PROPERLY.
Think about US Rex.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 23:09

She never failed to amaze Rex. She sent shivers down his back with lust, toying with his brain. But then her voice turned harsh. "I'm feeling torn, Rex. I want to be friends with Dutch, but I love you more... But you don't love me." Layka's tone got softer, sadder, and sweeter. I love you, though..

"Why can't you see that we'd be simply perfect together. I'd love you. Be there for you. Comfort you. Be everything for you. But that's Dutchess, isn't it?" Her eyes, showing love and adoration, turned hard again. Rex was hypnotized.

Layka casually flicked his forelock behind his ear. His insides melting, Rex heard her speak once more. "You should consider it. Us, I mean. Think about what we could do together.. Think of what we could be together."

And with a peck from her on his nose, Rex fell for Layka all over again; hook, line, and sinker. "L- Layka.." he mumbled, in a daze. Don't leave. But she turned and left, hair bouncing in a cute way. Rex watched her leave, mulling over what she said.. 'You and I, we could be anything..'
"We could be anything.." he repeated.

--

Hooves thundered in a field nearby, a herd returning to a popular field to retreat into for the coming night. I suppose I should go back to the cave,* Rex planned. But would Dutchess be there? Crap. Is she still in the grotto? Feeling a headache coming on, Rex had a brief feeling of yearning for Hollywood. There, they'd have medicine for his migraines.

He shook himself; I need to get to the cave. I can talk to Layka tomorrow. And so he trekked up the now beaten path into the quiet, cool area. Rex knelt down on the stone floor, legs too weary to stand from galloping across the region all day. He lay his head down, and closed his eyes..
Back to top Go down
Patchwork-Hearts

Patchwork-Hearts

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 23:17

Layka figured she'd go up and find Rex herself, after waiting. She was impatient, and trotted up to his and Dutchess' little sleeping area.
"Rex" she whispered, in case Dutchess was around.
She stepped in slowly and scanned the area.
Nothing.
"Rex, wake up" she said slightly louder.
She layed beside him, his coat also shiny in the moonlight seeping through the opening in the cave.
She whispered in his ear, 'I love you Rex'. and waited for him to wake up.
Things could be perfect. Finally, after so much waiting, I have found the perfect guy, and maybe, just maybe, can have him to myself.
Layka was waiting for Rex to wake up and started thinking of more serious things, like how she would take care of Myst with him, how they could have little picnics together. she smiled, content with this moment.
A part of her deep down, had hoped Dutchess would forgive her after this.

"Rex" she said softly, nudging him once more.
Back to top Go down
16jasmine16

16jasmine16

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012 - 23:59

Rex was galloping across a dreamy plain, Layka by his side. They ran and ran, clouds floating through the sky revealing a romantic rainbow. He looked over at the ringleted mare, and gave her a smile which Layka returned. As they went over the hill, a beautiful beach came into view. Waves crashed soundlessly, leaving shining wet sand in its wake. Rex flew into the water and splashed merrily, beckoning Layka to join him. But she was looking over his shoulder, a terrified look upon her face. "Wha--" Rex began when a huge tidal wave flung him into the air! "Help!!" he screamed.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?" the infuriated voice of Dutchess echoed through the sky.
Rex could barely get out his weak excuse, "I- I didn't d- do anything!"
Magnified over ten times her size, Dutchess stomped angrily in the sand. She had no eyes for Layka, she only sought to inflict revenge. With a yell of rage, the giant mare kicked Rex into the sea, and pushed him under the surface. Salt water snuck into his lungs, burning, searing.

And then he was brought back up onto the white sand. Rex coughed and spluttered, the whole time Dutchess laughed cruelly. Layka stood over him, crying, saying over and over "Rex.. No.. Rex!"

"Rex.."
He opened his eyes. Oh my god. It was just a dream. Rex felt something touch his shoulder; Layka. "Gih ermph?" his words jumbled tiredly. "How long have you been here?"
Stretching his head out, Rex got up. It seemed to be the middle of the night, according to the shining crescent moon. He shifted closer to Layka, drawing in body heat in the cool night air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Head is an Animal   My Head is an Animal - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Head is an Animal
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lakes Territory :: Upper Lakes Territory-
Jump to: